[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every single day this fatass meows loudly at nothing. It goe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: kitty.jpg (66KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
kitty.jpg
66KB, 720x960px
Every single day this fatass meows loudly at nothing. It goes on for awhile and it's irritating and it drives me nuts. Normally, she doesn't make any noise when she meows, but for some reason she does when she's wailing like this and it's LOUD
My stepmother suggested that she might be lonely or something, but there's only three hours a day when someone isn't awake to give her attention, and she does this many times throughout the day. What do I do about this? I'd very much like it to stop, especially since my crazy cat lady stepmother answers to her EVERY meow even when she's across the house and it drives everyone insane. pls help

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1pvL9VXcARZ
>>
Vet. When cats start meowing way more than usual they're usually in pain.
>>
>>2214350
It doesn't seem like pain, and she stops for a bit if we poke her and yell at her.
She's been doing this for a long time, a few years I think.
>>
how old is she?
>>
Is the cat the problem here, or is it your step mother?
>>
>>2214376
We don't know, we got her off the street but she seems to be at least 5.
>>2214383
Both. Solve the cat problem, and the other is solved too.
>>
Sounds bored, my cat does this when he wants to play. Play with her more.
>>
>>2214422
Your step mom may be teaching it that every time it meows, it gets food/attention. In which case you have to address the step mom problem first
>>
>>2214501
I suppose I can try, but none of the cats we have play with toys, they all just want to scratch the furniture or kill each other.
>>2214616
Nah she's just fucked in the head.
>>
>>2214327
sounds like the baby wants to play. get some toys for her to play with on her own and some boxes and stuff for her to climb and explore and some catnip or leave the windows accessible for her to look out of or leave some nature youtube videos on a screen for her to watch. There are a lot of things you can do without you having to give her your time
>>
my cat used to do this at night. got to be every night it would wake me up. so we got a kitten. she stopped the calling, but now hisses at the crazy kitten when he jumps on her, at all hours. so, no more calling, but i still don't get to sleep

love both of the little fuzzy beasts though
>>
>>2216802
We do all of that but she continues to whine every day.
>>2216818
We have a young cat but she just hisses at him whenever he's nearby, even if he's not doing anything. She's really grumpy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.