[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dog's at terminal stage in a tumor-related illness, is hyperventilating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: dog.jpg (167KB, 471x406px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
167KB, 471x406px
Dog's at terminal stage in a tumor-related illness, is hyperventilating and somewhat catatonic, she's a 12 years old mutt (yorkshire-spinone) but my mother still objects to taking her to the vet to be checked and put down.
I'd rather take her right now (11 PM here) but she'd rather let her sleep one last time at home instead, and if she survives the night and didn't miracolously get better, then take her in the morning.
She's already passed out three times in the last two days (she recovered without needing CPR)

Should I just take her myself right now or wait for tomorrow and maybe go with the whole family? She's not in evident pain, but it's still terrible to me.
>>
>>2208223
>can somebody make me feel justified for disobeying my mom to take care of our dog because I'm too much of a spineless faggot to just suck it up do what needs to be done?
>>
>>2208230
My decision was made the second I started the thread, and that is to wait tomorrow
She's still able to walk on her own, even if she looks extremely confused and roams the house, stopping for a while and then slouching down, then getting up again.
It really doesn't matter anymore
>>
>>2208237
>My decision was made the second I started the thread, and that is to wait tomorrow
Then why did you even bother making this thread?

It sucks you probably have to put your dog down, but it's just part of owning a dog.
>>
>>2208238
>Then why did you even bother making this thread?
I don't know either
You do stupid shit when shit happens and you're not ready for it
>>
>not putting down your best pal yourself
Faggot
>>
>>2208248
I do not have the means to do that and ensuring she doesn't suffer from it
>>
>>2208223
It sucks, but that's part of owning a dog, I wish her the best in her trip over the rainbow bridge
>>
The dog has passed away 3 hours ago
Not in the most peaceful way to go
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.