[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no need to be upset. it's just a dog, you can get another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1414814516189.jpg (7KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1414814516189.jpg
7KB, 250x250px
>no need to be upset. it's just a dog, you can get another one

Why don't people shut their fucking mouths if they're going to say something so stupid?
>>
>>2207718
Because to that type of people, all dogs really are just the same interchangeable balls of fluff.
>>
>>2207720
>>2207718
I pity those people for never knowing the bond between man and man's best friend
>>
>>2207718
I had a boss once saying that and i had to hold myself to not punch him and leave. He said it the day i lost my husky sister.
>>
>>2207720

True. I don't think they are bad people at all, they just want to say something they assume will make you feel better. They dont have the bond so they literally dont understand.

I wouldn't be angry with them, but I can see how it can be demoralizing when people are trying to be helpful and make you feel worse. Whats important to remember is they care enough to try. If you dont remember that about a lot of mistakes people make when they are trying to help, you just become misanthropic and create more misery by repaying their kindness with anger and it just makes it worse, I think. They literally dont understand and its not their fault. I've been through it too.
>>
>>2208002
It does bother one when their words pretty much say they have no respect for the animal. I'm not saying that the only proper response is to be like your family member died, but being like you lost some common household item is way too far in the other direction.

Wilfull ignorance is appalling.
>>
And yet if their kid dies and you tell them they can just make another they get all pissy with you
>>
>>2208775
That's because they view animals as commodities and literally do not understand on any level that your pet was a unique individual.
>>
>>2207718
Well, it IS just a dog. You'll get attached to the next one just as you did to the last
>>
Dogs are fucking 20 IQ stimulus-response machines you fuckwit.
>>
>>2207718
Because not everyone has severe autism and lurks /an/
>>
>>2208829
Fucking this.

It's not healthy to care so much about a mere animal. Recent studies have shown that there is a correlation between caring about animals and NOT caring about humans. This misanthropy inherent in liking animals is a typical sign of autism.

>>2207718
Get out and meet actual people instead of talking to animals all the day. Interacting with animals is like interacting with a wall. It shows a lack of empahy and emotions.
>>
>>2208789
>mother five has a kid that dies
>oh well you have four other kids to get attached to

>>2208836
>Recent studies have shown that there is a correlation between caring about animals and NOT caring about humans.

Link the study. People are cruel to animals are niggers and serial killers
>>
File: 257nhp4.png (1MB, 1007x1281px) Image search: [Google]
257nhp4.png
1MB, 1007x1281px
>>
File: scruffy.jpg (945KB, 3686x2458px) Image search: [Google]
scruffy.jpg
945KB, 3686x2458px
>>2207718
I know, right. That's what my mom keeps telling me, since my little doggo died a year ago.

pic related is him
>>
>>2208972

Good for you, I guess.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.