[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take my family mini poodle out for a walk >approach a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: 4565677568.jpg (104KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
4565677568.jpg
104KB, 640x423px
>take my family mini poodle out for a walk
>approach a corner of the street
>2 big mutts come out of nowhere
>one immediately bites her and goes away
>she is in a really bad state (lot of blood and later realize one of her kidneys was hanging out of her body)
>I see this and the first thing I think about is taking her to the vet
>when I grab her the other dog bites my leg
>kick it and run fast to my car

She surprisingly survived and I had 2 weeks of leg pain because of these two dogs. I know they have a home and where they live. I even went to the police with a medical declaration but nothing happened, even when the dogs attacked us on the fucking street. Dogs weren't even checked out for rabies because I live in a third world country.

What do I do? The fucking dogs are still roaming on the streets like nothing happened. I don't know if I have what it takes to kill them.
>>
>>2211674
Meat soaked in engine coolant (antifreeze) or meat with rat poison. Just toss it in the yard.
>>
>>2211674
You know what you have to do. Confront the owner and bring the dog and the medical paperwork. Chances are they're gonna be dindu nuffins and not care what you say.
In that case, kill their dogs. Poisoned meat with razor blades inside should be enough. If the poison doesn't kill them, the razors will shred their throats and insides. Or you could just stop their skulls and chests and leave them to die.
Since you're in a shithole country, you've probably got shit tier gun laws, so you can't just shoot them.

Where you fucked up was not immediately kicking the second dog after the first one bit your dog. I would have kicked and stomped the shit out of both if I had the chance.
>>
>>2211675
something along these lines. obviously cops don't care
>>
File: 1473255577498.gif (578KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1473255577498.gif
578KB, 500x322px
Remember that movie watchmen? Remember that scene where rorschach murders the fuck out of 2 dogs and throws them through the owners window?
Do that op.
>>
>>2211674
Where do you live OP? I hear people say third world a lot and then I find out they live in fucking Hungary or some shit
>>
>>2211674

Shoot the dogs?
Poison the dogs?
Drown the dogs?
Hit the dogs with your car?

personally, I recommend taking chicken strips coated in malrin fly spray and throwing them to the dogs. The dogs will eat it and wont make it 15 foot from the point where they ate it.
>>
>>2211675
>>2211734
This. The only way to make this right in your mind now.
>>
Antifreeze in water bowl
Antifreeze soaked meat
Rat poison in meat
A gun
A bat
Peanut butter with pills in it
Bag of raisins
Etc

So many ways to kill dogs.
>>
This whole thread is one big pile of edge
>>
>>2211795

It's a little surprising a board filled with animal lovers knows so many covert ways of killing animals.
>>
>>2211798
It's been like this for a couple months now. It started off with edge lords going off about killing outdoor cats but now nothing is safe. Board honestly needs to be nuked at this point.
>>
>>2211795
Nothing edgy about it. God, you sound like an insecure pitbull owner. These are obviously dangerous, aggressive dogs that have attacked another dog and a human. Who knows how many other instances there have been of these dogs attacking others. The owners obviously don't care or are encouraging this behavior.

Just kill the dogs and nothing of value will be lost. Two shitty aggressive and proven dangerous dogs will be gone.
There are more and less painful ways to do it. What matters is that OP does what needs to be done.
>>
>>2211795
>>2211798
>>2211810
I really hope you are three different people. Even if you're just one, I really am happy to see anyone but edgelords for once.

The nasty, vitriolic, malignant breed of hate disseminated by boards like /pol/ has pervaded all of 4chan, and even the Internet at large.

I don't give two fucks if one or two kids wear their power levels on their sleeves, but this is ridiculous at this point. Just fuck off to your containment board or leave us be without nosing in with your edge every goddamn thread
>>
>>2211833
That's what I was talking about. I was just pointing out that it started popping up around the same time ant outdoor cat posters showed up.
>>
>>2211833
>4chan is serious business
>>
>>2211833
Killing animals is more like /b/ than your boogeyman, but it's either killing these dogs or letting them harm innocent people and pets
>>
>>2211674
> Just fuck off to your containment board or leave us be without nosing in with your edge every goddamn thread

OP was clearly fishing for people to tell him to kill the offending dogs. What'd you expect?
>>
OP, Just kill them, but not a painful way, no dogs deserve this. they are just animals
>>
If you had already conrfronted the police and talked to the owners I think you should just kill them with some rat poison.
>>
Wait until they attack kids then you have an excuse to hunt them down with impunity. Sacrifices are needed to prove justice to people.
>>
Are they feral? Most people don't let their dogs outside. I don't know know what to do in this situation. When an animal is dangerous are you supposed to kill it? Usually if a bear or something attacks you call the Humane Society or police. Dogs are a different story though.
>>
>>2211896
>Are they feral? Most people don't let their dogs outside
They do in third-world countries.

>When an animal is dangerous are you supposed to kill it?
When there's nobody else to do it for you, yes.
>>
CC and when the dogs attack you shoot them
>>
>>2211675
Antifreeze will absolutely work.
>>
>>2211833
>being this much of a cuck

/pol/ is well on its way to memeing a reality TV star into the white house, what the fuck have you done lately?
>>
File: Average pol poster.jpg (653KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Average pol poster.jpg
653KB, 1536x2048px
>>2211916
>cuck
you are the cancer ruining this board.
Fuck off and never ever ever come back you dumb fucking faggot.
>>
>>2211674
Your mini poodle is a mutt. Wish they would have killed it.
>>
>>2211674
Nociception
>>
Op, you have no choice but to dispose of these dogs. What if they had bitten a child or someone not as strong as you? Anti freeze soaked meat is probably the easiest and most discreet choice. Perhaps a pic of the aftermath? A video would be better. God speed, Anon, Godspeed. If you can't get the antifreeze you could try to capture the dog in a pet taxi and then you could just toss it in a large body of water.
>>
File: 2016-09-09_044042.png (89KB, 344x186px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-09_044042.png
89KB, 344x186px
no bully pls
>>
When I was in Rarotonga couple of years back, I happened to chance upon a copy of the local newspaper, and found an arcticle about a sudden absence of the usual number of feral dogs hanging about the place.

Turned out someone was killing and eating them.

Fair enough. Third world country. Feral and semi-feral dogs everywhere that don't really properly belong to anyone roaming about the place. It was good population control, and someone got dinner out of it.

Food for thought.

I, of course, being the typical /an/ poster that I am, petted every dog that came up to me (no rabies in Raro!) and even fed a repeat customer bread. Which, while it probably wasn't good for it, probably wasn't too far off its usual diet od scraps either, so. Eh.
>>
File: bernout2.jpg (459KB, 2048x1532px) Image search: [Google]
bernout2.jpg
459KB, 2048x1532px
>>2211929
cuck detected
>>
>>2211833
>First world country.
>OP reports this.
>The dogs are destroyed.
>Cops don't do this in his shithole.
>"no op, don't do what sensible cops and animal control in my country would do!"
>>
File: 23191.jpg (48KB, 599x358px) Image search: [Google]
23191.jpg
48KB, 599x358px
>>2211833
>>2211795

lol, what a bunch of fucking pussies...

>nuuuu erevy lif is valuble gys... pls dont kil le dogge *sob you edgelord

You are the kind of faggot who goes to the park with a pitbull without a leash and expect people to be cool around them

FUCK

YOU
>>
>>2212407
>You are the kind of faggot who goes to the park with a pitbull without a leash and expect people to be cool around them

Holy fuck, this! It's usually the most whiny liberals who own pit bulls and just let them wander around and then tell everyone else they're the problem.

Violent dogs who have attacked both other dogs and humans, who have unapologetic owners, need to be removed from society.
Letting them live with their irresponsible owners is just asking to let this happen again. Kill the dogs, preferably as fast and painless as possible, but do what needs to be done.
>>
>>2212465
Yep, good 'ol pest control. I bet the cucks whining about the dogs and crying animal cruelty wouldn't think twice about annihilating a bunch of rats wandering around in their homes. Now imagine those same rats munching on their pitbulls nutsacks while they're asleep or something. I guess then they'd be ok with killing some invasive life form.
Fuck, people are so narrow minded, they think within the very short lines traced by culture and media and god forbid if you dare talking some sense into their mostly empty domes.
>>
>>2212470
It comes down to liberals thinking with their emotions and not using common sense.
Not killing dangerous and aggressive dogs who have already attacked before and have owners who don't care because >muh innocent animals is what's wrong with society. It's why pit bulls have become so popular in the first place.

This is absolutely a political issue, and it has to do with liberals whining about feelings to prevent what needs to happen.
>>
>>2212131
Fuck off you big lipped sub human baboon.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 236x172px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 236x172px
>>2212407
>>
>>2212470

Not just pit owners are dumb and let dangerous animals off leash. At our local park more dumb goldendoodle shitfaces bite others and dogs but get off scott free because they are so cute or some shit.

I would never let my pit off leash at a park not fenced, and knowing my dog is more a people guy I dont care to dog park at all with him. Its all stupid humans faults for any of this, not all pits are evil killers. Just know your damn dog people and all will be well.

Also with op, idk man, have you contacted animal control? I feel like in most places cops know little of what to do with loose animals. Animal control will listen to your issues and see the papers proving those dogs did damage and more often than not in a us state sieze the animals and try and get to the owners for abuse and that stuff.
>>
>>2212964
>tfw nearly all dogs at local park are good doggies.
>Except that time a wannabe thug dropped by with his shit tier pit that scared a pup and another small dog.
>All the other dogs ganged up on it and made it whimper and hide under a table where his owner was seated.
>Never came back.
Good doggies.
And then they started playing together again.
>>
>>2211674
>live in a third world country.
Just shoot the dogs and slip the cops 50 bucks while pointing at your leg
>>
>>2211810
Wait, why outdoor instead of indoor cats? I would have thought /an/ posters would usually prefer cats that actually do interesting things with their lives
>>
>>2213352
> that actually do interesting things with their lives
like succumbing of disease, parasites and poisoning while being mauled by raccoons and cars.

muh fulfilling life.
>>
>>2213354
There's a difference between 'outdoor' and 'feral', m8.
My parents have got a cat that roams around outside pretty much all the time (even though he was a massive pussy when he was younger, no pun intended) and hasn't done anything stupid because they actually take care of him.
>>
>>2213358
>There's a difference between 'outdoor' and 'feral'
please point it out.
>because they actually take care of him.
because he got lucky.

average lifespan decreases by 91,6%, it's 1.
>>
>>2213363
>Indoor
Obvious, stays indoors pretty much its whole life (best option for city cats, some cats live like this regardless of location though). They need the least medical care and such, but if they're not naturally active then they usually get lazy faster than outdoor cats.

>Outdoor
Prefer/end up staying outdoors most of the time, don't like being in closed spaces for more than a day or so. Better for people like my parents who live on the edge of town with less traffic and more space.
They do need more attention, since if they're stupid they tend to get hurt/ill more often (which is why I find my parents' cat interesting, he seems stupid but he's never been seriously ill or hurt). Probably depends more on the surroundings though.

>Feral
Abandoned/never actually had an owner/owner doesn't care about it and probably never feeds it. Outside pretty much all the time, scruffy as fuck, eats what it can find and usually dies pretty early in its' life.
Nearly always bastards as well since they're not used to people (which is why they then don't get treatment when they inevitably get diseases/parasites etc.).

I'm not sure why I had to spell all that out to actually, it's fairly obvious.
I'm presuming you just don't like cats?
>>
Obviously if your own dog died, you would be pretty upset, right? It's safe to assume that the owner(s) of those two dogs would be similarly upset if you kill them by any means described ITT, so to prevent that from happening, be sure to kill the owners as well.
>>
>>2213402
Violent dogs are destroyed all the time in first world countries.
>>
>>2213402

Fuck the owners.

They should be killed anyway just to keep them from owning pets in the future.
>>
>>2213392
>don't like being in closed spaces
>giving a shit about a cat's preferences

you're taking cuckoldry to a new level
I bet you also let it shit all over the house.
>b-but he likes to shit on my pillow :/
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.