[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wasps are always yellow and black right? I've been seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 30

Wasps are always yellow and black right?
I've been seeing more and more honey bees getting stuck on buses and passengers freaking out about them being wasps.
It's sad because the poor things keep getting squished .
>>
>>2197130
>Wasps are always yellow and black right?

Not even close. Not even just the ones that can sting you.
>>
>>2197130
I can't see why one would kill any of them. They're both beautiful creatures.

Flailing in the air trying to kill a paper wasp also seems to be the best way to actually manage to get stung.
>>
>>2197140
Yellow and black hornets are dicks.
I have some brownish ones and the black/irredescent blue ones and they never bother me.
>>
Simply a minor consequence of Western IQ averages decreasing year after year, aided by the importation and preservation of retard genes. Anyone over the age of 5-6 should easily be able to tell the difference between wasps and bees, it's not hard.
>>
File: b.jpg (91KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
91KB, 600x404px
>>2197140

So true. Unless you are disturbing their nest or feeding, they have never attacked me. If I wear (pic related) they get curious and investigate. I let them simply do their reconnaisance, and dont scare them with panicked moves. If they dont go away, I simply VERY SLOWLY move my arms up and simply VERY SLOWLY wave them close to my body. This seems to annoy them more than scare them, because it makes them unable to plot a place to land because they cant figure where my arms are going to be next, but it doesnt scare or anger them. They get frustrated and leave.

I try to tell people not to panic, that they will just invite curiosity to escalate to fear. It doesnt know you are scared also. It assumes you mean to attack it with fast striking motions.

The exception to this is if you disturb a nest or feeding, and if thats the case, you will know it long before you can react one way or the other. They have already made up their mind and will attack. So if you are just being investigated, remain calm. They are just curious.
>>
>>2197173
more like
>people like bright infographics, and I want my facebook page/site/blog to be popular
>well maybe not that popular, but look! somebody reposted my original content. Oh baby, time to fap.
There are no bees in cities and your usual farmer is pretty steady IQ-wise.
>>
>>2197173
>Anyone over the age of 5-6 should easily be able to tell the difference between wasps and bees, it's not hard.

And yet this entire board is full of people who are literally incapable of telling any two animals apart if they have a similar colour.
>>
File: IMAG1017.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1017.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>2197130
Bumblebees are pretty cute, we always get them to safety if they get stranded somewhere dangerous for them as their numbers are dwindling.
>>
>>2197243

I only learned a month ago *what* the difference really is.

To say they look dissimilar isnt really informatve unless you know what they both really are. I learned that the bee is actually a much younger species, and a derivation of the wasps. The bee is somewhat peculiar because it represents an evolutionary offshoot that is uncommon, where a meat eating species evolves to favor plants rather than vice versa.

I admit I am not as educated as many here about animals and this board teaches me a lot, and I am grateful. As recently as four years or so ago I still thought rabbits were rodents. Boy, did /an/ give me a scolding for that lel

Im mostly just posting to share this pic though, since it seemed germane and its a nice picture.
>>
>>2197286
I'm not even strictly talking about bees and wasps. People are just bad at telling shit apart. Every flying yellow insect is a yellowjacket, every brown spider is a recluse or a hobo, every brown insect is a cockroach or a june bug. It's puzzling.
>>
This is what they look like where I'm from.
Kind of easy to tell them apart from bees.
>>
File: CuteBee-794764.jpg (59KB, 551x371px) Image search: [Google]
CuteBee-794764.jpg
59KB, 551x371px
>>2197280

I do that too! I didnt know they had bad numbers. I just like to help bugs. I guess those are called bumble bees because they always seem to bumble into places that aren't good for them.

They are surprisingly friendly, curious and docile for a bee.
>>
So what do UK wasps look like?
>>
Wasps and hoverflies love to hang around the store I work at because people leave food in the carts all the fucking time. I've become very quick at telling them apart
>>
File: image.jpg (219KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219KB, 1024x768px
>>2197385
V. germanica like everywhere else
>>
>>2197301
Newfag detected.

If they have to ask, it's a brown recluse.

Always.
>>
>>2197460
Damn, that is one fat fucker. All the wasps where I live are skinny little shits that zip around at the speed of lightning.

Thank goodness they are super docile unless you fuck with their nest. Sometimes when I see them munching on plant stems to get the bark they need for nest building I like to nudge their skinny little striped butts. It's adorable how the buzz around for a few seconds all confused, before they resume munching away again.
>>
Honey bee landed on my glasses today, it was annoying because I couldn't see shit but also didn't want to swat at it.
Curious little gals.
>>
File: bee 2.jpg (490KB, 1620x1280px) Image search: [Google]
bee 2.jpg
490KB, 1620x1280px
>>2197482

I'd consider that lucky. I've always been friendly with bees. I never felt the anxiety about them that I hear people talk about. I've been stung (by yellowjackets) but I didn't develop any phobia about it (although a spider bite made me arachnophobic for about 3 or so years; it was a medically exceptional bite). But even then, I eventually got over that.

To me, bees and butterflies evoke the same happy emotion and I've always enjoyed them, doted on them, and watched them. I've never had a problem handling them, like when coaxing a sickly one to a flower or such. When stung, it never felt like anything other than an accident. I never got the sense people talk about like it was some sinister malevolence from the little bug.

I'm also very appreciative of bees as animals, ecosystem stewards and developed a love of honey and honey making very early on.

So I don't know why people talk about them as something to fear. All I know is bees are a special animal friend.
>>
File: 9.jpg (166KB, 960x621px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
166KB, 960x621px
>>2197286
To add to your learning, your picture is titled "beautiful hornets." However, yellowjackets - and the baldfaced hornets in my own included image - are actually types of wasps, not true hornets. The only true hornet currently in North America is the European hornet (unless we accidentally introduce giant asian hornets, like central Europe did a few years back).

True hornets are essentially real life dire animals, and can fuck you up.
>>
File: wasp.jpg (867KB, 1824x1368px) Image search: [Google]
wasp.jpg
867KB, 1824x1368px
>>2197546

Thank you. I remember reading about the distinction between hornets and wasps, and it kept me going in circles for over a half hour till I gave up trying to understand how they were distinct taxonomically.

I kept going back and forth as to whether one was a descendant or a cousin, how and why, and there seemed to be constant 'diagonal' overlap.

At least I think it was hornets and wasps. I just remember it confused me deeply until I gave up.

g2g gnite
>>
I've been keeping cups of mildly alcoholic syrup water outside for pollinators and the vast majority of visitors are wasps, which just cover the whole fucking thing in a black-and-yellow twitchy mass at worst and fly into the pitcher of sugar juice before I even get to the cups. The bastards fly into my face and crawl all over me when I come to refill but thus far, I've never gotten stung. The only way the wasps are a real nuisance is by emptying the cups annoyingly quickly and sometimes scaring off or outright killing smaller butterflies who try to come for a drink. Big handsome butterflies don't give two shits, they just park their fat arses wherever and drink their fill.
>>
Recently I learned about mimic flies. A co-worker pointed at what she thought was a bee. It was fuzzy and looked like a bumblebee but I noticed it's eyes where on the top of its head close together like a fly. Wasting precious time instead of working via Google it was indeed a fly.

Fuck wasps though. They are EVERYWHERE here. This time in the summer all the bees are gone, and its just wasps in every fucking joke, every tree, every bush. Everyone I work with is apparently allergic so I have to the one to get rid of them and then promptly haul ass like a bat out of hell after I sprayed them. I like spiders, I'll wrestle a raccoon out of the garage, grab snakes but fuck wasps.
>>
>>2197921
You mean hoverflies? Or horntails?

Wasp mimic moths are cooler, though.
>>
File: bee-mimic-fly-4.jpg (61KB, 1151x816px) Image search: [Google]
bee-mimic-fly-4.jpg
61KB, 1151x816px
>>2197923
Robber fly, according to Google. I thought I took pictures but it looked like this.
I've seen some weird moths but was not aware of a wasp mimic one. For the life of me I can't grasp how they evolved like that. Bugs looking like leaves or bird shit ok but this is so oddly specific.
>>
If you go outside during the summer for an hour dozens of bees sand wasps from different species will cross your field of vision without you noticing.
>>
File: 16587338181_7d4fbbe3a5_o.jpg (3MB, 2590x1726px) Image search: [Google]
16587338181_7d4fbbe3a5_o.jpg
3MB, 2590x1726px
>>2197930
That's not a robber fly. I think it's a bee fly, which is another one I forgot to mention. Robber flies have a characteristically thin abdomen that makes them look like fighter jets which is appropriate because they're fucking murder machines.

Also look up mantidflies if mimicry blows your mind that much. Or look at this moth whose wings look like flies on bird shit.
>>
>>2197941
Then again it might just be the angle in your picture making it look fatter than it is. Bee mimicking robber flies do exist.
>>
>>2197930
>>2197943
No it was fat as fuck. And you made me look it up again.
http://www.heartspm.com/bumblebee-mimic-robber-flies.php
http://bugguide.net/node/view/391774
from wiki
>Many Asilidae have long, tapering abdomens, sometimes with a sword-like ovipositor. Others, for instance Laphria are fat-bodied bumblebee mimics.

From my understanding robber flies including different species, or was more of a 'family'. I think I'm right, but I am also very drunk and not very familiar with insects so I could also be wrong. I've heard of bee flies before. They don't look like bees to me, but they are quite adorable.

>>2197941
This moth looks normal to me. But its a very generic moth-shape. Now hummingbird moths.. I didn't know they existed until I walked by some garden one day and went, "oh look, a hummingbird" only to get close enough to find out that I was very wrong.
Weird colors and shit are normal but to have an animal adapt to being both shaped and colored as something that isn't a stick, flower, plant in general, etc is mind blowing to me.
>>
File: clubionid1-XL.jpg (210KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
clubionid1-XL.jpg
210KB, 1024x675px
>>2197952
There's always ant-mimic spiders.
>>
>>2197955
See, why? And how? It makes no sense to me. Is it just that by chance the slightly different spiders succeeded in numbers from the rest of the species to the point the whole species boiled down to looking like that? In my head their genes are just completely separate and yet they still ended up like that. I can understand coat and color changes but this is so extreme. Convergent evolution maybe? I need answers, /an/. As far as I'm concerned it's witchcraft.
>>
>>2197960
I can't tell you how, but the why is simple enough.

http://blogs.plos.org/everyone/2013/11/16/ant-mimicking-spider-relies-on-a-double-deception-strategy-to-fool-different-audiences/
>>
>>2197960

Imagine a kind of spider that lives near ants. Many of the spider species' predators avoid the ants because they are so aggressive. While the spiders' non-ant-favouring relatives are being picked off, then, the ones that stick close to the ants produce more offspring that survive to reproduce.

Now, imagine a bunch of these spiders of the same species living near anthills. All of them look pretty much like regular spiders, but maybe some of them are more plump and others slightly more slim. It's not a huge difference but when the spiders, say, run around ants, they blend in just a bit better than the more round ones and don't get picked off by predators quite as much.

So, the slim spiders live to produce more slim spider kids than round spiders get to produce round spider kids. Then, as the spider generations get slimmer, it's the knobblier ones that get picked off less. Then it's the ones with particular kind of knobbliness and pedipalps that look more and more like ant jaws. And so it goes.
>>
>>2197960
>As far as I'm concerned it's witchcraft.

lel

>>2197955

That sure must be one sneaky spider

>>2197974

Well done! I like reading people who have a real grasp of the cause and effect nature of evolution.
>>
File: Mah nigga.jpg (9KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Mah nigga.jpg
9KB, 259x194px
Carpenter bees are where it is at, ill give you the pros of these guys vs the other dicks

1. Carpenter bees fucking go up to your face and sway side to side, endless hours of enjoyment.
2.Carpenter bees are all around good guys
3.No Carpenter bee ever stung me

Other dicks
1.dont sway
2.arent big
3.too insect like not enough cool
4.will fucking cut you it you touch there homies
5.they never forget
>>
>>2198004

>Carpenter bees fucking go up to your face and sway side to side

It is extremely comical. I love them, even if they have the unfortunate proclivity for turning parts of wooden structures into swiss cheese sometimes.
>>
File: 8559046149_b1f77e75d6_b.jpg (320KB, 1024x610px) Image search: [Google]
8559046149_b1f77e75d6_b.jpg
320KB, 1024x610px
>>2198004
Plus the males of some species are aesthetic as fuck with model-tier green eyes.
>>
File: marimbondo.jpg (40KB, 300x248px) Image search: [Google]
marimbondo.jpg
40KB, 300x248px
This one is kinda common where I live. Not seems to be hostile, but are sometimes annoying.
>>
File: cuckoo wasp.jpg (771KB, 3848x2662px) Image search: [Google]
cuckoo wasp.jpg
771KB, 3848x2662px
<---Stupidly caught one of these with my hand when I was 9 think it was some type of fly. God damn did it hurt when that thing bit me.

>>2198056
I'm in florida and those look like ones I usually see in my area. Once was taking pics of this beautiful spider in its web in my yard and one of those flew right up and ate the spider. In most cases they don't fuck with you unless you fuck with them or get real close to their nest.
>>
File: pet yellowjackets.jpg (64KB, 817x434px) Image search: [Google]
pet yellowjackets.jpg
64KB, 817x434px
>>2197140
Hell, paper wasps are among the most civilized insects out there. If they're bumping against the window I pick them up by hand: put honey or sugar water on my finger and let them refuel; while they're sitting there on your hand you can walk outside. I've done it many times and the wasps almost look grateful.

Wasps and hornets are very perceptive and will look at you with a great deal of attention and body language. The imported european honeybees in comparison are relatively mindless slaves -- they just work until they die and don't interact with humans the way wasps can. Honestly I'm FAR more afraid of a honeybee attack than any wasps or western hornets. Native north american bees are all bros, but A. mellifera can be fucking kamikazes. At least wasps can set their stingers to less damage if they want.

>>2198004
Carpenter bees are like friendly flying tanks. Can be scary if you're new to them and they decide to get in your face, but they're practically harmless. The only thing they do that could be a problem is acting like a termite.
>>
Bees are floofy.
>>
>>2197921
>>2197930
I love these mimic guys. It's really clever they evolved like this. Usually I need to explain to people they're aren't bees and it's funny to see everyone react in complete surprise

Fuck German Wasps though. I like seeing any other kind of wasp here, except these fuckers.
>>
>>2197472
also take it to the vet
always
>>
>>2197923
>horntails
>>
>>2197955
I'm not getting over the 7 legs
>>
File: 1462831044181.png (454KB, 414x499px) Image search: [Google]
1462831044181.png
454KB, 414x499px
>yfw you kill a wasp
>>
>>2197130
I got a drowning bee out of a pool yesterday by pushing it to the edge and then letting it onto my finger and flailing for it to come off.

I knew it would try to sting me, and I was right; the stinger didn't detach but I felt some discomfort, first time ever getting stung. What a dick.

I don't kill any non-parasitic animal, wasp, bee, or otherwise.

Wasps pollinate and are hugely important contributors to their local ecological entities; good luck surviving the ensuing apocalypse if you wipe them all out.
>>
>>2201521
Tons of wasps are parasitic, though.
>>
>>2201526
I meant parasitic on humans (hematophages, etc.)
>>
File: image.jpg (752KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
752KB, 3264x2448px
I've just seen this (UK)
This is different looking and much bigger than wasps I usually see, what is it?
>>
>>2201929
Did you deliberately try to find the worst possible angle for a picture?
>>
>>2199328
>pick them up by hand

I'll keep this in mind if I ever feel suicidal.
>>
File: image.jpg (164KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164KB, 800x600px
>>2201929
Well it's clearly a mimic for a start mate. Volucella zonaria, hornet mimic hoverfly.
>>
>>2197941
Do robber flies have stingers or attack humans? Every time I've seen one they usually chill on some rock or leaf and fly away fast as fuck only if you get really close.
>>
>>2201968
They don't have stingers. They can stab you the same way an assassin bug can but with their retarded ninja reflexes and super speed they rarely choose to and just fly away.
>>
>>2201951
Oh nice, yeah that's it. Apparently it's quite common in the south now.
>>
>>2197546
I think I saw one of those euro hornets last time I was camping. I chose to shoo it away rather than pick a fight.
>>
>>2197130
>lay on couch in friends' house, trying to sleep, marooned due to personal problems here
>~4:30 in the morning, got balcony door open for that chill air
>somethin buzzing about, probably just a moth
>think nothing off it, moths are cool and bees don't bother me
>something lands on the side of my stomach
>oi fuck off private property there m8, swat it
>something lands again a bit later
>swat it
>burning fucking sensation
FUCKING WASPS
now it's like 5 and i can't fucking sleep. god damnit wasp mother fucker. at least he's fucking dead.
>>
>>2201979
This. Robber fly bites hurt like fuck but one will never ever bite you unless you're like squeezing it in your fist or something.
>>
>>2197140
>>2197213
bullshit, these cunts will actively seek you out in packs to sting you to death if you allow them
>>
>>2202652
I thought they had non retractable stingers because their back part look pretty sharp. Also I guess you couldn't even catch it in your hand, it's like flying sonic the hedgehog.
>>
>>2197130
Wasp are beneficial
>>
I can't fucking handle it when they fly to my face. I don't want them in my face. Jesus fucking Christ get them outta my face. I don't want to pick a fight so I'm going to fucking run if they get near my face no matter who's watching.

If it's not my face they want, they always get in my food. I love spending time outdoors but I do not fucking want a wasp in my beer or ice cream. I'm tired of peeking inside cans to make sure I'm not going to drink a fucking wasp. Fuck. Leave me alone.
>>
Fuck wasps, bees are my friendos, I have a good story about them
>One time two giant fucking bumblebees were in my kitchen
>Mom and sister start freaking the fuck out
>Sister tells me to kill it
>I tell them that there's no reason to, they arent hurting anyone
>Go to kitchen and see both of them keep bouncing into light bulb
>Get spatula and put some honey on the tip to lure them outside
>While I'm doing this I'm explaining why bees aren't the assholes, wasps are, and how they're actually fucking adorable friends
>Regardless they're still flipping their shit
>Whatever, let's just get these bees back outside
>Place spatula by the bees
>instantly fly to the honey on the spatula
>Open the window and let them out
>In my moment of pacifism, I squeeze a small condiment cup full of honey and place it outside my window
>Bees fucking love it, I think their hive was very close, since a ton of them show up
>Shed a tear for those adorable little bastards
>After that i placed flowers on my window seal and the bees always came by that entire summer
>>
File: 20120428_464475.jpg (110KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
20120428_464475.jpg
110KB, 900x600px
cool
>>
File: Cow_Ant.jpg (34KB, 470x320px) Image search: [Google]
Cow_Ant.jpg
34KB, 470x320px
>>2197130
Wrong, OP.
Some wasps don't even fly.

Pic Related: The Velvet Ant.
It's also called the Cow Killer.
Its actually a wasp and its sting can literally drive you insane with constant, intractable pain.
>>
>>2197140
When i was like 6-7 years i was stung 7 times by a fucking wasp that got stuck in my t-shirt so if i am sure i can kill them without exposing me i do it but it happem like never so most of the time i silently flee or i stop moving until she is gone
Now you know why i can kill them without remorse
>>
File: Photo-0158.jpg (245KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Photo-0158.jpg
245KB, 1280x960px
>>2206513
Same, last summer a fucking wasp stung me 6 times in the ankle. I didn't notice since I was standing up all day. Pic related, wasps are assholes.
>>
>>2205291
My parents had a hornet nest under their roof. They're chill compared to wasps, never attacked anyone.
>>
File: Vespa-velutina-dorsal-1.jpg (39KB, 562x449px) Image search: [Google]
Vespa-velutina-dorsal-1.jpg
39KB, 562x449px
>>2197546
>unless we accidentally introduce giant asian hornets
It's the Vespa velutina that got introduced in Europe. It's a fucking pest and is exterminating bees at a terrifying speed. The one you're thinking of is Vespa Japonica.
>>
File: ht.jpg (401KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ht.jpg
401KB, 640x640px
>>2202652
I felt something land on the back of my neck once, hit it reflexively and got bit with this horrible chill of a feeling that shot down my spine. I thought I was dying for a second. It didn't linger any worse than a bee sting, but that one second, damn...

It was a robber fly, pic related species
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Black wasp got me on the pinky finger.
>>
>>2206740
Reminds me of a wasp incident last summer
>go to church (inb4 christfag)
>go to balcony
>huh, there's a dead wasp on the floor
>wait, there's another
>feel a burning sensation on my arm
>a fucking dying wasp stung me as it fell from the roof, apparently
>the fuck, there are more wasps falling on the balcony
>panic mode activated
Seriously though, fuck wasps
>>
File: bee_PNG16.png (189KB, 1056x732px) Image search: [Google]
bee_PNG16.png
189KB, 1056x732px
>>
>>2197130
The other day I was eating sushi outside and a wasp started fucking around me and decided to just go head first into my iced tea.

It just drowned into my tea. It was dying. It didn't get anything out of it except for ruining my fucking meal.

Wasps are assholes.
>>
>>2197213
I lost consciousness when I was a kid because I got stung by a wasp as I was running around a tree with a friend. When I came back to my sense it hurt like hell for hours and I was crying.

Wasps are an enemy of man and must be annihilated.
>>
>>2209612
So you basically threw out perfectly good tea (wasps are clean, unlike flies, so it's perfectly safe to drink something that a wasp landed on) and called the creature an "asshole" for slowly drowning in your fucking tea.
Slow clap for humanity, everyone.
>>
>>2197213
Yeah, I tried this the other day, and the fucker landed on my lip and tried to get into my mouth.
Didn't get stung though.
>>
>>2210641
Right. You clearly didn't encounter wasps in busy urban areas. They behave quite frankly like thugs and assault everyone that gets too close of wherever they are. The seven stings I got were completely unwarranted, but hey keep thinking they're harmless innocent little bugs if you want.
>>
>>2210669
Uhh... I've been close to wasps multiple times and even had some fly into my house.
I have literally never been stung once.
And what the fuck did that have to do with this post in particular? I've never said anything about aggressive behaviors in it.
I mean out of all the things I posted you could have replied to, you picked that one.
>>
>>2210706
It's just that saying that wasps are the assholes of the insect world is perfectly justified given the number of times you encounter aggressive ones rather than peaceful ones don't you think ?

But yes, my reply was kind of arbitrary.
>>
File: Dlouhozobka.jpg (43KB, 650x469px) Image search: [Google]
Dlouhozobka.jpg
43KB, 650x469px
>>2197952
Hummingbird moths are great. The same thing happened to me, I saw it and mistook it for a hummingbird, which was weird because there are no hummingbirds in middle Europe.
>>
>>2210669
I've lived close to paper wasps throughout all my life, both in rural and urban areas. I've seriously only gotten stung once, namely when I was a kid and poed a nest with a stick. Needless to say, I had it coming.

Funny fact: if you don't want to get stung, don't flail with your arms as soon as you see one.
>>
all you need to know to tell a wasp from a bee

bee
makes honey->collects dust-like pollen to make honey->pollen gets stuck on furry legs and body of the cutesy bee->furry

wasp
does not collect honey->kills other insects->is not furry because does not need to collect pollen->not furry
>>
>>2210669
>>2212706
I literally grew up with a nest of ground hornets 20 ft from my favorite tree and never got stung because my parents taught me how to act around stinging insects.
It really is all about knowing what not to do.
>>
>>2197385
cunts
>>
>>2202651
The utter cunt
>>
>>2207653
God hates wasps and wants them to die.
>>
>>2209613
And how does your father cope, knowing his son is a massive batty-man?
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.