[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me what fucking shitbag scumsucker bug is this little fuckwit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1150[1].jpg (153KB, 989x781px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1150[1].jpg
153KB, 989x781px
Tell me what fucking shitbag scumsucker bug is this little fuckwit
There's like 5 of them always aimlessly meandering around in the air whenever I go into my pantry. Shit's annoying and I'm actually concerned for my health now.
Living in Tennessee, if that helps.
>>
>>2210099
that's a meal moth

they lay eggs in flour, rice, clothes and shit. harmless when ingested, you just get some extra protein and a bit of an odd nutty taste.
>>
>>2210099
nice dubs

>>2210111
nice trips

pantry moths

they aren't going to hurt you, but to get rid of them you need to start keeping grains and stuff in the freezer.
>>
Check all your grains and natural wool socks/scarfs, somewhere must be their larvae. Also they can and will leave holes a fur coat if it's infested, that's about the worst thing they may do.
>>
>>2210280
>you need to start keeping grains and stuff in the freezer.
Nonsense. Just consider storing them in airtight containers. Put a few moth balls on the back of a pantry shelf.
>>
I used to have that moths in my kitchen and then In my room. After some hunting days, I discovered that I had a bottle with some food for my lovebird and these motherfuckers were there putting eggs, there were some newborn and larvae. I started putting the bird food in the fridge and in two weeks the moths dissapeared as I was killing every one I saw in the rest of the house.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.