[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting 1 dog is a fashion statement. Getting 2 dogs is because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: 5972-akita-35.jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
5972-akita-35.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
Getting 1 dog is a fashion statement. Getting 2 dogs is because you love dogs and care about their well being
>>
What does getting three dogs mean?
>>
>>2214001
>getting any dog is because you have control issues and need something you can dominate and control.

Ftfy
>>
>>2214010
>>getting any dog is because you have control issues and need something you can dominate and control.
I see this getting thrown around alot by memers.

Okay so let's assume you're right. So fucking what?
>>
>>2214324
Just proving that OP's statement about "you love dogs and care about their well being" is wrong for 95% of dog owners.
They don't give a rats ass about the dog, its just something that grovels at their feet that they can play god with.
>>
>>2214001
I have one dog and it's still a very young puppy, just 3 months old.
Getting him has made me want even more dogs. I know I shouldn't but I basically spend my free time looking up people selling puppies in my area and thinking about getting another one.

I think when my current one is around a year old and not still shitting inside or biting everything he sees, I'll get another.
>>
>>2214010
that applies to any pet, anon
>>
>>2214821

Or some people just want a pet that they can interact with. I have nothing against cats, but you can't really exercise or play fetch with a cat.
>>
>>2214839
I'd argue something like fish can be different.
>>
>>2215252
You're keeping them in a transparent cube. It applies.
>>
>>2215285
It's just an aesthetic piece. Like a painting.
>>
>>2214001
I have 4 dogs and 1 inside cat. One of my dogs is 18 years old. I never thought he would live as long as he has. I basically live in a zoo.
>>
>>2214010
Lol stfu senpai.
>>
>>2215244
Depends on the cat
>>
File: Nice hair, faggot.jpg (62KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
Nice hair, faggot.jpg
62KB, 500x669px
>>2214010
>why control a dog when you can be submissive to a cat, like me
>>
>>2215504

Some cats will play fetch in the house, which is pretty funny, but you can't take those furry little bastards out and expect them to catch frisbees at the park and bring it back.
>>
>have 5 doggos
What don't s this mean?
>>
>>2215460
full of living things that require your daily assistance to survive
>>
>>2215520
Kek, so true.
Alpha male have dogs.
Faggets have cats.
>>
File: Nice cat, faggot.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Nice cat, faggot.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>2215800
>Faggets have cats.

And have facebook / tumblr / instagram bragging competitions about who is the most subservient and submissive to their cats.....
>>
>>2214008
What about five?
>>
>>2215759
>>2215878
5 dogs means you have far too much spare time and money and I may be mildly jealous
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>2214001
Yo

>>2214010
Yeah pretty much. DCFS is just too strict these days. The dogs can't talk.
>>
>>2214824
I'd like to get more dogs too, but I just really want to get over this hump of puppyhood before I start to seriously consider the idea.

I might just have her give us a litter when she gets older anyhow.
>>
>>2214821
You're really stretching there man. I would certainly way that's true of some owners.. hell if anything it's fish owners. That's why I'm buying an aquarium soon. I can play God over a tiny little ecosystem in my bedroom, that's cool as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>2215949
Be careful. Raise the puppy first and try to instill good habits like not barking and all that stuff. If you have a shitty dog and then get a second puppy, the shitty dog will teach the puppy all of its bad ways.
>>
>>2215988
>the shitty dog will teach the puppy all of its bad ways.
I know, I have experienced this first hand.

What sucks is I have a smaller dog that has awful bathroom habits, but fortunately she's so independent she won't rub off on her thankfully. My puppy has tried to boss her around. So far she has had a great housebreaking record and knows how to sit lay down and is pretty well behaved on the leash. The only real complaint I have is biting and chewing, which I mean she's a puppy so there's not too much to even be upset about.
>>
File: 1463025005879.jpg (31KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1463025005879.jpg
31KB, 670x503px
>>2215921
I'm dead inside so don't be to jealous
>>
>>2215800
alphas have whatever they want
thats why I have 2 dogs a cat 23 fish
3 snakes a skink and 12 chickens
>>
>>2214001
Both these dogs are fat and old.
>>
>>2214001

Meh. Have 2 dogs. I got them so they'd keep each other company. Anyway, unintended consequence - the younger dog has no courage. No confidence. Because the older one has always been there to cover for him. He's a total fucking pansy. But he's sweet, so that's fine.
>>
>>2214821
>95% of dog owners don't care about their pets.

Really? 95%? Are you bad at math? Even the most rabid cat supporter will say that's horse shit.
>>
>>2218242
Why do you own a dog?
>>
>>2218268

Common sense eludes you.
>>
>>2215949
I can tell you for sure though, I'll never get another puppy ever again.
FUCK PUPPIES!
>>
>>2218286
Honest question.
Answer it.
>>
>only two dogs

I want my third one already.
>>
>>2218397
I just want my fucking puppy to grow up already and stop being a fucking turd.
>>
>>2218400
kek, welcome to babies of any kind.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.