[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /an/imals, I'm in the market for a new litter box and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: shopping.jpg (17KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
shopping.jpg
17KB, 426x426px
Hey /an/imals, I'm in the market for a new litter box and money is no object. I was wondering if you all had any experience with the fancy litter boxes that will hopefully reduce the amount of effort I need to spend to clean up after my two cats.
>>
access to outside is the greatest litterbox.
>>
>>2191603
Faggot
>>
>>2191603
Putting your cat at risk for FIV, car accidents, or being eaten by larger animals isn't worth not having to pick up poop.
>>
put it in a really obvious place that you go multiple times a day and make it part of your daily routine
>>
>>2191587

Train it to shit in the toilet. Alternatively, install a Nile Pan just for the kitty.
>>
>>2191587

They're all gimicks. If they worked as well as they claimed to, they would have stopped selling normal boxes back in 1980 when the automatic ones came out.
>>
>>2191587
>Open the pod bay doors, please, HAL.

>I'm afraid I cannot do that, Mr. Fluffymuffins.
>>
File: IMG_8389.jpg (434KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8389.jpg
434KB, 1600x1067px
Pic of my current setup btw.
>>
>>2191810
I was afraid of that, unfortunate.

Thank you for the reply.
>>
>>2192204
try the tidycats breeze. I got one and I love it. I'm a poorfag so I just buy the horse bedding pellets and use that instead of the zeolite pellets.
>>
>>2192233
so the smelly shit just sits on top of the pellets?
>>
>>2191810
specifically what's wrong with the litter robot 3 that makes it not work as well as advertised?
>>
>>2192256
yeah? if you're too lazy to scoop a piece of poop into the trash, you might not want to get a cat..
>>
>>2192019
Dear god. I didn't think it was possible to smell something through an image
>>
>>2192274
I'm at work for 12 hours a day and I can't be there to vigilantly watch the litter box to scoop poop out of there before the smell of cat poop gets into the entire apartment.
>>
>>2192282
sounds like your cat might have a problem, are you feeding a high quality food? I scoop my kittens poop out once before I go to bed. I can only smell it right when she goes and her litter box is in my bedroom closet.
>>
>>2192285
There's nothing wrong with my cats, I just have a sensitive nose.
>>
>>2192282
Try silica gel litter, it absorbs smells very well and poop is rapidly dehydrated.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.