[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna adopt a cat or a kitten but I fear it'd beat me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 15837901857.png (626KB, 622x525px) Image search: [Google]
15837901857.png
626KB, 622x525px
I wanna adopt a cat or a kitten but I fear it'd beat me with that paw that can have pointy nails. I fear this because I saw a lot of video cats doing this to their owners which in one was on the eye.

Are cats so aggressive?
>>
cats are individuals, have had several cats ranging from killer machines to harmless cotton ball with legs. current cat is the latter he hasnt as much as scracthed me in 4 years of having him.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (193KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
193KB, 1600x900px
>>2206310
they might scratch you if they get scared while you're holding them, but in my experience they are not aggressive to humans. If the cat does get aggressive you as a human have an enormous advantage, a cat would not be able to harm you very easily. You'll be fine friend :3
>>
>>2206310
cat is a retard tier pet

pick something else
>>
>>2206310
>but I fear it'd beat me with that paw that can have pointy nails.

Cats arnt agressive, they just like to be treated with respect. If you cant handle that then maybe get something you can treat with disrespect,

like a dog.
>>
Learn their body language and you'll be fine. And don't just watch videos. Read about their needs and their behaviour before you get an animal. Really aggressive cats are always a result of animal abuse or misinformed owners.
>>
>>2206310
Just declaw it you won't have to worry. Or get a real pet that doesn't hate you.
>>
>>2206370
No
>>
>>2206396
Okay then have fun with your shitty pet who hates you. Lmao
>>
>>2206370
>just declaw
no
>get another pet
no
>>
>>2206439
Then have fun with an aggressive, shitty pet that hates you
>>
>>2206449

Defensive*
>>
>>2206453
Okay, have fun with a defensive, aggressive animal who hates you.
>>
My cats have literally never hurt me. As long as you understand cats, their body language, and how to make them happy, then you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>2206460
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtWw3OtdBkw

No dogworlder. The world will not become dogs!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.