[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>my shittier neighbor let's his unfixed tom cat wander

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 2

File: gTooRZG.jpg (718KB, 2022x1517px) Image search: [Google]
gTooRZG.jpg
718KB, 2022x1517px
>my shittier neighbor let's his unfixed tom cat wander outdoors.
>no telling how many kittens have been born and died from his tom
>"mind ur own business, homie" was his response when i confronted him after his tom came marching down the block with a bloody, screaming kitten. It probably died
>goes out of its way to attack the only other owned "outdoor" cat who's fixed and old.
This guy is the epitome of people that shouldn't own pets but because his tom shits up the place everywhere but at his home I can't do anything from a legal standpoint.
So my plan is to attract as many outdoor and feral cats to this guys home as possible but it can't be in an obvious way like leaving food out.
Are there any effective but subtle ways to attract a fair deal of cats?
>>
Find an zone where cats can hide, and put food there. If its close to that guy's house, his cat should eventually bring some other cats to his house.
>>
>>2199568
It's simple. Feed his cat some poisoned food, like rat poison or something.
Or give it something with razor blades in it. It will eat it and shred its throat and insides and die.

Nothing of value will be lost. So just find a way to kill it
>>
File: Mc9rvhn.jpg (146KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Mc9rvhn.jpg
146KB, 900x506px
>>2199568
bring his cat to a TNR, they cut off a portion of it's ear after it's fixed. It will be funny, he'll probably get his panties in a knot about it
>>
>>2199592
This! You'll be doing everyone a favor AND pissing your neighbor off at the same time.
>>
>>2199568
>attracting more feral cats to your part of the neighborhood
This is literally the worst plan I've ever heard
>>
>>2199568
He tells you to mind your own business because he neither fears or respects you. This is your first problem that needs addressed.
>>
Set his house on fire.
>>
>>2199568
Kill his cat
>>
>>2199606
This is good advice
>>
>>2199607
>>2199592
It's not the cats fault that he's a tiny, murderous, infantcidal maniac.
>>2199572
What would be the most effective foods? Keep in mind, I can't be leaving a bowl or it gets obvious and I don't want that. I need to be able to document multiple cats congregating outside his home before the city will do anything.
>>2199602
Rarely does anybody have respect where I live. It's a multi-culti shithole where people project their insecurities.
He probably felt as though I was only getting uppity because he's mexican and not the bleeding screaming kitten being trotted up to his porch.
>>2199592
I can't catch it--it has a very standoffish personality. The closest I've gotten to it was playing kitten noises on my phone. He came over to investigate but immediately got hostile. His infantcidal lust kicking in no doubt.
>>2199599
It'll localize them and make it easy for me to record it, report him, and get my way. He'll be fined, have to fix his cat, and animal control will round up whatevers left. Win-win.
>>
>abloo abloo kill it

No this is what OP needs to do
>steal the cat
>hide it and do your god damn best to make sure he does not hear it or find out you have it.
Now here is where your revenge begins
>find a part of town where delinquents hang out
>find the toughest guys you find and befriend them and form a gang
>dress up as a Japanese Gang boss "be sure to get a pompadour"
>assemble the gang
>be sure to only hang out in your neighborhood
>get the cat a leash walk the cat to your neighbors house with your gang behind you so you guys look cool as fuck.
>when he opens the door you slap him and call him a small fry and that he is a 100 years to young to mess with you.
>tell him the cat is yours from now on and if he gets another pet you will come and take it.

You get a free tough cat and you have your own gang plus you get to make your shit neighbor your bitch.
>>
>>2199607
This really. Euthanasia would be the best outcome.
>>
>>2199568
Shoot the cat. I just shot an non fixed aggressive tom cat who was attacking my spayed cat. It had a limp and was not anyone's pet.
>>
>>2199568
My mom has 15 outdoor cats and they won't stop breeding. I love because I know how upset you guys get "imma kill your cats hurrrrrr" there's 10 mothers giving birth to 5-10 kittens each. Good luck.
>>
>>2199693
>10 mothers giving birth to 5-10 kittens each. Good luck.
>what is poison
kek whan an amateur
Well I do shoot them sometimes, but only for fun.
>>
>>2199697
Last time I was over there were over 70 kittens running in and out of the forest. So damn cute. Especially the baby weasels they caught. They're eradicating all small birds and mammals. Then after that predators will have nothing else and will find the cats and eat them and everything will be allllllll smooth.
>>
>>2199702
>baiting this hard
Don't you have a body pillow to fuck or something?
>>
>>2199708
Bait? No. This is real. I don't give a single fuck about birds.
>>
>>2199568
If I were you I'd just kill it. It's outdoors so it's fair game.
>>
>>2199722
Fair game huh? I guess shooting a gun is legal in suburbs now? I would have never thought. Go away noguns
>>
>>2199724
I didn't say shoot. I said kill.
>>
>>2199727
Oh sorry it's still illegal where I'm at to kill strays. Sorry I'm not a degenerate.
>>
>>2199729
Where I'm at it's legal, not that it would matter to me either way. Anyone who leaves their cat outside obviously doesn't care either way.
>>
>>2199617
Live trap it. TNR and animal shelters may let you borrow one for free. It's not like getting fixed is a bad thing for him; it's healthier and he wont roam as much and may be less likely to kill other cats. The ear tip is painless too. It won't hurt the cat at all.
>>
>>2199730
The general public cares. They just think cats need to be outside to be happy.
>>
Same as when someone lets there dogs run around. They get a bullet to the head. I'm assuming the cat or dog is stray and will hurt something so I end its life. Dogs are much more fun though to shoot at.
>>
>>2199734
None of the outdoor cats I've killed have been missed.
>>
>>2199730
and were I live it's legal to shoot someone as long as I non-aggressively bait them into attempting to assault me first which is what would happen if anyone hurts or kills my cat
>>
>>2199742
If you actually cared you would take care of your animal and leave it inside. You just act so aggressive because you feel guilty about not taking care of your "pet".

It's not like you'd even know who killed your pet anyway. How would you? You don't even care enough to supervise it.
>>
>>2199740
Doubt it. You just don't know the owners. The people in my town are crying and complaining when they find there dog they let run around the neighborhood dead or there cats. Don't let them run free.
>>
>>2199748
They cry out of guilt because they know it's their fault. If they actually cared for the animal they wouldn't let it roam the streets.
>>
>>2199746
So should I go kill the mountain lions, the bobcats, and other large wild cats because they are feral and killing wild life?
>>
>>2199750
>comparing nature to an invasive species

How retarded are you? Oh yeah, you're a cat owner..
>>
/an/ is literally the worst board when it comes to animal control.
>>
>>2199617

Look up raccoon traps and watch youtube videos of how to trap cats. Shit is easy.
>>
>>2199755
It's literally comparing apples to apples. If you're going to kill cats because of them controlling pest birds then kill wildcats as well for taking down big mammals that mean something.
>>
>>2199755
Dog and cat owners are pretty much the same except dog owners find it acceptable to leave dogs in small cages for 8+ hours a day instead of training
>>
>>2199790
Dog owners also justify dogs eating small children.
>>
>>2199786
Those "pest birds" are a part of the ecosystem. So are wildcats. Your domestic cat, however, is not. You're so so retarded.
>>
>>2199790
Cat owners find it acceptable to abandon their pets outside. What if dog owners just let their dogs roam the streets, shit in people's yards, and attack other animals? Those dogs wouldn't even be considered pets, they'd be considered strays. That's why I don't feel bad killing outdoor cats; they aren't pets, they are strays.
>>
>>2199819
Cat owners don't abandon their cats you retard.
>>
>>2199847
Not all of them. Just the ones who leave them outdoors.
>>
>>2199862
What if the owner is looking for their "abandoned" cat? I'm pretty sure some owners try and find them but it's not easy when you don't have a clue where to look.
>>
>>2199872
I kill cats that are left outside intentionally, not indoor cats that have accidentally gone outside.
>>
>>2199876
How can you even tell the difference
>>
>>2199880
Cats that are outside every single day aren't lost, they are abandoned. Also, indoor cats who are lost have a certain demeanor to them (i.e. They're scared shitless and don't know what's going on). Usually they have collars on them to.
>>
>>2199880
>>2199884
I give them three chances. If I see outside it in my neighborhood three times, I've determined that it is an outdoor/stray cat and it's getting killed.
>>
>>2199887
Kill yourself.
>>
>>2199921

Die in a fire, cat-apologist.
>>
>>2199884
you're fucked, keeping cats inside, now that's fucked
>>
>>2199568

Why was he holding a kit? I thought only females did that. Did he kill it?
>>
>>2199693

They're not her cats anymore. They're basically strays she feeds. There's no way she can keep 15 cats and their kittens. Are their kittens even tame?

Is it even legal to own 15 cats?
>>
>>2199790

>he believes crates are cages
>>
>>2199982
Is it even legal to own 15 children?
Of course it is you dumbfuck, you just have to ensure you can provide for them.
>>
>>2199977
>treating a pet like a pet is fucked. Taking care of your animal is fucked.
>>
>>2199988
For a board that criticizes people who keep their cats indoors, you sure can't make up your mind.
>>
>>2199984
Crates are dog hell and are cages
>>
>>2199819
I kill any dog in my neighborhood and still haven't been caught lol cats are easier
>>
>>2199996
Kill yourself.
>>
>>2199978
He was killing it... most likely this was just moments after he got ahold of the kitten so he ran home with it to finish the job I guess.
>>
>>2199997
Why? Stray dogs are 100x more dangerous than cats.
>>
>>2199617
>It's not the cats fault that he's a tiny, murderous, infantcidal maniac.
No, it is. Animals, just like people, can be nice and mind their business, or aggressive killers. Animals can be evil.
>>
>>2200051
Humans are far worse than cats anyhow.
>>
>>2199568
Poison the cat.

They will never be able to trace it back to you.
>>
>>2200051
>>2200052
>anthropomorphizing a cat
Shiggy
>>
>>2200138
Cats are your friends though.
>>
/an/, is all the talk of killing and shit some board meme? The shit. Sounds as stupidly extreme as the creeps who call for human murder after an animal rights controversy.

Hope you find a way to get that tom fixed, OP. I know some people with unfixed outdoor cats may genuinely love their pets, but they're completely clueless/ignorant on how to properly raise them. This ain't no Honduran mountain vIllage. I wish tactics for spreading pet education were a little more far-reaching in inner cities. We need some monthly PSA shit.
>>
Simple fact of the matter is that the cat isn't yours, you have absolutely no jurisdiction over the cat.

You people would be the first ones crying at the top of your lungs about an injustice if someone did something to one of your animals without your permission, in fact i've seen threads about that very thing.

Hypocritical leftist trash. "I can do what I want, you're wrong if you disagree with me, I am my own god"
>>
>>2200243
If you consider the cat yours, keep it inside. If it's not inside or at least supervised, it's not your pet it is just a stray.
>>
>>2199884
>>2199746
>>2200246
Okay, so the base line of the argument here apparently is "If something is in the public space, we declare that it is impossible for it to be the property of someone, and since it's therefore not owned by anyone, anyone is free to use, kill or destroy that thing." Of course, if that is fundamentally legitimate, it doesn't make any sense to only restrict this to cats. Do you do the same thing with cars as well? If they aren't locked away in a garage, you can just burn them down?
>if they actually cared about their pets
You know, this one only works if we assume there are crazed madmen out there who have the right to kill any cat walking around in public. Then letting your cat out really is careless.
Else it's completely fine. Certainly doesn't harm the cat (I think it's probably better for it). Whether it's sustainable when many people do it (Bird populations and so on) is a different topic, but I think it should not lead us to just thinking we can just randomly murder all cats in public space without the owners' consent.
And funnily enough, these argument works perfectly fine for cars as well. Can they be harmful to living beings in the immediate vicinity? Check. Can they pose annoyances for others that the owner can avoid creating by not letting them into public space? Check. Can they have substantial negative impacts on the environment/ecosystem? Check. If we're not contradicting ourselves and it's fundamentally legitimate to just kill other people's cats, we ought to start destroying cars as well.
>>
>>2199568
I have 24 cats and they are all outside. I feed them outside. It costs about $150. There's about 10 strays that come to the feeding area too, but they are mostly feral. I made almost 2 dozen insulated cat boxes that work really well for winter. All the cats use them.
>>
>>2200243
No, moron, the simple fact of the matter is he let's his unfixed tom wander, kill kittens, and breed incessantly.
He takes no responsibility for his animal.
Don't want your cat showing up one day missing a part of his ear and both his balls? Then don't leave him outside.
>>
>>2200278
>base line
>not "premise"
Stopped reading.
>>
>>2200278
Cars don't need to be cared for and supervised. Animals do. If you don't care enough about the animal to take care of it then it's not your animal.

>>2200289
You don't have 24 cats who live outside. You feed 24 strays who live outside.
>>
>>2199568
I admit I don't have a solution, however, your plan seems very likely to backfire. You may wind up with a community of cats similar to or worse than the cat that's causing you trouble.

For what it's worth, if you haven't looked to deeply into the legal action you can take I'd suggest exhausting that option entirely before seeking some frontier justice. You can anonymously report animals/poor pet ownership (such as allowing one's pet to injure and/or intimidate other animals/people) here in the US. Persistence with animal control or humane services can at least get someone out there fairly easily if your neighborhood isn't crawling with similar problems (another reason to avoid drawing in a horde of feral felines).
>>
>>2199568
Shoot it, you dopey cunt.

Animals on your property can be killed without justification, so long as they are killed humanely.

>b-b-b-b-but the cat doesn't deserve that
It's a fucking cat, McM80. Worse still, it's a feral cat that's eating the shit out of the native wildlife. It very much does.
>>
>>2200422
I live in a city considered #1 in the state for feral and outdoor cats so they won't or can't afford to spend resources trying to locate one particular cat. They essentially told me to fuck off until I had photos or videos.
>>2200447
How am I gonna shoot a cat in the suburbs? Better yet, how would I dispose of a freshly killed cat? Even if I were of the opinion that I should kill the cat--why would I risk the repercussions that come with killing a domesticated pet and getting caught?
Seems reckless.
>>
>>2200457
>why would I risk the repercussions that come with killing a domesticated pet and getting caught?
What repercussions? It's completely legal. Unless its owner is some kind of nigger gangbanger nothing could possibly go wrong.

If you can't shoot it then trap it and kill it, or deport it if you're a massive faggot, but bear in mind that if you deport it your sentencing native animals to death because of your weak faggot stomach.

Cats are the devil.
>>
>>2200461
You don't understand, friend. Cats or "companion" animals are protected by law here and that includes strays. So, if someone by chance spots me do anything uncouth to a cat then I'll no doubt end up going through a lengthy criminal proceeding resulting in me serving time, getting heavily fined, and becoming a pariah.
Maybe things are different where you live but killing the cat isn't an option.
>>
>>2200472
>Cats or "companion" animals are protected by law here
That's dumb. Oh well, enjoy your shitty neighbourhood cat.

Maybe kill its nigger owner?
>>
>>2200474
>kill the owner
lol I'll leave a trap out for him instead. Catch him, neuter him, and return him home just as nature intended
>>
buy or make a trap and then dunk the cat underwater in some big river before burying next to a tree lol
>>
>>2199746

Should I go around killing brown anoles since they are an aggressive invasive species that killed off all the green anoles in my area; wait nvm my cat already takes care of them. He also does a good job at controlling all those pesky fruit rats that eat like 1/2 of my oranges and lemons every fucking year.
>>
>>2200535
As if you can control which species your cat kills. It may kill some invasive species but it also kills many native species.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.