[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was hanging around with my buddies dog today, a large poodle,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (302KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-3.jpg
302KB, 1333x1000px
I was hanging around with my buddies dog today, a large poodle, probably close to 60-70 pounds. Had some spareribs on my plate and the dog got to them- probably swallowed 1-2 of the small bones. Round bones, no sharp points, probably 1" in diameter, 2-3" circumference. These aren't the long ribs, but more like the ones on the meat pictured.

Walked the dog for a bit, didnt seem to be in any discomfort- gave it some water and it seems like it is doing fine.

Am i freaking out over nothing? I feel like I really did somethin bad here by letting the dog get to the bones. Can large dogs pass small bones like this just fine?

plz no bully, im actually kind of upset about this
>>
>>2213914
You have to dig through his poop to make sure he expelled them.
Otherwise you'll have to take him to the vet.
>>
He'll be fine.
>>
>>2213914

It's not an ideal situation.

Monitor the dog for the next twenty four hours for vomiting, any loss of appetite, abdominal pain, dehydration or diarrhea (with or without blood). If any of those occur I'd strongly advise taking the dog to the vets as the bone might be stuck.

In the future, NEVER give dogs cooked or uncooked bones.
>>
>>2213914
>my friend didn't train his dog to not eat food off of people's plates
>dog eats food off my plate
>"I feel so bad!!!"
It's not your fault. If anything happens to the dog it's your shitty friends fault for not training his dog. Don't let him make you think otherwise.
>>
>>2214457
Yeah that is true. My dogs would NEVERTHELESS eat off of someone's plate.

>>2214319
This, OP. Not much you can do now but observe and take it to the vet if you notice anything.
>>
>>2214462
Never* fucking predictive text is retarded.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.