[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING It's pretty big, has insanely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (81KB, 640x882px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 640x882px
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THING

It's pretty big, has insanely quick reflexes, seems to hate light and moves around by jumping
>>
Have you seriously never seen a cricket?
>>
>>2210475

it's not a cricket

it's all grey and hairy and shit

crickets are smaller and green
>>
>>2210457
some kind of katydid
>>
Probably some kind of Rhaphidophorid.
>>
jumping recluse watch out
>>
>>2210457
brown recluse / grass hopper / bat hybrid?
>>
>>2210479
It's a camel cricket.

How this thread got this many posts in without this being said is beyond me.
>>
>>2210457
I call it a cave cricket after watching a show on Discovery channel that had an insect in it that looks just like it called a cave cricket. They liked to be under our house and make tons of babies under there. It was infested. I saw one eating a slug while it slowly tried to move away. Not sure how I feel about that.
>>
>>2210507
There fuckin weird though. Nightmare fuel for sure.
>>
>>2210457
Umm OK so they are also called cave crickets/camel crickets. They love dark and moist areas (your mom's vagina) like basements, tree logs, caves (duh) and all that. In America, they are considered an invasive species. Apparently in Japan they are known as "toilet crickets".

I remember a clear memory from childhood. We lived in an old as fuck house and sheets of aluminum metal kept animals from making babies under our house. Like I said, underneath our house was infested. They liked to come out at night and form an army around the outside of our house and would also sit on the aluminum sheets, mocking us with their beady eyes. As soon as you walk out its fucking popcorn all over. Just imagine thumping thin metal and multiply that by a hundred. Horrible....well, thanks for the remembrance. I'll definitely sleep easy tonight.
>>
>>2210457
Looks a Jiminy Jumper, watch out they spit hot sauce.
>>
>>2210514
Everything that looks like that is some kind of a cricket. They come in many sizes and colours, from very small and green to big and brown. And yes, there are much bigger crickets than that, even in Poland I have seen some larger than a tarantula.

They don't bite. Simply move it outside of your house, or if it's nervous, open the door and chase it away.
>>
>>2211903
Forgot to add, some of them (usually the big ones) can fly. If you are scared of big flying bugs it's not a pleasant experience, since they are heavy bastards and buzz like a lawnmower.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.