[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look so I read that almonds and macadamias arent bad for cats

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

Look so I read that almonds and macadamias arent bad for cats so is there anything wrong with chewing up some UNSALTED nuts and feeding them to my 9 week old kitten like a bird because i did it with some almonds and he liked it.
>>
OK I JUST READ MACADAMIAS ARE BAD

but apparently almonds are fine

is it ok if he eats some of my spit
>>
hy I hate everyone in this room and I am never coming back
by Acid
Tort: Piece of shit who thinks he is better than everyone else. Constantly calls people weird,creepy and autistic. Has no humility. Barely talks and has no genuine interest in meeting new people or friends except for the few he made years ago.
Permit: Basically the same as tort except he pretends he is your friend then laughs about how stupid you are to your face. Basically a gigantic normie who just comes to the room to laugh at misfortune people(and not even like mentally retarded people like just people who arnt normies)
Alex2: Just an overall narcisst that gets to caught up with trying to act cool and forgets that he is on the internet.
Gay: Lesbian who jokingly lies on the internet but when you ask her why she lies she pretends like your retarded and cant remember things from 20 minutes ago
Kro: Overall faggot who is just a normie basically the same as permit.
Boyaka: Basically the same as permit and Kro and other normies but openly and commonly shows the only reason he comes to the room is to hit on girls and laugh at all the losers.
Bread: I cant say enough about this faggot. I really he hopes he dies. I never liked him. He is old. Normie to a point. Likes to flaunt his normieness and pretends he is something he isnt. Indulges way too much in random chat humor.
>>
File: Tarnation.jpg (23KB, 320x334px) Image search: [Google]
Tarnation.jpg
23KB, 320x334px
>>
Bread: I cant say enough about this faggot. I really he hopes he dies. I never liked him. He is old. Normie to a point. Likes to flaunt his normieness and pretends he is something he isnt. Indulges way too much in random chat humor.
Fronk: Basically just another old piece of shit. Doesnt want to be friendly. always tries to give his two cents but when engaged in actual conversation he will start to insult you and veer towards ending the conversation if your not good friends.
Fishy: Casually lies on the internet. Has a close group in the room she excludes everyone from. She reminds me of the typical dumb bitch who likes to make cliques and separate people into has and has nots. likes to pretend she is smart.
Jords: Literally has a tumblr and is a normie. Not funny and likes everything focused on her.
Meth: Basically just a dumb whore who tries to be postive about life but in reality her optimism is just annoying. Resorts to random humor and memes no one cares about when people dont pay attention to her.
Jenny: Passive aggressive. Another person who seperates the room into cliques.
CCC: randomly spews out retarded bullshit. Spams the room. people dont even know he exists.
Neko: Thinks she is better than everyone else.
Holden: like to be friends with you but has an inflated ego he likes to use to feel superior
Ridic: likes to be buddy buddy with successful charismatic people only. Will never think twice about a person if he isnt a normie.
Exo: spews retarded bullshit.
Kuckley: compulsive liar who thinks he is cool. In reality he is just a normie who gets off on others peoples misfortune.
>>
File: AmericaJesus.jpg (14KB, 469x313px) Image search: [Google]
AmericaJesus.jpg
14KB, 469x313px
>>2205049
Wow someone got offended by bullshit. Lmao fuckin cuck.
>>
File: Spoon.jpg (632KB, 1836x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Spoon.jpg
632KB, 1836x2448px
>>
rhi: same as kuck
tattot: unstable. will probably end up in jail with a few felonies. likes to pretend he is well off, intelligent and a good person. In reality just another average joe.
Sean: Normie who likes to pretend he is a loser to gather sympathy. Has had like 18 girlfriends and acts like a faggot(probably is one). Also a compulsive liar
paul45: justs sits on cam not saying anything and drinks retarded amounts of alcohol. no one likes him and tries to talk to people but can hardly hold a conversation.
johnote: spews retarded bullshit
kidose: acts like he has every solution to every problem. once he deems you not a nomrie he will forever act like a faggot towards you.
ziji: basically the same as kidose but thinks he is funny. His so called "memes" are old and basically just overall optimism central.
>>
File: viohead.png (20KB, 97x118px) Image search: [Google]
viohead.png
20KB, 97x118px
>>
rhi: same as kuck
tattot: unstable. will probably end up in jail with a few felonies. likes to pretend he is well off, intelligent and a good person. In reality just another average joe.
Sean: Normie who likes to pretend he is a loser to gather sympathy. Has had like 18 girlfriends and acts like a faggot(probably is one). Also a compulsive liar
paul45: justs sits on cam not saying anything and drinks retarded amounts of alcohol. no one likes him and tries to talk to people but can hardly hold a conversation.
johnote: spews retarded bullshit
kidose: acts like he has every solution to every problem. once he deems you not a nomrie he will forever act like a faggot towards you.
ziji: basically the same as kidose but thinks he is funny. His so called "memes" are old and basically just overall optimism central.
>>
can i get a real answer pls thanks for the bumps i guess
>>
Am I missing an /an/ joke here?
9 weeks are eating solid food.
If you had some retard runt you could buy kitten formula from friggin Walmart.
>>
>>2205092
This is an enjoyable activity for me; I feel like the kittens mama and it is also kawaii and i laughed so hard I cried because I was feeding my cat out of my mouth like a bird which is HILARIOUS.

I want to keep doing this and am asking if it's medically unadvisable.
>>
bump; no replies addressing the OP
>>
File: NoF0BVO.jpg (42KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
NoF0BVO.jpg
42KB, 640x427px
bump
>>
Cats are obligate carnivores. They shouldn't eat nuts.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.