[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Invite some friends over for dinner >They bring their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1464018747545.jpg (46KB, 680x519px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464018747545.jpg
46KB, 680x519px
>Invite some friends over for dinner
>They bring their literally retarded son over
>While we're eating, he plays with my wife's pet cat
>Nobody really pays attention to him
>15 minutes later his mom notices he's eating something
>He comes over and spits it out onto the table
>It's cat shit
>He ate swallowed some of it

How toxic is cat feces and should we take him to the hospital.
>>
>>2207536
Very toxic, he will have brain parasites. But they won't have much to work with
>>
>>2207588
I have eaten cat shit for the last 5 years and never have came into contact with a parasite.
>>
File: 20160822_210133.jpg (33KB, 226x254px) Image search: [Google]
20160822_210133.jpg
33KB, 226x254px
>>2207591
>>
>>2207591
Can you elaborate further?
>>
Doesn't need to go to the hospital. About the worst he could get is toxoplasmosis, but there's nothing they can really do about that and won't matter in a retard, or worms if your cat has them.
>>
>>2207619
>About the worst he could get is toxoplasmosis
This, their son is going to turn into a flaming faggot and it's all your fault OP
>>
Is the cat indoors or outdoors? Been dewormed anytime in recent history?

It's not toxic at all, but parasites are a concern. If he's not immunocompromised I wouldn't worry.
>>
Why would anyone, even if they are severely retarded, willingly eat shit?
>>
>>2207632
You've never been around small children.

They are basically retarded until about 3-4
>>
>>2207536
Why the fuck were you or your wife not watching your cat while it was being handled by the little waterhead?
Why the fuck were the kids parents not watching thier kid while he was handling a fucking animal?
Why the fuck do you niggers have such a hard time with dealing with responsibilities?
>>
Now i really wanna know what cat poop tastes like
>>
>>2207588
>be brain parasite
>get inside human noggin
>its some tard
mfw
>>
>>2207614
I've found that giving a cat a diet that's entirely "human food" makes their poop taste 100x better. Imagine eating dry cat food, doesn't sound too tasty right? Well when you eat a cat's poop you are basically eating a processed version of whatever they ate. The better tasting the food you start with the better tasting the poop will be.

There's tons of guides out there for cooking for cats, following any of those will probably get the poop tasting at least 20x better than it will taste with regular dry cat food. Personally I'm willing to spend a bit more to give a cat top notch cooking in order to get some top notch poop. Rice is always important since it gives you good bulk and helps your cat have less issues with pooping regularly. For fat I'll either use high fat ground beef or a fatty steak. Throw in some turkey and/or tuna and you have yourself a good start. From there it really depends on what the cat likes. Tinker around with it and find what works best.

With a diet like that the poop will be pretty delicious. I could eat a full load multiple times a day easily (And I've certainly done that). If you find you are having trouble with the taste you should really try giving your cat a good diet. It's really not that much more expensive than buying cat food from the store. I've found it to be even cheaper sometimes.

From personal experience I was able to eat all the poop three cats (who were on such a diet) produced over around a week and a half without any ill effects.
>>
File: 1463022608046.png (50KB, 520x520px) Image search: [Google]
1463022608046.png
50KB, 520x520px
>>2208551
>>
File: 1471918724921.jpg (111KB, 793x793px) Image search: [Google]
1471918724921.jpg
111KB, 793x793px
>>2207588
Kek
>>
>>2208551
>t. typical cat owner
>>
>>2207536
It's gonna be like that one episode of House.
>>
Oh thank god.
I was afraid the retard had murdered that poor cat and was eating it.

I'm glad the cats okay.
>>
>>2208551
Toxoplasmosis is a hell of a disease.
>>
>>2208551

Yes, but why?
>>
>>2208614
If something tastes good to you, why not enjoy it?

You start by getting 100% used to the smell and by getting used to holding it. Get a small log of cat poop and breath in the smell for maybe 30 seconds at a time. Do that a few times until you are totally used to the smell.

Next you just want to give it little licks. Don't just take any cat poop; try to find some that you like the smell of. Give it just enough of a lick where you get the taste but not enough where you have too much poop on your tongue. This will help you get adjusted to both having cat poop in your mouth and dealing with the taste of it.

From there you just work your way up to bigger licks and eventually putting small pieces in your mouth. Try to aim for a small piece that you can just hold on your tongue. Practice holding that small piece in your mouth for maybe 5 seconds at a time. Do that a couple of times and eventually you won't really be gagging from it anymore.

The next step is to just pop it in your mouth, but this time just give it a slight chew. Nothing big, just enough to break it up a bit. I find the taste on the inside when you chew it is a bit different so you need to get used to that as well as the outside taste. Eventually you'll be able to enjoy the taste totally.

Now you are probably ready to start actually eating cat poop. Bite off a small piece that you think will taste the best and give it a little chew. If you aren't gagging and are fine with the taste then you can just swallow it. A bit of water to help with the swallowing is sometimes required in the early stages. Cat poop unfortunately does stick to your teeth a bit.

From there you just move up to eating more and more each time until you can eat an entire load. Nowadays I can eat an entire load no problem. I've grown to enjoy the taste to the point where I actually get hungry for cat poop sometimes. It's hard to get past the taste at first, but when you do you can really appreciate it.
>>
>>2209407
>>2208551
It's like I'm really on 4chan
>>
>>2209407
Jesus, this is like reading the cap of that guy who posts about his habit of dumpster diving for used diapers because he likes to wear them like there's nothing wrong with it.

I don't know what lead you to start eating cat shit, but just because it hasn't made you sick yet doesn't mean it won't, or that it's not a disgusting habit. And from the sound of it, you really had to work your way up to being able to get it down, which should have been the first sign that you shouldn't be doing it.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pica_(disorder)
>>
>>2207536
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
Kid could wind up with schizophrenia, OP
>>2208551
>>2209407
Just like this motherfucker could've.
>>
>>2209709
I think he alright is schizo
>>
>>2209726
Already*
>>
>>2209726
>>2209731
True. Would explain why he keeps fucking eating cat shit.
>>
>>2209746
I feed the cats, then the cats feed me. There's something beautiful about the symbiosis of it. Yin and yang.
>>
>>2208551
Didn't realize I was on /b
>>
>>2209785
Maybe you should start feeding the cats your shit.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.