[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright I have to get this off my chest. Its okay if the thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: creepy-walking-dog.jpg (71KB, 540x713px) Image search: [Google]
creepy-walking-dog.jpg
71KB, 540x713px
Alright I have to get this off my chest. Its okay if the thread is deleted for non-relevance. Its just that I visit here from time to time and it feels animal related, and I got no one else to yak to.

Let's just call it 'creepy animal stories'.

Two weeks ago a neighbor of mine died. We weren't familiar. Like me, he was getting old and in poor health, and we both rent small units in an apartment building. The building is, frankly, a hovel at best.

It was a week before the body was noticed from the dreadful smell. On the day it was discovered, I noticed a small white worm on my carpet determinedly approaching me on my easy chair. I scooped it up, unable to identify it, and let it outside.

As I left my unit, I noticed many of them in the hallway, dead. Later I would learn it was a maggot from the corpse two units down.

All the maggots died... except the one coming directly for me.

The body was removed, the room sanitized and it was assumed all the maggots were gone.

Then this week, a sudden plague of green-bottle flies appeared in the building. While most are now gone, a few remain.

And presently, one is buzzing around my ceiling light.

I am trying to reconcile that a bit of my dead neighbor is hovering above me, looking for a way out that it will not likely find.

Now goddammit I am not a superstitious person, but this shit has been quietly freaking me out.

Thanks for hearing me out. If you have similar experiences, I guess this is the chance to share them. I know its a slow board, so I promise to be back tomorrow night to read.

Creepy animal vids, stories etc. I have one other myself.
>>
File: crow.jpg (384KB, 900x650px) Image search: [Google]
crow.jpg
384KB, 900x650px
So this other story was shared here some years ago. I don't remember particulars, but it was about an elderly woman suffering dementia, and was living with her adult daughter in the country.

Anyways, there were magpies, I think it was, that romped the trees around the house. The elderly mother, having dementia, would often throw open the window and call for her sister, Susie. Except Susie had been dead for many years. This apparently happened often, the mother calling for her dead sister, "Suuuuuuusie,.... Suuuuuuusie....."

In later years, the mother passed, but the daughter stayed in the home. Eventually she noticed voices outside, specifically, her mother's.

And for a long time after, from the trees where the magpies perched, she would still hear her mother's voice still calling-

"Suuuuusie........ Suuuuuusie........"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4crSp-h3U7Q
>>
>>2215063
/x/ is a better spot for this
>>
File: Bisti-01.jpg (200KB, 1024x549px) Image search: [Google]
Bisti-01.jpg
200KB, 1024x549px
This story starts like all ghost stories with "I DONT BELIEVE IN GHOSTS BUUUUT"

>Dont believe in ghosts, buuuuut
>Two friends and myself go out to the Bisti Badlands. Pic related.
>Its an ancient and dead land. Sacred to native americans
>Like no life. Too harsh. A couple dead bushes and maybe a crow and a couple lizards. About a two hour drive from any civilization
>We go camping, bring a backpack full of sticks for a fire because there's nothing out there to burn
>We make camp, start our pathetic little fire when it gets dark, and start sipping on our flasks, talking and having a good time
>After a bit someone says 'You hear that?' and we all go quiet
>Faint, distant chattering noise
>Huh.. weird
>We forget about it for a few minutes
>It gets louder
>Listen again
>Say "Oh! I know what that is! It's coyote chatter!"
>We shrug it off
>Until it gets damn close
>Like holy shit what ever it is is right there around the hoodoos
>We all freeze, shut up, and look that direction
>Three coyotes come out of the dark, chattering and warbling constantly to each other
>With no regards to the three petrified guys or the little fire, weave their way between us and the fire without breaking their stride or their conversation
>Like you can reach out and pet them without moving
>Not that we did
>Watch them move back out of the fire light
>Hear them scramble down into the arroyos
>Their warbling gradually fades into the distance
>"What the fuck? Did that just happen?"
>"Dude, coyotes are terrified of people.."
>"And fire!"
>Quietly buzz about it before going to bed

It was so fucking bizarre. It's a strange, spiritual land. They were probably skin walkers letting us know we were being watched and making sure we were respecting the land. Or just weird coyotes but holy shit man. Holy shit.
>>
File: 1471677705605.gif (744KB, 312x320px) Image search: [Google]
1471677705605.gif
744KB, 312x320px
>>2215579

Wow, that would be spooky. I think just the setting is spooky, but the odd acting coyotes are too. I wonder what they were thinking.
>>
>>2215063
how many days do you think you'll be dead in there before they find you?
>>
File: image.gif (994KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
994KB, 500x333px
When my grandma died a cat appeared on our porch a few days later. She had some weird sore on her neck in the shape of a circle. My grandmas had a stoma. The cat stayed with us for a bit then disappeared. After my grandpa died a beagle showed up just walked into our house when we were airing the house out. It was his favorite breed of dog and it was old. He to vanished somehow. I was really attached to my grandma and she told me she if she ever died she would come back as a hawk to protect me. I see a hawk almost everyday any place I go. I'm not into /x/ type of stuff but it's nice to think these coincidences were my grandparents saying goodbye. My grandma didn't get to. She died in front of me very peacefully. My grandpa didn't get to either. He fell asleep and the house caught on fire.
>>
>>2215579
I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: Doge.jpg (67KB, 2000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Doge.jpg
67KB, 2000x1200px
>>2215579
>i dont believe in ghosts but here's an anecdote that not only is impossible to verify in any meaningful sense, but also has a completely plausible natural explanation
wow ur right ghosts must real
wow /x/ much more intelligence than i thot
ril spuki
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.