[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pigeons can adapt to almost any environment >they aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 100_0006.jpg (468KB, 701x1230px) Image search: [Google]
100_0006.jpg
468KB, 701x1230px
>pigeons can adapt to almost any environment
>they aren't afraid of people and willing to fight anything even if it's something 1000 big and stronger than them
>can get that pussy with their dancing skills and swag
>can bring your mail
>they are the smartest birds and the direct descedants of velociraptors
>over 6 sixty six hundred sixtillions of evolution
>the Holy Spirit was a pigeon
>as pets they are loyal like dogs and independent like cats
>YOLO mentality, put their needs above their safety and will gladly risk their life if it means they will get something good out of it

Why pigeons are the epitome of manliness?
>>
>eat exclusively out of bins
>walk everywhere instead of flying
>never heard of personal hygiene
>willing to get flattened by a taxi for some trodden-in crumbs of food

It's certainly a niche form of rugged masculinity
>>
>>2200226
It's the kind of masculinity that died when a caveman decided fancy clubs and spears were for losers-nerds-fags and he'd rely on his own muscles only, like a real man.
>>
>>2200222

Pigeons aren't the smartest birds. Corvids are.
>>
File: hiYDaJsvN4Q.jpg (5KB, 130x130px) Image search: [Google]
hiYDaJsvN4Q.jpg
5KB, 130x130px
>>2200346
>>
>>2200581
It's relatively common knowledge, faggot. Seeing that misinformation triggers me because it spreads to retards like you.
>>
>>2200222
We Europeans love our pigeons. People who don't love pigeons are ignorant.
>>
>>2200596
Here in Britain they're widely regarded as flying rats. I like the little fellows though
>>
>>2200346
>>2200581
>>2200593
Got a good laugh from this
>>
>>2200610
works errytime
>>
>>2200596
Yuropoor here.
I hate pigeons.
Fucking stupid flying rats, as the perfidious brit said.
>>
>>2200601
All they do is sit outside Greggs all day then shit everywhere. Still, far more productive and welcome here than all the kiddy-fiddling, car-insuranceless paki scum polluting our town centres
>>
They look primitive, with those inexpressive fish eyes. It's hard to like it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.