[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking to get a friend a present for Christmas, or should i

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: unknown pupper.png (927KB, 1440x1418px) Image search: [Google]
unknown pupper.png
927KB, 1440x1418px
Looking to get a friend a present for Christmas, or should i say give her the money to get the present.

Problem is i dont know the breed of this present. Please help. Pic and vid related : http://mugicha1.tumblr.com/post/139877741818/also-me
>>
>>2182833

that's a pomeranian puppy. i'd advise you to not surprise someone with a dog unless you know that they really want one and are ready for the responsibilities
>>
>surprising someone with a gift puppy
Please don't do this. If the person truly wanted / could afford / could care for said puppy they would already have it. You are just creating a problem
>>
>gifting animals
Do you routinely give gifts that can cost the recipient thousands of dollars, and hours of thier time?
>>
>>2182833
Bring them to the breeder/shelter to pick for themselves and pay for it. The best fucking part is picking the animal yourself
>>
>>2182833
> or should i say give her the money to get the present.

Not even OP. Do you guys bother reading past the first dfew fucking words?

It's definitely a Pomeranian puppy anyway, OP.
>>
>>2182851
>>2182861
>>2182865
This OP, unless you know she really REALLY wants a dog, likes that breed, AND is ready for all the responsibilities that come with it, otherwise its just cruel for both her and dog.
>>
>>2182877
If he is giving her the money to buy her own dog why does he need to know the breed of the dog? Couldn't she pick the breed she wants?
>>
>>2182886

Not all breeds cost the same. He could want to know because the friend expressed interest so he needs to get a ballpark estimate.
>>
Jewtip: buy the puppy long before Christmas because that's when breeders jack up the price. Just keep it in a kennel in the garage til it's gifting time. They don't need much food nor attention when they aren't active.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.