[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be taking a dump >see big spider on the wall next to the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: [honking_intensifies].gif (65KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
[honking_intensifies].gif
65KB, 230x230px
>be taking a dump
>see big spider on the wall next to the toilet
>grab some paper and try to crush it
>at the last second it jumps
>I miss and it lands behind my leg somewhere
>can't fucking find it anywhere
>check the mirror
>not on my back
>not on my legs or ass
>not on the wall, toilet, sink, anywhere

I'm slightly concerned for my nuts right now
That was a big spider, don't want it to bite something it shouldn't
>>
>grab some paper and try to crush it
Just because your human instincts tell you it's a scary spider, that doesn't mean you have to listen and act on those instincts. Spiders won't care about you unless you're posing a threat to them.

Next time take a cup, catch the spider in the cup, and let it out outside. You'll have greater success despidering your house that way than by panicking and swatting at them with newspapers.
>>
>>2192074
doesn't mean I don't either
I'm not interrupting my shit to run some puny non-sentient collection of impulses outside because killing it might hurt some dork's feelings
>>
>>2192087
Kinda hard to imply the other guy is a pussy when you're afraid of spiders, mate.

Just forget about it. Like spiderman said, it'll probably run to a corner of your ceiling and mind it's own business until it dies and you won't ever hear from it again.
>>
>>2192087
Top kek
>>
>>2192070
>don't want it to bite something it shouldn't

Then stop fucking doing literally the only thing that makes a spider bite a human.
>>
File: sheggy.jpg (177KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
sheggy.jpg
177KB, 1280x960px
so I got into the shower and it washed right out of my crack
felt it scrabbling all the way down
>>
>>2192070
It's just a spider, don't be a pussy, it will leave you alone if you leave it alone.
>>
What the fuck is wrong with house spiders anyway? Hanging here, in the bathroom, just to starve to death. No fruit flies, no roaches of kitchen (potentially). Why not escape this hellhole as fast as they can? but they keep appearing and leaving their dried out corpses behind. Something about "humidity = mosquitoes" in their stupid heads I suppose? Not OP.
>>
>see spider in the corner in my room
>about to crash the little thing
>see that in its web there are like 6 bugs
spiderbro catching all those annoying bugs
I'm sorry I wanted to kill you
>>
>>2192290
I feel kind of bad for them. They usually go in there seeking food and get trapped in the bath tub or starve. They're much more useful anywhere else but I guess they don't know any better.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.