[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ive been walking a German Shepherd for my neighbor weekdays for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: german-shepherd.jpg (1MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
german-shepherd.jpg
1MB, 2560x1600px
Ive been walking a German Shepherd for my neighbor weekdays for the past 3 or 4 years

She's a 70 year old widow who lives alone

She's the type who would spend every last dime on her dog if the the thing vomited in the house ( which she recently did, wasted $500 on vet bills because the dog vomited)

I've formed quite a bond with this dog and have fell in love with him.

She's been attributing the dog vomiting to me enjoying taking the dog for an hour, sometimes 90 min walks

She insists the heat will somehow kill this healthy four year old Shepherd.

I've been dismissing her requests to take the dog on short walks because she's clearly crazier than a shithouse rat, but the other day she came home and I was out walking the dog and she went ballistic on me.

She insists the dog wears two collars, insists I hold the leash a certain way, is just a demented old bag of a cunt

Walking a German Shepherd in the new york summer heat is not going to kill it.

Ive been walking another dog down the street for over a year and the owners never hassle me.

Tl;dr old single women are cunts
>>
nice dubs
>>
Nice blog famalamadibittydoopitydaabitiydoolaloo
>>
She is 70 years old and her husband died. All she has is probably this dog, and she is obviously too old and frailnto walk it herself. So of course she is going to be unreasonable and obsessive about it. It's annoying but from reading this frankly I'm glad she will spend money on it at all. It's not your dog whether or not you fell I'm love with it.
Do what you do and if you get fired who gives a shit. The dog will be fine without you either way. With you gone she will find someone else. Keep her happy and you might inherit the dog when she dies.

Tldr who fucking cares, suck it up.
>>
>>2196079
She's in pretty decent shape for being an old bag, has a regular 9-5 working with school kids, and can walk the dog just fine

I'm doing my best to appease this cunt and the cash is basically free, but she's really pushing my patience

I guess any old bag working with what I believe are "special needs" kids is going to be fucked in the head, and expect the evil white male patriarchy to bow to her every whim
>>
>>2196087
we get it, you're really bitchy. And to make matters worse, you're bitching about another person's animal who is obviously being taken care of very well. Fucking loser lol
>>
>>2196087
I really hope you are female, because being this bitchy and catty would be fucking pathetic coming from a man.
>>
>>2196098
From the sarcastic "evil white male patriarchy" comment I'm assuming this is just a really bitchy and pathetic male. Probably someone with a micropenis.
>>
>>2196087
You sound like a cunt yourself. Besides annoying you slightly, whats wrong with this? Is this your only job despite you're doing it for almost free? Do you not have a dog so you feel the need to project yourself so highly onto someone else's dog that is obviously getting the care it needs? Are you just jealous? Not trolling, I am genuinely confused. Why would a 70 year old woman with a dead wife be interested in the patriarchy is even more odd, so I think you need to step away from the internet and stop using /an/ as your personal tumblr. Of all my years on here I never thought I'd see someone complaining about someone who takes too good of a care for their pet. Come back when you're own dog is dying from something preventable or you just can't afford it. You dont have to do what you are doing and again it will be fine without you, so get over it or find a new hobby.
>>
File: 1461006796264.jpg (117KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1461006796264.jpg
117KB, 600x450px
>>2196098
..being this bitchy is not acceptable for either gender.
>>
>>2196092
>>2196098
>>2196099
>>2196101
>.t Triggered nu male faggots
>.t Hillary voters

I wasn't expecting much masculinity from a fucking gay animal board, this was my first time here desu
>>
the short of it is: it's her dog, not yours. If she wants shorter walks, then just take the dog on two half hour walks instead of one long hour walk.

The old lady is not the one in the wrong: you are.
>>
>>2196129
this
>>
>Walking a German Shepherd in the new york summer heat is not going to kill it.
it depends on how fast you walk it. and some dogs deal with the heat better than others. if you truly loved the dog, you wouldn't dismiss her fears out of hand like this.

talk to a vet about it.
>>
>>2196148
quit safefagging
>>
>>2196129
>No one is being nice to be for shitting on an old lady on an anonymous image board for Cambodian handball :^(
What were you expecting, empathy?
>>
>>2196066
It's her fucking dog I hope she calls the police on you, when you take it for a twenty minutes walk and don't show up for hours you are effectively kidnapping.
Love isn't currency and you don't fucking own that fuckingdog
>>
>>2196129
>People don't agree with me
>Better make up some excuse to male me seem cool and masculine since my own is so fragile
>>
>>2196156
this
1. sheps tend to have long coats, and whilst they do have a double coat, helping to keep them cool, it's not impossible for them to overheat.
2. Can you touch the pavement with the back of your hand? no? its too hot to be walking the dog
3. Double collars is pretty much perfect for a large/strong dog breed, especially if one of the collars is a choke or prong collar- these are TRAINING COLLARS, and walking them on these alone is incorrect.
4. It might not be the heat. The dog may have issues with it's back legs (not uncommon) or it's spine or hips. It may be on vets orders to have shorter walks.
5. Shut up no matter how much you love it, it isn't your dog.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.