[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck man, found this guy on the side of the road, what do? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Fuck man, found this guy on the side of the road, what do?

I already let him climb on a stick to get on the grass/safety but he's alone and doesn't want to move on his own
>>
Let nature take care of him
>>
>>2193493
Take him to an animal shelter or home with you to nurse it
>>
what is it?
>>
>>2193493
It doesn't look sick. Why do humans have to fuck with everything for no reason?
>>
>>2193657
Have you never been around another human?
>>
>>2193659
I have. And I notice they like to fuck with everything for no reason. Still don't know why.
>>
>>2193657
He didn't "fuck with it" he moved it off of the road where it would have been squished into a pancake.
>>
>>2193493
OP, I've saved some rodents about this age. He NEEDS to get some heat in him. He's on the verge of being weaned off his mother's milk, but not old enough! He was probably abandoned or wandered out of mom's nest on his own (they can get adventurous about this age).

Get him inside, get him warm, and go to the store. Get some kitten milk replacement and soak a warm cloth in it. Let the baby suckle from that, or get the smallest eyedropper you can find.

This babe will need to be fed about once every 4 hours.

If you're not ready for this, I'd recommend either taking it to a wildlife facility or mercifully and quickly putting him out of his misery.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.