[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey guys i have a serious but stupid question ill admit im painfully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
hey guys i have a serious but stupid question
ill admit im painfully insecure before i ask
i fucked up my hand and can't walk my dog right now so my dad's been doing it for me
but im worried she'll choose him over me or respect me less as her master because of this
is it actually an issue or am i just being crazy?
i also get super worried if he plays with her or pays too much attention to her, is this also an issue?
>>
>fucked up one hand
>can't walk the dog

You're worried about looking like a bitch in front of your dog but your dad is the real bitch for enabling you you lazy piece of shit
>>
>>2210268
It takes two hands to walk a dog?
>>
>>2210277
they've been giving me opiate painkillers so i don't trust myself to be able to hold her back when im like this?? i live in a city and she pulls a lot so im trying to take safety precautions
before i had no problem walking her 3 times ( that's almost 4 hours!!!) a day
>>
>>2210273
sorry i don't want her to pull and for me to lose grip of the leash and have her run into the traffic
>>
>>2210288
Hook me up with them pills senpai ;) also I usually try to contribute more to conversations on here but In this case I think this is a fitting response: stop being a pussy
>>
They make leashes for handicapped people. I know you aren't handicapped, but they would be useful for your situation. Look for the any number of hands free leashes out on the market. You might have best luck with one you wrap around your waist.
>>
>>2210289
do you only have on hand? your fucking dumber then the dog op
>>
You're overanalyzing your dog's thinking. I feel incredibly sorry for anyone who tries to date you, you are apparently a psychotically jealous person.
>>
>>2210298
i don't act on it with other people for fear of losing them but i am pretty jealous and it's something i work on in therapy a lot lmao
>>
OP it should be fine. Just make sure to bond with her in other ways. Do some training at home, give her lots of cuddles, etc. Also - why not join your dad while he's walking her? That way you won't be solely responsible but you'll still be involved with the experience
>>
>>2210268
its a fucking dog op, just make sure you feed the fucking thing. get a new therapist, yours is obviously shit.
>>
>>2210303
personality disorders take more time to treat
>>
>>2210302
thanks for actual input, this was a really embarrassing question but i really needed to know. i think I'll join in on the walks because i do everything else already
>>
>>2210306
beong embarresed about asking a question on a anonymous image board
>>
File: 1473131922123.jpg (75KB, 581x641px) Image search: [Google]
1473131922123.jpg
75KB, 581x641px
>>2210312
>not sure if bait or posting from phone..
>>
Just wrap the leash around your wrist a few times of your functional arm. I'm not going to say you "should be doing that anyway" since it's such a stupidly petty thing, but that's how professionals recommend you walk your dog.

I wrap the leash around one hand/wrist and grip it, then I use my 2nd hand to guide the dog. Takes a 6 foot leash to make up for the slack, but extremely secure. Only a woman walks their dog by just holding the leash in their hand without any safety backups.
>>
>>2210288
>she pulls a lot
>before i had no problem walking her 3 times ( that's almost 4 hours!!!) a day

There's no way you walk a dog that much without them not learning basic leash etiquette unless you are seriously messing something up.
>>
>>2210331
ive done obedience classes and she did fine in those, but if she sees a squirrel or something she just goes apeshit. ignores all other people and dogs, i can only chalk it up to a stupid high prey drive
>>
You can try a hands free leash.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.