[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just got stung by an asian wasp during my daily jogging routine

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

File: 147091964574.jpg (19KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
147091964574.jpg
19KB, 400x388px
>just got stung by an asian wasp during my daily jogging routine
THIS IS NOT RIGHT
FUCK THESE AGRESSIVE INVADERS AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!

Why are these wasps even black anyway? I couldn't fucking tell they were wasps at first,
>>
I got stung by one of those the other day trying to stop my puppy from eating one, hurts like all fuck
>>
File: vespas_asiaticas_portugal_4.jpg (52KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
vespas_asiaticas_portugal_4.jpg
52KB, 634x423px
Also I was lucky as fuck to not be stung more than once considering what happened to my hand afterwards.

Never seen this sort of behaviour from a wasp.
>>
File: 13267342076976.jpg (30KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
13267342076976.jpg
30KB, 500x288px
unrelated to this thread but I'm actually disgusted how a lot of people can't keep apart wasps, bees and bumblebees and only one of the mentioned are fucking scum.
>>
File: 1472180749160.jpg (15KB, 258x232px) Image search: [Google]
1472180749160.jpg
15KB, 258x232px
>>2207337
These are extremely triggable wasps it seems. I was just resting in a rock when they came at me from behind.
>>2207339
At first I thought these were bees because I've never been stung by a wasp in my life. It was a friend who told me there are asian wasps where we live now.

oh man if only I could give their nest the hose treatment
>>
Wasps have taken over where I am. The bumblebees are long gone, most other incests are rarer. I believe they are just yellow jackets, since even the bald faced hornet's are gone. Everywhere I look its the same wasp. Theyre getting out of control and at this time of year I can only hope hey will die off. Everywhere I turn there is one or two around me. Everywhere I walk. I'm accustomed enough not to freak out as bad as I used too, enough to even try to shoo them away but they dont leave. I opened a drink, left for five minutes and for some reason I felt like I should look before I left. No surprise, four dead/dying yellow jackets in it. I cant take out less than a day hold trash without them suddenly 'scouting' me. I cant walk near a bush because they are there. They are getting in places where we have to demolish part of our own buildings to get to the hive. It's driving me and customers nuts.

Fuck these things. They are everywhere. I've never been anywhere where they were so bad. I rather deal with being engulfed by mosquitos at this point. Also looking up prevention doesn't fucking work. Cucumbers deter them? They won't build next to another hive dead or alive? Bullshit. They walked right over that fucking cucumber.
>>
>>2207353
>Theyre getting out of control
>Everywhere I turn there is one or two around me
That doesn't sound so bad, to be honest. You sound like you have some irrational phobia.
>>
>>2207360
wasp_posting_intensifies.jpg
>>
>>2207360
I do/did. The sight of a wasp or even a bumblebee would make me freak like a little girl. Im much calmer with them. I love bumblebees, and honey bees. Wasps I can walk away from. But the amount I'm running into this year is draining on me. I'm not exaggerating. Walk five feet from one, walk into two seperate ones, and repeat. They are getting in everything. It has been always normal for them to find in holes, under a roof, etc. Finding ten wasn't unusual. Around the dumpsters, flowers, etc totally normal. They are literally everywhere. Leave your car window open for a few minutes and one is in your car. Open the door once and one was close enough to fly in every time. Every parking space, every building, deck, pool, car, they have tried to build a nest. I can walk right past some whether or not I'm worried they will land on me or if I'm pissing them off but when I'm dealing with dozens throughout the day this is draining on me. Wasps are normal but I've never had to deal with so many more than I have this year. Since seeing a lack of other insects I've seen all this time this part of the year I can't help but think they are going overboard is year. I've been here for ten years and never has it been this much.

Wasps can do what they want. Leave them alone and fine but it's not the case this year. My coworkers home has been infested also. Multiple professional 'exterminators' have been in and out and it didn't ease this. At least two of her kids and husband is allergic so when you have a shit ton of them on the babies room is more of a real concern than me, who is just a pansy. We have had complaints of multiple people having to go the hospital because of this.
>>
It's bad for our business when people say we are infested with waps and there is nothing we can do other than kill the hives we are aware(at the high cost of literally demolishing part of our buildings), go out and kill every one that is in their housing, etc. Here and there is normal, but this year it's just not. I don't know of they have become resistant, it's an unusually warm summer for us and somehow our last wa not cold enough or what. I heard black flies/gnats along with ticks were killing our moose pretty hard, so maybe the wasps had a good winter. It's just weird once I didn't notice this getting bad until July.
>>
>>2207360
waspl plz go.
>>
>>2207338
these exist in portugal?? where exactly?
>>
>>2207549
Everywhere now.
https://www.publico.pt/sociedade/noticia/portugal-nao-consegue-travar-avanco-da-vespaasiatica-1712345

This is such a painful sting my arm is still aching.
>>
File: IMG_20160904_232530.jpg (139KB, 1206x803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160904_232530.jpg
139KB, 1206x803px
Ausfag here and we don't really get any hornets. We have the occasional shitty wasp but bees are far more commonplace (at least in Victoria).

Moved to Tasmania and got to discover bumblebees and they're amazing. At first they scare the shit out of you cause they look and sound like an attack chopper is going to maul you but they're so peaceful. I pat them and hand feed them honey all the time. I have a load of them that hang around my home and I can go out in the back yard, garden right next to their nest and they just come and land on me and tickle me. Never been stung before.

Sorry about the rant but long live these beautiful little creatures.
>>
>>2207820
I knew bumblenees were bros but I didn't know they would land and eat with you

im gonna cry
>>
File: 1467261062124.jpg (33KB, 331x412px) Image search: [Google]
1467261062124.jpg
33KB, 331x412px
>>2207493
Thank god humanity developed DEET for shit like that.
>>
File: go back to africa.jpg (20KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
go back to africa.jpg
20KB, 400x400px
>>2207353
You know what to do anon, its time to take them out.

Wasp genocide. Its the only way for bees to return.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.