[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I recently adopted an american akita, and have some questions.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 1

Hi,

I recently adopted an american akita, and have some questions. He has been with us for 1.5 week now. And is 2 years and 7 months old now.

-today while running free in a dog park he bit me when i tried to correct him when he was trying to hump another male. He is not neutered. What would be your advise? We realy dont want to get rid of him which is often advised when a dog bites a human. Is there any coming back from this? and what is a reasonable time to expect him to see me as his new owner?

-Should we neuter him? Will this fix his behavior problems? He is so nice when he's in our home, very playful and almost always listens. when outside he gets distracted and does not listen.

-how should i go about correcting/punishing an Akita when he does things we don't like. Like jumping/licking our guests, i tried grabbing the back of his neck when he snaps at me. Thats how i got bit.
>>
>>2210189
>-Should we neuter him?
this is literally always a yes
>>
>>2210196
Since when has animal cruelty always been a yes?
>>
>taking an unneutered dog you've had for a week to a dog park
i hope this is a troll

if not: training him will fix his behavior problems, but you should neuter him anyway.

>i tried grabbing the back of his neck
he wasn't wearing a collar in the dog park?
>>
>>2210203
Thanks for your reply, we got advised to let him socialize with other dogs. After today we decided to atleast wait till he listens to us.

He was wairing a collar. I grabbed him by his collar to seperate him and after he growled at me for doing so i grabbed his neckfur to show dominance. Some people say jab him in de sides or kick him, but don't feel comfortable doing this.
That why i'm asking when to expect him to see me as his new owner and how to correct him. I understand that he's an alpha dog and that it's important to not let him become the alpha of the house.
>>
>>2210201
Animal cruelty isnt neutering your pets, because they end up breeding with strays, and you end up with the type of situation you see in Moscow
>>
>>2210205
>gets bitten by dog
>doesn't feel comfortable jabbing or kicking
You're a fucking pussy faggot who can't handle having an Akita. Neuter your fucking beast, it will definitely help. Displays of dominance in the wild involve inflicting pain and punishment upon the submissive party, you are little bitch and your dog is obviously the fucking pack leader here if you can't be bothered to be uncomfortable for two seconds while you spank, yell, and promptly contain your shit-decision when it's so obviously misbehaving.

I'd usually say all these things in a nicer way, but I'm a grumpy fuck today. Fuck you OP with your shitty fucking fuckboy bitch thread, get your dog under fucking control you fucking fuckwad.
>>
>>2210206
Yes, neutering your pets IS animal cruelty!!!!
>>
>>2210212
>are you me?
Keep being right.
>>
>>2210215
Cutting off one animal's balls/ovaries under anesthetics is hella less cruel than allowing it to make puppies that will spend their whole lives scrounging for food on the street, getting beaten, and barely making it day-to-day, before eventually getting picked up and euthanized for being a stray
>>
>>2210218
>Needlessly cutting off an essential organ responsible for hormone production and regulation
>Not cruelty
??????????????????????
>>
>>2210218
false dilemma
>>
>>2210223
>needlessly allowing stray breeding, making many creatures suffer for life, because "muh hormones," which only cause behavioural problems in males
>not cruelty
?????????????????????
>>
>>2210227
>baiting this hard

I bet you also think cats should be allowed to roam outdoors unsupervised.
>>
>>2210228
I am not saying just let them roam, but at the same time, accidents happen, my dude
>>
>>2210217
Thanks kind internet stranger.
>>
>>2210205
You're either not Op or you're trolling
>>
>>2210189
>taking unneutered dog to a dog park

kys, OP
>>
>>2210189
First, dog parks are straight up ass, and TERRIBLE for your dog. Why? Because clueless people, like YOU, bring their dogs to the dog park, and most of them are NOT trained, and their owners suck.

Second, you're going to have to build TRUST and EARN his respect before he'll accept you as his leader. He bit your dumb ass because he doesn't view you as his leader, and that means he doesn't think you have a RIGHT to correct his behavior...yet.

You have GOT to establish the hierarchy in your house, putting you, and your family, at the top, and the dog on the bottom. You must demonstrate that you, and your family, are indeed "dominant", but that simply means that YOU control the environment and the resources. Once he understands that it's YOU he's relying on for food, toys, territory in the house, access to the outside world, he'll start to show you the respect you deserve. Just be fair, and consistent, and you'll win him over in time.

Finally, here's how to do it.......

Establish leadership protocols and do them every single day, and ensure your family does the same shit.
1. The dog must sit away from the family when it eats.
2. The dog eats AFTER the family eats.
3. The dog must sit and wait while its food is prepared.
4. The dog must look to the owner for permission to eat after the food is set down.
5. The dog is NOT allowed on the furniture unless invited....I wouldn't invite the dog, myself.
6. The dog must sit and follow the leader across the threshold when entering or leaving the house.
7. The dog must sit and wait for permission before leaving the house or coming back in for potty breaks.
8. The dog must sit and be calm before any affection is given.
9. The dog is NOT to sleep with a family member, but in its own place.
10. The dog is ALWAYS kept on a leash, unless it's in a crate, until it has proven that it understands, and is willing to comply with your house rules.

Lastly, never pick a fight you can't win.
>>
Look up Zak George on YouTube. Besides having a lot of advice, there's one specifically about stopping your dog from jumping onto guests.
>>
What ridiculous city allows you to have an unneutered dog in the dig park? You were probably breaking the law, op. There also probably a large sign at the gate starting such
>>
>>2210412
Appreciate the comment, altough it's clear im clueless about many things i'm doing my best to improve.

>>2210423
Been watching videos non stop, they do help alot. Was just unsure because alot of people recommend diffrent things.

>>2210426
I'm in west europe, pretty sure no rules at the park we went to.
>>
>>2210412
>the dog must sit and follow the leader across the threshold when entering or leaving the house.

Is it really a dominance thing for a dog to cross the threshold first? I thought it was bullshit at first.
>>
>>2210423
>Zak George

...is an incompetent, clueless, fuck head, and fraud, that doesn't even have the ability to recognize that a dog needs to master shit in a distraction free environment before advancing training.
>>
>>2210435
>Is it really a dominance thing for a dog to cross the threshold first? I thought it was bullshit at first.

Remember that "dominance" is all about hierarchy and access and control of resources. And it is the leader of the pack / family that has first access to everything, including access to the outside "territory".

The simple act of forcing your dog to sit while you lead the way out the house into the bigger world helps establish you as a leader, and leaders...lead.

It sets the precedent that it is YOU that makes the decisions where, and when, to move, and puts the dog in follow mode, which is where they should be.

Your ability, and willingness, to lead is comforting to a dog because all they have to do is follow, which is easier, and less stressful, than leading.
>>
>>2210189
An Akita can really fuck your shit up worse than any other popular dog out there. I've known people to nearly die from their own pet Akita. That being said, read into aggressive behavior like this, in a book. Not on an anime image board. There is a dog behavior and training handbook you can get a PDF of on Google if you search, along with other good sources.

Also for the future, dog parks are shit because of ill-trained, diseased dogs BUT if you do decide to go, make sure that 1) you wait at minimum 2 weeks with a new dog so your dog is more comfortable with it's new life and owners. For an Akita, a naturally suspicious breed, it may be even longer. 2) dog parks generally don't allow unfixed dogs because animals can get unwanted pregnancies and it also makes aggression towards other dogs more common, and 3) before you go into a dog park, walk around the outside of the fence first to make sure there aren't any dogs your dog s reactive with or vice versa.
>>
>>2210435
Dominance is just a meme.
>>
>>2210458
>Zak George doesn't recognize that a dog needs to master shit in a distraction free environment before advancing training.
source?

it seems like an incredibly basic part of dog training to consider the level of distractions available. I'd guess you are full of shit
>>
>>2210426
whats wrong with a sterilized dog?

you dont have to cut its balls off to prevent it from knocking up random bitches, you know
>>
>>2210201
OK. I say we should pressure our vets into drugging our dogs up so they behave. Especially the ones who were bred from dominant dog lines like Akitas or GSDs. Make them like us. We should also jail the ones who hump young girl's stuffed animals in front of her. That dog is 100 in human years, get that perv! ... So what do you propose the world do?
>>
>>2210189
What the fuck? Does he even have all his shots yet?
>>
>>2210492
>it's the dominance is just a meme meme again
>>
>>2210494
>it seems like an incredibly basic part of dog training to consider the level of distractions available.

Ya think?

Every video I've watched shows that dumb fuck trying to use positive reinforcement with food while the dog is completely distracted by shit in the environment, and doesn't give a fuck about his food reward. He's got a video where he is literally trying to shove a piece of kibble in a dogs mouth while it's busy barking at a moving car....which is comedy.

The dude's a fraud.
>>
>>2210536
not only that but he only shows vids with the smartest breeds and gets them just to do shit they already know how, he never explains how to get that point
>>
OP is a perfect example of why I stopped going to my dog park. Always a couple idiots there with intact males just causing issues. Then there are the idiots that bring in breeds like oh say an AKITA which aren't particularly friendly with other dogs to begin with. Did you bother to read anything about their temperament before you got an akita?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akita_(dog)#Temperament
>>
>>2210435
No. Your dog going out the door before you do is not him trying to "dominate" you, it's just him going out the door because he wants to. That's literally all he's thinking about.

That said, it's a good idea to train your dog to sit at doorways and wait for permission to go through just because it keeps them from rushing out doors. It's a safety thing. And it is a good way to train them to focus on you/have impulse control.
>>
>>2210536
>>2210565
>still no source
if this is exhibited in *every* video, surely you can provide *one* video as an example so we know you're not full of shit?
until you do, Im afraid you are (full of shit, that is)
>>
>>2210596
he's a fraud, accept it, he won't even bother training problem dogs like pit bulls, just showcases already well mannered dogs
>>
>today while running free in a dog park he bit me when i tried to correct him when he was trying to hump another male.

your dog is a raging homo, the humane thing to do is put him down
>>
>>2210602
>still no source
wow, really? he has like a billion videos on youtube.
you claim he make egregious mistakes in every one of them, yet you cant produce even *one* example to prove your point?

sounds like you're full of shit, m8
>>
Guys you get trolled way to easily. You're so predicable. This is bait.

I thought about saging but it won't make any difference, it's like pissing into an ocean
>>
>>2210458
What in the fuck? I watch his videos frequently and he says that all the time.
>>
>>2210624
It's actually not my dude..

Thanks for all the replies everyone, got a lot of reading to do
>>
>>2210596
Frankly, I hate the though of giving the hack views.

Regardless, check out this comedy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMafvtewq94

He's trying to "train" a dog not to lunge at cars....by forcing kibble down their throat when they drive by while the dog ignores him. He's essentially rewarding the dog for focusing on the cars.

If he had half a clue, he would have recognized the complete lack of focus in the dog, and wouldn't have tried to use a technique that obviously would NOT work due to the dog being far more motivated by the distraction than his reward.

If he was a real trainer, he would have stopped, gone back inside, and worked on maintaining focus there, and then in a less distracting outdoor environment like the back yard before jumping straight to the front yard to tackle the car issue...but he didn't.

He does the same shit in his "how to stop a dog pulling on a leash" videos.

Dude is a fraud.
>>
>>2210585
>Your dog going out the door before you do is not him trying to "dominate" you,

That's not how it works, anon.

By allowing the dog to lead, and essentially do what it wants, you've already established yourself as a lower ranking dog that doesn't need to be asked for permission to leave or enter the house, so there's no need to "dominate" you because you've already submitted to the dogs will.

By making the dog wait, and then leading out / in the house, you demonstrate that it is YOU that makes the decisions, and not the dog, and this is not only better for the dog, but less stressful as well.
>>
>all this dominance theory bullshit
cesar milan pls go is debunked
>>
>>2210815
>all this dominance is bullshit, bullshit
>>
>>2210803
>He's essentially rewarding the dog for focusing on the cars.
no, he is reinforcing the behaviour that occurs while the distraction is happening (notice that he doesnt give the dog a treat when he actually starts barking / flipping out)
this is a standard way to get a dog to ignore distractions via positive reinforcement:
https://youtu.be/Vk4PPcE1CqY?t=595
(starting at 9:55)

>If he had half a clue, he would have recognized the complete lack of focus in the dog, and wouldn't have tried to use a technique that obviously would NOT work due to the dog being far more motivated by the distraction than his reward.
but the car-distraction can be tuned down by being farther away from the street.
so your criticism is that he went too close to the street too soon, and other than that his method is absolutely fine?

also, as you noted, this is self-reinforcing behaviour, so it's not easy to get rid off.
but I dont see anything wrong with his approach here. Only, as he noted, it will probably take weeks before there are clear results
>>
>>2210847
>no, he is reinforcing the behaviour that occurs while the distraction is happening

No, he is reinforcing the dog while it's excited, distracted, and barking and lunging at the car, and that's the exact opposite of his intended goal.

>but I dont see anything wrong with his approach here.

Which is why you actually think that dude knows what the fuck he's doing.

>also, as you noted, this is self-reinforcing behaviour, so it's not easy to get rid off.

B-but he did such a great job.....not. Of the few vids I've watched of this guy, he NEVER accomplishes ANY of his intended goals. Be it "stop lunging at cars" or "stop leash pulling", it's always the same: jackass trying to use rewards the dog doesn't give a fuck about because it's too distracted to care.

Dude's a hack.

If you want to see a REAL trainer check out Michael Ellis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe0-oqqoXvw

He's a protection and sport dog trainer that actually knows how, and when, to use positive reinforcement to train high drive dogs.
>>
>>2210874
>No, he is reinforcing the dog while it's excited, distracted, and barking and lunging at the car
just no. He does not reinforce barking or lunging at the car. Watch the video again.
He is reinforcing any behaviour that is NOT barking or lunging at the car, and that includes (at this early stage of training) looking excitedly at the car.

>Of the few vids I've watched of this guy, he NEVER accomplishes ANY of his intended goals
I thought you watched all of his videos. Also there are no quick fixes when it comes to dog training, especially when you want to get rid of self-reinforcing behaviour (like barking at night or chasing joggers)
the fact that you would expect quick-fixes to these problems is more telling about you than about Zack, who btw is a massive faggot.
I mean I can understand why one would want to hate him: his faggy smile all the time, crappy music, lots of advertisements. Classic youtube whore.
But his training techniques seems to be quite standard, almost "conservative" when viewed from within the positive reinforcement camp
>>
>>2210189
Akitas that are not breeding stock should always be neutered/spayed.
They have an aggressive nature/prey drive that cannot be tolerated in densely populated areas/with other dogs.
On another note, you probably shouldn't have an akita if you're a first time owner.

>Should we neuter him? Will this fix his behavior problems
He will probably be less aggressive.

>when outside he gets distracted and does not listen
Prey drive, no real way to fix this other than proper training. Get your shit together.

You probably aren't cut out for an Akita, there is a reason most insurance companies won't insure them, and many towns have bans/ordinance regarding ownership of them.
>>
>>2210458
>that doesn't even have the ability to recognize that a dog needs to master shit in a distraction free environment before advancing training

Confirmed for having never watched one of his videos. He always stresses the importance of teaching and working on something in one environment before moving on and trying it in a distracting environment. He has videos where he specifically preaches the importance of mastering something and then graduating to more distracting places and trying it again.
>>
>>2210874
The way you train protection and sports dogs are way different than how you train a simple companion animal. No reason you couldn't, but positive reinforcement works just as well.

The techniques Zak George show are pretty solid if you just want a friendly, obedient, companion. And I think that is all he is trying to sell: ways you can just have a well trained, polite companion animal.

He is hardly a hack, his stuff works. All you've really done is project this retarded, holier-art-thou attitude to dog training, when in reality there are tons of different ways to train a dog for the tons of different reasons we own them. For lots of people, the way Zak George teaches dog training works really, really well. Isn't that all that matters at the end of the day? How well the actual person training the dog is able to use the techniques they see?

For future reference, I don't really use Zak Geroge's stuff. I am a generic clicker trainer, but I also use molding and redirection, so I cannot say I am "100% positive". So I am not fanboying the guy. Just saying you sound like a fucking faggot, really.
>>
>>2211227
>He is hardly a hack...

He IS a hack, and a fraud.

> his stuff works....

No, "his" stuff does NOT work, because he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing, as is clearly demonstrated in his video.

Positive reinforcement is an effective training method IF your dog is motivated to work for your reward. IF your dog is more motivated to engage with competing motivations, like cars driving by, cats, other dogs, whatever, then you can no longer motivate your dog to behave for the reward you offer, and positive reinforcement FAILS. Any real trainer understands that and plans accordingly, however, that fraud can't seem to quite grasp that concept, despite his claims.

He's just a dude playing a part to sell some shitty products and take advantage of ignorant fucks, like all you turds.

>The way you train protection and sports dogs....

Is no different than the way you train any other dog, minus the bite work.

Michael Ellis, and countless other REAL trainers, prove that and have multiple protection, sport, and working dogs to back that up.

The only thing Zak the hack has is ignorant mewing dipshits, like you, that are just as clueless as he is...
>>
>>2211320
Did you even read my fucking post? I don't even use his training techniques. He does no clicker training and tends to use luring way more than capturing, which is totally no how most clicker trainers operate. I don't agree with the exact specifies of the way he trains.

Ane Zak George has countless people who have uses his stuff incredibly successfully. Hell, there are tons of anons who will tell you how they trained using his stuff very successfully. Are you going to call those poeple liars? Are they hallucinating their well trained dog? How can you fucking try to claim he is a hack when his stuff works for tons of poeple?

At the end of the day, what matters is how well the person training the dog is able to apply the techniques he is taught. For many people, the things Zak George teaches are really easy for them to do. Some people have a hard time with the training people like Ellis use. Stop being a stuck up cunt and just acknowledge there are tons of ways to train a dog, and it depends on the person training to pick what they are best at.

Are you the same guy who said he trained MWDs, but when pushed you admitted you aren't an actual trainer but just the handler? Lol.
>>
>>2210206
I've had an intact bitch for 10 years and an intact dog for 2, and am yet to have a litter because I don't let them roam the street and separate them when she's in heat. Are Americans really that irresponsible?
>>
>>2210212
Great tips if you want to create a fear biter anon.
>>
>>2210532
Well it is a meme. And a very outdated one at that.
>>
Barbara Woodhouse' ghost pls go
>>
>>2211504
The only meme surrounding dominance and social hierarchy is the meme that it doesn't exist.
>>
>>2211596
Evidence please. Preferably from this century.
>>
>>2211598
So I assume you treat your dog as an exact equal?
>>
>>2211603
I treat them like pets. And I'm not a headcase that's convinced my dogs are trying to 'overthrow' me by being 'dominant'.
>>
>>2211503
Only happens when you take it to the extreme which is what I suspect you've done if this is where it leads for you, but not for me. Also, you're an idiot.
>>
>>2211784
If you feel the need to hit a dog to 'train' it, then maybe you should go to anger management. Funny that wild animals can be trained without resorting to that.
>>
>>2211635
So you are establishing a social hierarchy in your house, and you are being dominant over them?
>>
>>2211598
Dominance and hierarchy in wolves DAVID MECH1,2 and H. DEAN CLUFF

>Prolonged Intensive Dominance Behavior Between Gray Wolves, Canis lupus
"Dominance is one of the most pervasive and important behaviors among wolves in a pack..."
http://wolf.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/319prolongedintensivedominance.pdf

Lecture by Stanley Coren, Ph.D, discussing dog communication signals and the difference between dominant and submissive signals, and why they're used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqGMCyoG4iA

Lecture by Ian Dunbar, Ph.D., discussing pack hierarchy.
"Loads of fighting, and physical domination within litters. This is how they establish their hierarchies, and it's non-stop..." : 2:00

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcdpl4H2glo

EVERY single study of dogs, or wolves, CLEARLY demonstrates a minimum of two things: 1.) There is ALWAYS an alpha male that leads the pack, and has first access to any resource he desires. 2.) There is ALWAYS a hierarchy withing the pack that descends from that alpha male.

The alpha male can be the breeding male of the pack, and essentially the father of the pack, or he can be the breeding male that simply dominated every other male in a pack of mixed relations. Regardless, dominance plays a crucial role in the canine world, including the canines that live with humans.

Dominance is expressed by obtaining rank, and controlling access to resources, whether physically, or otherwise, and owners that understand this simple concept are never the ones with behavioral problems.
>>
>>2211787
>Funny that wild animals can be trained without resorting to that.

Isolate and starve something long enough, and it's pretty easy to get it to work for food.

Funny how that works.
>>
>>2211787
Ok whatev
Just because your method works doesn't mean mine doesn't or that all I do is hit my dogs. They get spoiled af, they get positive training, but if they fuck up too bad they get spankies, repetitive fuck ups lead to spankies. My dogs are still sweet so. Who. the fuck. cares.
>>
>>2211883
>Isolate and starve something long enough, and it's pretty easy to get it to work for food.
starving animals prior to training them actually degrades training results and the animals will be much more aggressive and unsocial.

it is generally not recommended (nor useful or effective, for that matter) and on the same level as hitting the animals
>>
>>2212745
did your parents hit you? do you think parents should hit their children?
(ignore the laws for a second and assume it was legal to do whatever you want with your children)

if your answer is "no" to both of these, I really dont understand your stance here. Sounds like you're a hypocrite
>>
>>2212769
>starving animals prior to training them actually degrades training results

"Degraded training results" is a step above "no training results", which is why marine mammal trainers employ that approach when their animals decide they don't want to cooperate.

>>2212773
>do you think parents should hit their children?

Not that anon, but absolutely.

Tanning a kids hide can help motivate kids to behave, and teaches them that there can be painful consequences in life should they fail to control their behavior.

Do you think it's wrong when a mother dog bites her pups when they ignore her growls? What about when the mother dog, and adults, pin the pups to the ground until they yelp?

I bet you think contact sports, like football, should be banned too, don't you.
>>
First off its a dumb idea to take a dog that isnt fixed to a dog park. Partially due to the behavior issues, but also because who knows if the female dogs are fixed as well. Protect your and other dogs by being responsible.

If it isnt good with other people and dogs dont go to a dog park. That simple. Walks and being with neighbor dogs it knows is way safer. Most dog parks arent regulated and cause issues with reporting others dogs/lack of vaccines leading your dog to have a higher risk of things like parvo and worms.

Most male dogs stop humping when they are fixed, as well as becoming more mellow. Plus it has health benefits like lowering cancer risks.

Have you never owned a dog? Grabbing it by the scruff when it is riled up will just cause bites, as you have learned by now. Try training with treats when people come to the door, making it sit and wait. Then once calm it can say hi. Or even better, leash it when people are over and keep it at your side. It will quickly learn it has no free reigns in the house with guests unless behaving.

This is really easy beginner stuff dude...and akitas are smart/energetic so idk if its the right type for you. Or doge in general...
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.