[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /an/, please redpill me about dragonflies. Why are they so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMGP4151.jpg (458KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
IMGP4151.jpg
458KB, 1200x798px
Hi /an/, please redpill me about dragonflies. Why are they so graceful flying and why are they such horrifying nightmare creatures up close?
Pic is OC from yours truly.
>>
what is there to redpill you on? you're spot on.

they're beautiful, but also horrifying, aggressive monsters of predators.
>>
>>2211516
>redpill me about
back to your containment board, you massive faglord
>>>/pol/
>>
>>2211516
I'll red-pill you on something, Crane Flies.
Invasive to the USA, their larval stage, often called leather jackets, eat plant matter in the ground, killing many crops over history in their native Europe. They're dangly retards and barely live long enough to eat or drink, assuming the one in question is the variety with functioning mouths. They're pests, nothing more, and yet people still defend them thinking they eat mosquitos because of colloquial memes based on their other name: mosquito hawk.
There's your redpill, go forth and cleanse these pests.
>>
>>2211682
I just killed one of these yesterday. I felt bad because my policy is to not kill anything I can relocate but flying insects horrify me, especially crane flies.
>>
>>2211682
Plenty of Crane Flies are native to the USA bro.
>>
File: DSC00181.jpg (1MB, 3984x2240px) Image search: [Google]
DSC00181.jpg
1MB, 3984x2240px
this is from Rio de Janeiro
>>
>>2211516
I always thought dragonflies were one of the few not scary insects as a kid, alongside honey and bumble bees
>Be a kid with good reflexes
>Sneak up on Dragonflies
>Lightly grab their long pin ass
>They spin around and bite my fingers
>Feels really nice, would do it just for the sensation of them trying to chew me and failing
>Let them go unharmed
When I was a toddler I caught a bee by it's fucking wings mid flight and scared my family. Now I can't react to without around a 1 second delay.
>>
>>2211682
>At computer
>See movement out of the corner of my eye, massive movement
>Turn
>SIX FINGER LENGTH THIN LEGS ARE HOVERING RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY EYES AND FACE
>Reel back in terror, JESUS CHRIST-WHAT-FUUUUCK"
FUCKING CRANE FLIES
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.