[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/an/, my gf loves ducks and is thinking of getting one. Do ducks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: duckerino.jpg (90KB, 736x552px) Image search: [Google]
duckerino.jpg
90KB, 736x552px
/an/, my gf loves ducks and is thinking of getting one. Do ducks make good pets, and how hard are they to keep?
>>
>>2213979
Poop.
Poop everywhere.
>>
>>2213979

Do you own a pond? Do you own a decent sized outside space to keep them?

They're wild animals. Unless you rear them from hatch, then they're highly unlikely to actually want human physical contact with you- and the the anon is correct, I highly doubt you'll ever toilet train a duck, so expect them to just poo everywhere.

Afraid it's not the best of ideas- but if you have a garden with some water outside, then they'd be a nice feature to look at and duck eggs are delicious. Be aware you'll need to fox proof any house for them.
>>
>>2213979
>/an/, my gf loves dicks and is thinking of getting one. Do dicks make good pets, and how hard are they?
>>
>>2214111
I don't think Muscovy ducks NEED ponds, just larger water dishes, but it certainly couldn't hurt.
>>
>>2213979
>getting a duck
Have you ever had any experience with an adult one? Sure they're cute when they're small, but that doesn't last very long. Then you have an adult duck that needs space for itself and for its poop, which you can easily get bored of.
>>
>>2215406
KEK
>>
>>2215659
This.

I volunteered at a zoo that had a duck that imprinted on people. Be prepared for noise complaints if the duck makes a lot of noise when you leave, assuming it's imprinted on you.
>>
>>2213979
Easy to keep until that tur-duck-en thanksgiving dinner...
>>
>>2213979
Chickens but harder to take care of but more sociable and cuddly.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.