[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking of getting a toadie. Does anyone here have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: mrtoad123455461.jpg (95KB, 681x588px) Image search: [Google]
mrtoad123455461.jpg
95KB, 681x588px
I'm thinking of getting a toadie. Does anyone here have experience with this breed? Do they make good guard dogs, and are there any health issues associated with them?

http://www.toadline.com/HOME.html
>>
>>2207935
I can tell you just by looking at them; joint and bone issues, breathing issues.
>>
>>2207940
I googled "bully health problems' for the fuck of it and this was the second link, about that line specifically

>http://3milliondogs.com/dogbook/toadline-exotic-bullies-inbreeding-as-abuse/
>>
>>2207940
>>2207940
dont forget breathing problems. just look at that squashed face
god damnit I hat humans.

ey op, fuck you and your family. I hope they all get aids
>>
https://youtu.be/WlvcHhUL1NQ

It can't even fucking run. This dog wouldn't even be able to guard it's own ass.
>>
>>2207940

This is a purebred exotic toadie from the best toadie breeder on the planet. Designed to be guard dogs for some of the most influential and wealthy people on the planet. They are in peak health and physical condition. You have no clue what you're talking about.
>>
>>2207960

Their low center of gravity means they are impossible to take down.
>>
File: are you fucking retarded.jpg (181KB, 498x1041px) Image search: [Google]
are you fucking retarded.jpg
181KB, 498x1041px
>>2207962

I bet you believe conspiracy theories about contrails too...
>>
Sometimes I wonder if threads like these are made just to troll /an/. Posting a clearly broken animal, asking for a guard dog. Then, the op never replies again.
>>
>>2207965
They are impossible to take down because that implies they could get up in the first place.

>>2207962
I figured this thread was bait, now it's confirmed
>>
>>2207935
Shit bait anon
>>
>>2207990

Why would I pay 5k for a primo Toadie just to use it for dog baiting? Think before you post.
>>
File: im ready anon.jpg (606KB, 1214x1627px) Image search: [Google]
im ready anon.jpg
606KB, 1214x1627px
What's the appeal of dogs like these?

I feel tremendous pity for them when I compare one to my proud pitbull
>>
>>2207965
why would you even need to? they can't take more than 3 steps without having a heart attack.
>>
>guard dogs

get a fucking gun you shitter
>>
Dead by 18 months. Waste of money.
>>
>>2207935

"Toadie"? Seriously? That's a horrible name. Also they're mutts, not an actual breed.
>>
>>2207935
I know this is bait, but you're actually doing a service.

I had not seen these dogs before today, but Jesus hecking Christ, they are disturbing to even look at.

I would never call an animal ugly, but these hapless beasts, with their grotesquely malformed shoulders, mutated stout limbs, and truncated faces, genuinely inspire disgust and pity.

Tl;dr: this shit should be illegal
>>
>>2207935

This dog must have been devised by people that hate dogs working with vets who wanted to design a dog with the maximum possible range of health problems to make those vets very rich indeed.

If you must get one, just search the dog shelters as all the wannabe gangsta welfare queens and niggers dump them as soon as they discover how sick they are.
>>
>>2208521
No they're purebred, but the same way rednecks are purebred.
>>
>>2208521
>>2208815
There is no way there is no mixes in these. Same with American bullies, which is fairly recent with tons of crosses. Even these toadies probably have heavy bulldog in them to get them that wide. Most of them just look like even more fucked up bulldogs than pitbull.
>>
>>2208670
Makes sense. Have you seen what these people charge for one of these mutants?
>>
File: gotti.jpg (27KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
gotti.jpg
27KB, 350x350px
>>2208816
No they bread and American built known as the notorious Juan gotty. They inbred his pups over and over again, looking for specific traits until they got toadline. This is the result of constant inbreeding. As you can tell gotti is low to the ground, now imagine if you valued that stance but decided you wanted it lower, wider and with more health defects, that's how you get toadline.
>>
What 'designer dog' breeds have the highest chance of becoming actual breeds?

I still want Labradoodles to become a breed. The creator had noble intents: Smart, friendly, hypoallergenic dogs. It has a clear intent however it hasn't been thought out well. They have no breed standard and not even a name.
>>
>>2208848
None of them, the akc and other kennel clubs that aren't the ukc have a stick up their ass and view designer breeds with disgust.
>>
>>2208848
They can keep labradoodle as a name as far as I know. But not having anything close to a standard is what will keep them from being considered a breed, and such is the case with most designer breeds. They would need to stop the f1 crossings and begin to get a somewhat predictable batch of puppies. That's pretty much what a breed is, a predictable set of characteristics
>>
>>2208901

Please don't keep that name. That's not a name. Call it a freaking Spaniel for all I care, just not a Labradoodle.

>>2208881

That's because most of the designer dogs are crap. They're just mixes made by bybs for money. Very few have any qualities that could be actual breeds.

Contrary to popular beliefs, new dog breeds are still being developed. Developing breed is not easy and will take decades.
>>
>>2208848
Labradoodles will do in time.

>>2208901
They kinda do though or at least those I'm seeing generally look the same. I have a poospring / springerpoo / springer x poodle mutt (I'm hypoallergenic unfortunately) and he generally looks like a smaller Labradoodle. I think its the poodle in them being the common factor, the face (at least in the Uk) is generally starting to have a recognisable standard, as is the spitz-esque tail.

But as >>2208911 says, development takes years and years and "doodles" are only about 30 years into their development.
>>
>>2208819

Yeah, ain't it strange that rape-apes, spics and NEETs always have money for crap like shit-teir dogs, guns, drugs, booze and cars, but can't afford soap or to clothe and feed their brats.
>>
>>2208933
You have to take into consideration the structure and temperament, too. I've seen barrel chested labradoodles, ones with narrow snouts, wide ends, narrow chest, ears set low and ears set mid way, tapered and thick tails, etc etc. It's hard to tell because many poodle mixes have that curly to semi curl fur that hides everything, but their structure is all over the place, sometimes being a lab, sometimes being a poodle, sometimes being more one than the other.

Also their temperament. It's like breeders don't know if they want a decent dog or one that is dumb as a sock of rocks. They can be magnet dogs or independent. They can be almost couch potatoes or high strung as fuck. They are not a predictable breed whatsoever.
>>
>>2209887
I can only talk from experience with my own and the select few owners i know that have doodles and the consensus I've found is at that they're high energy and playful but dumb as rocks.

Youre completely right though but we are very early into their development. Setting a standard is going to take time but i think it'll get there. Definitely not in our lifetime
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.