[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking to adopt a cat but I want it to look exactly like this,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Looking to adopt a cat but I want it to look exactly like this, anyone know the name of the breed?
>>
>>2207710
Turkish angora?
Anyway I'm curious, why do you want it to look like that?
>>
>>2207710
Geneticus Bottleneckus
>>
Painted Cat.
>>
File: IMG_0529.jpg (42KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0529.jpg
42KB, 540x960px
My turkish angora is such a fucking idiot but I love her. Found her on the streets of Tijuana, Mexico two years ago as a kitten.
FYI, you'll get white hair EVERYWHERE invest in a QUALITY vacuum.
>>
File: IMG_0651.jpg (207KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0651.jpg
207KB, 640x1136px
I promise you she's much more prettier than the previous picture
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 300x255px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 300x255px
>>2208844
>>2208842
>>2207710

The painting is not of a Turkish Angora. And neither is the cat in the pics below.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 201x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 201x300px
This is a TA (as is the pic in my post above). They have a distinctive facial structure and a single, thin coat.
>>
>>2207710
Maine coon.

Extremely fluffy tail, tufts at tip of ears, hair between toes like a snow shoe rabbit.
Also note the extra long hairs that make up 1 out of 50 hairs in its coat.

It was the most common breed in the U.S. 50 years ago. Maine coon mixes are common, they'll be listed as a domestic longhair at animal shelters (although they label all longhair cats as that regardless of what their heritage is- so you just have to check them out).
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 252x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 252x300px
>>2209088
It's not a Maine Coon either. (See pic)

To me the painting is of a poor quality Persian, or the painter is unfamiliar with Persians.
>>
File: Persian_Cat.jpg.cf.jpg (57KB, 602x399px) Image search: [Google]
Persian_Cat.jpg.cf.jpg
57KB, 602x399px
>>2209096
It's a maine coon.
Persians have a very different face/skull.

Here's a persian
>>
>>2209106
I know what a Persian looks like. I breed and show cats. I also know what a Maine Coon looks like.
The painting is of a poor quality or mixed Persian.
>>
File: profile.jpg (29KB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
profile.jpg
29KB, 400x274px
>>2209114
Ya you're right, totally looks like OP's pic...
>>
>>2209162
Is your reading comprehension that bad?
I said a poor wuality Persian or a mix. One clear clue is the size and placement of the ears (small, at the corners of the head). Another clue is the crowded facial features.
>>
>>2209174
If you were the type of people competing in a show I attended, I'd demand a refund.

http://www.persian-cats.com/showing/standard.shtml
>>
>Cat fanciers
These people have some ideas the most frightening autism I have ever seen.

And this thread shows it. Here are two people arguing about a low quality cat painting on a board for Laotian Moving Picturs.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 233x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 233x300px
>>2209461
I don't breed Persians. To be honest, I don't like them. I think the breed club has pushed for an extreme look for too long. Thankfully, the idea is turning a bit. Judges are putting up Persians that have what is known as an "open" face. The eyes are set further apart and the nose is not as extreme.

Pic related.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.