[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we roleplay animals >bees can only sting once before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: o-ANGRY-WASP-facebook.jpg (202KB, 1536x1095px) Image search: [Google]
o-ANGRY-WASP-facebook.jpg
202KB, 1536x1095px
ITT: we roleplay animals

>bees can only sting once before they die
literally lmaoing at your life
>>
>ITT: We anthropomorphise by projecting stupid memes on animals and make up non-existant rivalries between different species and families
I bet you actually believe that cats and dogs consider each other rivals, too.
>>
>>2193240
Well I moved in with new roommates who had a dog and my cat will NOT come around the dog, and it hisses everytime it walks toward it. The dog is very calm and nonthreatening, but the cat won't give it a chance.
>>
>>2193262
cats are assholes and cat people are homosexual assholes
>>
>>2193293
t. dogpleb
>>
File: wood spider.jpg (39KB, 736x513px) Image search: [Google]
wood spider.jpg
39KB, 736x513px
>I don't want no scrub
>A scrub is a guy that can't get no love from me
>Hangin out the passenger side of his best friend's ride
>Tryin to holler at me
>>
>>2193331
t. homosexual asshole
>>
>>2193293
faggot detected
>>
>Treelets

When will they learn?
>>
>>2193163

Well ok then.

I am inching along a branch slowly. I have many feet but Im not very graceful. So I keep to myself and nibble what I can. People pick on me because I am slow and most people think Im ugly. Even little bugs a hundredth of my size taunt and even attack me, yet I bother no one. All I want is some tasty leaf and to be left alone.

Its all pretty dreary and I dont feel so good lately. I dont feel good at all. I feel like I dont belong anywhere and the whole world just passes me by. I dont feel right at all. I dont know what to do or where to go. I dont even eat anymore. I am just going to rest here. Im so tired and dont feel good. I dont know what to do anymore and I am just going to settle here and go to sleep, and hopefully, the world will just let me alone in peace.

What has happened? Im so hungry. It sure is cramped in here. Am I still alive? Good lord this is uncomfortable. I have to get out of this. Whats happened to all my feet?! They're gone! I have to get out of this!

Phew! That was uncomfortable. I can barely move. Im just going to sit here a while and catch my breath. Thats odd. The air on my back feels odd. Whats on my back? They are getting bigger. And it sort of feels good. I can move them! All this air and sun feels so good after so long. What happens if I ... Holy crap! I was floating! Floating in mid air! Lets see if I can do it again-

Holy crap Im flying! Look how high I can go! And my wings are so beautiful. Look at all those humans pointing and smiling. They are happy just to see me and all my colors! I'll spend the rest of my life bringing joy and color to others!
>>
>>2194465

And to think how it all started. Now I can sail on the breeze on my big beautiful wings, under the gold sunlight and pale blue sky and over fields. I never have to crawl again or suffer attacks from those stupid bugs or get picked on by ants.

But now, its time for breakfast! I will spend the rest of my days floating from blossom to blossom, those look like they have something tasty in them. I will float from flower to flower and spend the day lounging on blossoms.

What a wonderful life it turned out to be, and what a joy it is to be alive.

<3
>>
>>2193240
>>
>>2194080
Don't talk to me or my son ever again
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.