[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What your thoughts on this? Was he justified in kicking the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 5

File: 920x920.jpg (59KB, 920x509px) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
59KB, 920x509px
What your thoughts on this?
Was he justified in kicking the dog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHHzf0JnqfM
>>
assault the people not the fucked dog
>>
I can only assume that the dogs got into a tussle and the owner didn't punish the dog in front of the black guy. The black guy clearly could have walked away from the situation, but his hood mentality is still with him. Goes and kicks the dog.

Don't worry, the dude will go to jail for something else soon. I'm sure of it.
>>
>>2206604
Not at all. He needlessly escalated that. The entire crowd was doing their best to defuse the situation and calm things down, but he decided to be a dumb nigger and kick it.

If he had just walked away from the situation instead of letting his anger get the best of him, nothing would have happened.
>>
kick my dog aside, what is this ghetto tier dog park where the dogs can hop through the fence at will?
>>
>>2206616
SF
in an area you couldn't afford to live in
>>
>>2206617
proper fences are too mainstream for hipsterville?
>>
>>2206604
He would be close to dead if he kicked my dog. With that being said Dog park people need to get their shit together. They need to train their dogs to not attack other dogs or they need to be barred from Dog parks. We should make them wear separate collars to indicate that the dog is dangerous.
>>
>>2206621
That is in that situation, if there was a justifiable reason to kick the dog, self defense ECT. but if I was the dog owner in that situation I would have lost my shit and went straight into attack mode.
>>
>>2206621
have you been around dogs?

they scrap sometimes
>>
>>2206624
Thats Fine the video you can't tell. I mean seriously attack dogs because I have seen dogs kill each other, puncture lungs, break backs ETC>
>>
>>2206625
maybe we're not watching the same video?

because i can tell from the video i saw that none of that was happening
>>
This legit hurts my heart. It's WAY PAST any point where you could even attempt to argue "disciplining" - This guy is just straight up violent and wanted to cause pain to assuage his own anger.

I do love the people who stuck up for the dog though.
>>
Bad training or bad owner or both, if your dog attacks other dogs in a public area you are doing something wrong. Not taking your dog there in the first place is always an alternative to their shitty behavior.

That being said he looks like he let his anger get the best of him and took it out on the dog which is pretty low. Probably justified it to himself like he taught it a lesson and now it knows better.
>>
all those white people and the ape isn't lynched?
>>
>>2206626
No I know, Im just saying I meant we can't see what provoked that guy kicking the dog, I assume it was the owners dog viciously attacking his dog but I could be wrong.
>>
>>2206639
>thinking anything is needed to provoke a nigger being a nigger
>>
>>2206604
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp99sCNGqms
>>
>>2206645
Not watching this vid, I'm going to assume by
the title he's going to criticize dog parks
being going to dog parks for 2 years and never once had a problem
>>
>>2206604
That dog park looked overcrowded and without knowing exactly what happened it is hard to pass judgement on the owner of the black lab but the other guy is at fault for overreacting and animal cruelty.

If I have my dog off leash and another dog and owner approach I put him on the leash and ask if it is ok for them to have a play then let him off, I would never be in that kind of crowded enviroment with an off leash dog, I need to assess dogs and owners before I allow an interaction.

When dogs are playing a snarl or an air snap is the dogs way of mediating the level of play or excitement. Many people confuse this for aggression but it is completely expected and healthy communication.

>not leashing/tethering your dog while you have a conflict with another person.

Why were there still dogs running around loose? Fucking idiots.

I have kicked the shit out of dogs actively engaging my dog when he was a puppy but never after the fact, why would I?

And lastly, nice basset hound, faggot.
>>
>>2206647
there's no problem with dog parks if there's no shitskins there
>>
>>2206649

Soccer mom types with untrained dogs are just as bad.
>>
>>2206615
This. Niggers will only nig.
>>
>>2206650
soccer moms aren't as bad in my experience, it's the turdskins I keep an eye out for, the moment I see some brown fuck walking in with his snarling ghetto dog I just leave as tempting as it is to see one try to kick my 300lb mastiff
>>
>>2206648
I have only kicked a dog in the throat when Shepard mix got through a hole in the fence. It tried to attack my puppy while I was taking him on a walk. I confronted the meth head looking owners and they said he wouldn't hurt anything. They out a rubber rope over the hole and a week later the dog mauled a little girl walking home from school.
>>
>>2206647
He's basically saying what happens is that dogs get into their own behavioral dynamics and a lot of dog owners aren't providing adequate leadership to prevent aggressive behaviors like this from arising.

>>2206650
>>2206654
Both are just as bad.

On the one hand, a soccer mom will probably baby the shit out of her dog, but it will be vaccinated. On the other hand, a negro or a spic might have a better handle on their dog (slightly), but it probably doesn't have all of it's vaccinations. They probably won't intervene if their dog is being aggressive with other dogs because "yo dogs bein a bitch"
>>
>>2206657
>They out a rubber rope over the hole and a week later the dog mauled a little girl walking home from school.
That's fucking awful, when I first started reading your post I was going to ask if you made sure that dog didn't get yours sick, but that's small in comparison to ruining a little girl's life.
>>
>>2206660
My dog was fine. I picked my little buddy up so quick and kicked the dog. The girl has a fucked up and the dog was put down in a matter of seconds after the animal control arrived. The meth heads took off. There's a news story somewhere.
>>
>>2206672
Has a fucked up face* fuck I can't typ tonight
>>
>>2206621
Actually there are identification methods for that, cant remember now but i recall a vet mentioning it to me. It was like a specifical color of string you put somewhere on the dog. But doesnt seem effective if i cant remember it.
>>
>>2206623
you sound like a pussy
>>
>>2206758
Why for defending myself against a dog attacking me? I would never kick a dog unless it was threatening my life or my dogs life.
>>
>>2206604
He went after the dog long after whatever situation subsided. If there was going to be any positive punishment, it should have happened during the scuffle, not several minutes after it. Dogs don't always understand why we are punishing them, especially if it's done after the fact. Animal behavior 101. All that nigger did was give that dog a healthy fear of niggers.

If the scuffle was still in progress then sure, beat the thing. But doing it long
after the problem subsided makes you a dumb subhuman.

>>2206659
In my experience, ghetto trash have more aggressive dogs but are more likely to help break up a fight, and the soccer mommy types scream and shout if friendly dogs try to play with her friendly dog.
>>
>>2206604
this nigger needs to be put on a leash.
and if that's not enough, he may have to be put down. he clearly wasnt properly socialized and likely beaten as a child
>>
>>2206604
Kill that fucker
>>
>>2206604
Labrador of course. Shame he kicked the dog and not the owner. Probably not the first time its dumbass owner let it harass other dogs. Labrador owners are a fucking plague.
>>
>>2206604
I didn't saw a single kick.
Is this the equivalent of a white chimpout?
>>
>>2206654
omg not even in /an/ i can escape 4 chan racism
>>
>all the white cucks ITT think the guy is black

top kek, he's a flip.
>you will never be as cucked and black obsessed as white americans
>>
>>2207620
I know these morons don't leave their house
enough to tell the difference
>>
>>2206604
SHIT SKINS
H
I
T

S
K
I
N
S

It's in their nature.
>>
>>2207687
>>2207620
>p-please s-stop it, g-guys. N-not all n-word's a-abuse t-their surroundings irrationally
Sorry to break it to you, friend...
>>
If I was him I would have just blown that women's dogs face apart as soon as it hurt my precious dog and gotten away with it as self defence. As it stands now he's probably fucked. I've had too many bad experiences with shitty dog owners who don't control their dogs properly for me to side with the women here honestly.
>>
You know what's a retarded idea?

Trying to kick a woman's dog with 20+ white people filming me and women scream that they are calling the cops. What could go wrong
>>
File: fructis.jpg (78KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
fructis.jpg
78KB, 580x435px
the dog is sorry!
>>
>>2206615
>The entire crowd was doing their best to defuse the situation and calm things down
Yeah like when the bearded guy is yelling in his face while another guy has him in a hold behind the arms while white girl in the purple jacket tries kneeing him and kicking him then pointing her finger in his face yelling.

I fucking hate people who have large breed aggressive dogs. Don't fucking own a dog you can't control and don't expect people to be cool when the dog is jumping on them and getting uppity.

I went to a dog park and someone elses dog comes running up to me and jumps on me with paws full of mud and dirt. Fucking cunt acts like nothing happened.

Control your beasts.
>>
>>2206604

The fuck!!!

If my dog would have been attacked i'd do more than kick the dog, i'd fuck it's owner up too.

Your all kicking off cus he's a nigger.

His little spaniel got fucked up by a Rottie and a crowd of white SJW's try and guilt him!!!

If your little dog got attacked what would you do, just stand there? I'd fucking windmill the whole crowd!!!
>>
>>2207755
sorry Daushund or sausage dog.

My mistake.
>>
>>2207755
Sorry again it looks like a retriever.

i watched it on my phone before posting on my pc
>>
>>2206615
By fucking assulting him.

Shut your fucking mouth idiot.

I'm pretty suprised the nig was so calm.

If it was me i would have lost it the second a person placed there hand on me let alone a crowd proding me and holding my hand behind my back.

Fucking dog deserved it and for once this was not a nigger nigging.
>>
>>2207745
the black dog was wagging its tail being calmly lead around on a collar by a woman

>>2207761
>Fucking dog deserved it and for once this was not a nigger nigging.

>kicking random calm dog as hard as you can
>not nigging
choose one
>>
>>2206964
You have to go back to plebbit
>>
>>2207761
Since when have we allowed colored folks to post here?
>>
All dogs and their owners should be fucking shot.
>>
>white people
>>
ITT
>Shitskin acts niggardly
>Reddit liberals get upset that mean old hate machine calling nigger chimp out
>#notallniggers
>>
>>2207919
>shit bull
Good on that cop. Shitbulls are the niggers of the dog world.
>>
>>2207914
Are you fucking thick and/or a cuck?

I'm white but the second anyone put there hands on me i would see mist.

Nigger stayed calm in the circumstance.

Stick to shitposting in your mams house and as for /an/, flies festering around your piss bottles don't make you a pet owner.
>>
>>2207780
>kicking random calm dog as hard as you can

You should at least watch the link before posting.
>>
>>2207917
all niggers should be shot, who are you kidding lol
>>
>>2208490
>lol

you need to go back
>>
>>2206964
faggot
imagine how fucking broken will you get on your 30s you piece of shit
you have no skin
>>
>>2208494
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>2208488

>stayed calm
>ran after the dog to kick it as it was being led away

Okay.
>>
>>2206604
>going to dog parks ever
>>
>hey, hey, real quick
>take some fucking responsibility for your dog
>that's why I'm mad
>she was trying to walk away like nothing- (happened)

The guy was telling that bitch to take responsibility for her dog, and he picked up his little dog at the end of the vid. Her dog probably was a cunt to his one and the retard owner didn't even acknowledge it happened. The fucking voice of the bitch that was saying she was calling the cops was fucking grating as fuck.
>>
>>2208550
>not leaving your mothers basement ever
>>
>>2209675
This anon gets it
>>
>He would be close to dead if he kicked my dog.

Dude dog owners are so autistic
>>
So is there a full clip that shows what started all of this? First thing you see is people restraining the guy with force and yelling at him. You can't pass judgement without the full story.

Can't tell if he just attacking for no reason, or of the dog went after him first.

Dogs are like 4chan alot of them hate black people
>>
>>2206604
What can you expect from a fucking shitskin
>>
>>2211478

>dog owners are autistic for caring about their dogs

???
>>
We didn't see the whole the video. Maybe his dog got bit. Not sure but that's why I hate dog parks. Dogs are like peoples kids
>>
>>2211480

His anger was probably justified. That last kick he did toward the end of the video when the lady was leading the dog away was not. You cannot seriously think that kicking a dog way after the incident is over is any form of discipline.

I would be interested in the full story too just to see if it was a noisy minor disagreement or a legitimate, dangerous attack.
>>
https://youtu.be/6b0ftfKFEJg
>>
https://youtu.be/tHHzf0JnqfM
>>
>>2207919
That cop needs to get fired asap
>>
>>2206604
What's up with all the nigger bashing in this thread? Judging from his sociolect and clothing, he has the exact same silicon valley upper middle class hipster background as the rest of the shitters in the crowd. I'm not trying to be overly politically correct here, but it seems like he can hardly be considered part of a challenged socioeconomical subset.

He seems like a douchy hipster, and so does the rest of them.
>>
>>2211990
Heres the new video
https://youtu.be/tHHzf0JnqfM
>>
>>2206604
>tHHzf0JnqfM

>>2212083
>tHHzf0JnqfM

>>2212121
>Heres the new video
>https://youtu.be/tHHzf0JnqfM
>tHHzf0JnqfM

what is this, some forced attempt to make that shit video go viral?
>>
File: BlackLabradorsMatter.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BlackLabradorsMatter.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>2206960
>>2207620
>>2207761
>>2208488
>>2212118
>not a nigger
to all the nigger lovers ITT, Id like to point out that no fucking matter what that black dog did, it was a) his ownder's fault and b) kicking it at that point was 100% just venting aggression against something that cant defend itself, ie textbook negroid behavior
>>
>>2212140
OP here
I have no idea why that idiot reposted it
there is nothing "new" about it
and frankly I'm over this thread and preferred it died
>>
>>2212211
>I'm over this thread and preferred it died
then why dont you sage?
I sage my last few posts. On a slow moving board like /an/ I dont randomly bump threads
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.