[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being a crow looks fun as fuck. >super high intelligence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 7

File: crow.jpg (27KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
crow.jpg
27KB, 720x405px
Being a crow looks fun as fuck.

>super high intelligence
>dominant bird species so always have lots of friends
>big so you don't get pushed around
>sleek black, look like a ninja
>big hit at Halloween parties

Can anything else compare?
>>
>>2209050
>covered in parasites.
but you don't know what those are
>>
>>2209050
>covered in parasites

why are you covered in cats, bugsy?
>>
>>2209060
>having stray cats in the garden
>while owning a dog

Once again you confirm the little fucker is dead
>>
>>2209064
>parasite
>continues using words he does not know
never grow out of your diapers

>they do it at night while my dog is sleeping.
he's been "sleeping day" and night for quite a while now
>>
File: crows-3.jpg (609KB, 2528x1264px) Image search: [Google]
crows-3.jpg
609KB, 2528x1264px
If you're a crow in the snow, where would you go if you want to be warm? Seems like you'd be doomed to be constantly cold for half of the year.
>>
>>2209080
They don't mind cold feet and the rest body is very well insulated with feathers. The real problem might be finding food in winter (in non-urban areas)
>>
>>2209084
>mad
Not really. Not being able to tell apart or identify emotions is one of the signs of autism. You once again confirmed it.
>>
>>2209046
they get rek't by birds of prey and feral cats all the time

they also, like many other birds, push their weakest offspring out of the nest to better ensure the survival of the strongest, and considering that you're a 4chan user, you'd probably be the weakest hatchling
>>
>>2209103
>post urself
not everyone has pathological exhibitionism and once again you're forgetting you're not on grindr
>>
>>2209116
That's an assumption, and a wrong one. :)

Try covering your dead dog with sliced potato. Maybe it will keep the flies away.
>>
>>2209138
>ugly cunt
assumption
>>
>>2209080
The crows in my neighborhood leave in the winter so I assume plenty are migratory if not as little as to be moving behind a supermarket.
Which makes me sad because I was very close to getting a murder-bro flock. Altering feeding them for awhile they got used to hanging around and getting closer and closer but then they all suddenly fucked off from my town.
>>
>>2209046
>>big so you don't get pushed around
I cannot even count the number of times I've seen tiny ass birds bullying crows and chasing them away
>>
>>2209147
>prove me wrong
the burden of proof lies with you, not with me
>>
>make thread about crows
>tripfag comes in
>whole thread is now about tripfag
that's why people hate tripfags. pls go away
>>
>>2209050
>implying that's any different than how I live now
>>
>>2209181

Everything would be better if people would just report him.
>>
>>2209160
I had a wren that was great at that. Would chase crows, blue jays, robins, anything that decided to come near the part if the yard it claimed.
>>
>>2209218
Unfortunately being a tripfag is not against the site's rules.
>>
>>2209238
Global 6: The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

>informative comments
>bugguy
pick one
>>
File: e05.jpg (39KB, 498x441px) Image search: [Google]
e05.jpg
39KB, 498x441px
>>2209248
>Global 6: The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
>>
I have always wanted a murder of crowbros. Unfortunately all the ones in my area are highly transient
>>
>>2209384
I'm in an apartment complex and there's a few regulars outside my place. I've only been here for a little while so I don't know how long they'll stay. I want to feed them and be friends but they have a very strict no feeding the wildlife policy here after previous people did and it attracted rats. They won't even let me put up a bird feeder.
>>
>>2209248
The problem is contributors are only encouraged to make good post. The only thing I ever see them ban are /b/ tier images, but even then it still slips through. Just ignore the annoying trip fags and they'll go away.
>>
File: 우울.png.jpg (53KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
우울.png.jpg
53KB, 320x320px
>>2209158
Opposite here. Crows come in the winter and it's fun to see them.
>>
Raven. All of things, plus bigger
>>
>>2211549
This.

As a bonus, you run a smaller risk of getting shot by farmers who consider you a pest. Literally all farmers I know consider ravens bros.
>>
>>2210511
I live in texas, where all the grackles migrate too. Its like a scene from The Birds. They're in these massive flocks, very vocal, and have creepy yellow eyes that belong on a dinosaur.
>>
Caàaa caaaa
>>
>>2211549
Do ravens live in packs?
>>
File: image.jpg (311KB, 1239x1241px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
311KB, 1239x1241px
There's a hand raised crow in my city that frequently rides the trains, buses, and harasses pedestrians.

One of his most recent exploits involve attempting to fly off with evidence from a crime scene.
>>
>>2209080
countercurrent bloodflow prevents birds from losing heat through their extremities like we mammals do
>>
File: hyena (4).jpg (67KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
hyena (4).jpg
67KB, 700x467px
I'd rather be a hyena. that way I can laugh at everything and no one would be upset. I could laugh at funerals, crime scenes etc. the possibilities are endless!
>>
File: World War Crow.png (228KB, 862x911px) Image search: [Google]
World War Crow.png
228KB, 862x911px
>>2209384
Inevitable World War Crow repost
>>
>>2212171
saw a murder of crows of maybe 100-200ish on a large field.
when I would get "close" (closer than 50 meters) they would immediately back up.
I sat at the edge of the field (the whole field was riddled with crows as I crept up) and as I arrived there was a radius of 50-60ish meters of crow-free field around the edge where I was sitting.

while it's a cute story (crow war), I feel like they are way too shy for something like this to happen.
or maybe urban crows are more in your face, dunno
>>
Crows are so smart, they literally will become bored and play with each other with no benefit. It's obvious crows are the best.
>>
>>2212177
I can get within 5 feet of an urban crow before he'll acknowledge my existence. Like college squirrels, they just get used to people being so close.
>>
>>2212260
>>2212177

Can confirm crows used to be cunts at my old high school. The bins had to get special lids on them and bags had to be taken indoors because crows would unzip them and steal lunches.
>>
>try to befriend neighborhood crows
>end up with a million pigeon bros instead
I have nothing against pigeons, they're cute, but I wanted crows.
>>
>>2209046
i rescued a baby crow with a broken wing in may, conveniently there's a bird rescue/sanctuary in my city and it's not too far from my house.

i never heard back from them and i was kind of hoping that if he got better he'd find his way back and we'd best bros
>>
>>2213085
Even if he doesn't come back take that as a sign he got better and is out making a harem of lady crows and thanks you for it.
>>
crows aren't that big

do you mean a raven
>>
>>2213106
They're pretty big compared to your run of the mill songbirds.
>>
>>2213114
and ravens are pretty big compared to most birds
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.