[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /an/, I know someone who doesn't have the time or energy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (12KB, 275x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12KB, 275x300px
So /an/, I know someone who doesn't have the time or energy to walk her dog, and it chews up all of her things out of boredom. I am aware of dog treadmills, but they are too bulky and too expensive for this person. I know there must be some dog lovers here with an idea that will save poor dogger from a life of apathy and boredom. If it matters, the dog is quite large and very energetic, and it's also still quite young.
>>
>>2186381
Just walk your damn dog you lazy fucker. Exercise, mental stimulation and interaction with the outside world are absolute necessities for dogs, if a person can't accept that then they shouldn't be allowed to own one.
>>
>>2186381
Flirt poles are a godsend
>>
>>2186382
But if taking poor dogger outside isn't a possibility?..
>>
>>2186406
Under what possible circumstances are you unable to leave your house?
>>
>>2186381
>doesn't have the time or energy to walk her dog
shitty excuse of a lazy fatass
>>
>>2186413
As stated in the OP: It's not my dog.
>>
>>2186420
We all know this is not true, stop lying.
>>
>>2186427
Retard. Are you going to help the dog or not?
>>
>>2186442
are you going to tell us the actual circumstances or not? "no time or energy" is just a retarded excuse for being too lazy to care about a pet
>>
>>2186444
I doubt I can convince her to exercise her dog. I told her that's the reason why the dog chews up her stuff, plus I don't like pushing people into stuff (I know). For the dog's sake, a shitty alternative to proper exercise is better than no exercise.
>>
She's clearly an awful person, why even bother?
Call on her to local peta-like bastards to shit on her lawn in peace signs everyday.
>>
>>2186381
Walk it out.
>>
>>2186447
There is no alternative to exercise, if you weren't a sedentary fatass you'd already know that though.
>>
>>2186490
Well thanks for your useless comment.
>>
>>2186490
This, there is no alternative to exercize for dogs
>>
She shouldn't have bought a large breed if she's too fucking lazy to exercise it, especially a puppy.

This will end up like all bad owners: puppy stops being cute when it gets big, goes to the shelter, has no training so no one adopts it, gets euthanized
>>
>>2186381
Growlithe is the best fictional doggo.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.