[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>adopt a puppy >fall more in love with it than thought

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: ifuckinglovedogs.jpg (55KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ifuckinglovedogs.jpg
55KB, 1024x576px
>adopt a puppy
>fall more in love with it than thought possible
>spend all day watching dog videos
>think about dogs all day
>just want to get more dogs
>want to adopt puppies
>want to rescue every dog in the shelter
>dogs become your life

Why did no one tell me this would happen? Nothing could have prepared me for this. I literally can not get enough of dogs. I have a giant list of breeds I would love to own one day. I'm obsessed.
>>
>>2181715
Step 1
>realize you can't have/handle/maintain/give your attention to more than 1 at a time properly, 2 is sometimes pushing it depending on your job and what kind of person u are.
Step 2
>Volunteer or foster
>>
>>2181715
>Adopt a puppy
>Take really good care of it
>Ten years go by and he became my best friend
>Get real sad because I know what's going to happen next
>Take him to the vet for the last time
>Driving back home with him I Hugh him real hard and i leave him in the Wood's by the side of the road
>It's sad to see pupper go but I know he needs to find a mate and get her pregnant because that's the circle of life
>Someday I know I will run into another pulled and wonder if it's his son or grandson
>>
>>2181746
>abandoning your dog
>contributing to overpopulation
Kill yourself, you are part of the problem
>>
File: 1368927825368.jpg (75KB, 400x376px) Image search: [Google]
1368927825368.jpg
75KB, 400x376px
>>2181746
I seriously hope this didn't actually happen. If you abandoned a dog you've raised for 10 years and let it go it's most likely dead by now. Killed by a coyote or something or hit by a car.

You're a despicable person if you actually did this. You could have given him away to someone you know who wanted a dog or put it in a shelter for someone else to fall in love with it and spoil it during it's senior years
>>
I know exactly how you feel OP, except I didn't realize it until my previous dog died. I have a dog but would like to adopt another, or maybe I'll take up fostering to help another doggo. Pic is my face when reading about dogs.
>>
>>2181746
>My domestic dog that I've owned for 10 years needs to impregnate another dog, so ill abandon him cuz thats nature.
Probably the most retarded thing I've ever read on this board. Eat a bullet, anon.
>>
>>2181715
Enjoy it while you can. I love dogs, but I can't go through that again.
>>
Puppy are terrible and you have emotional problems if you want more of them. Dogs don't get any good.unyil they're 1-2 years old.
>>
>>2181914
So the 10 years of love the dog's owner gave him don't count to you because of what happened in the dog's last few days? Get over yourself man. Death doesn't nullify a life well lived.
>>
>>2182092
>Last few days

He literally gave him up to die alone and afraid I'm the wild because he automatically assumes it will just happen to find a bitch in heat.
Guaranteed the dog wondered around trying to find his owner and way back home, couldn't find it, so it curled up in a ball near a tree and just gave up, then a coyote or something came and killed it
>>
>>2182095
A shitty last few days doesn't cancel out 10 years of love. Everyone has shitty days and good days, if you let the shitty days bring you down you're a pessimist.
>>
>>2182100
It honestly does a little bit. You see love through to the end. If you are too much of a beta bitch to be with your dog during his final moments and make sure his last seconds are with his beloved person. Then that is just kind of a shitty thing to do.
>>
>>2181858
>>2181914
>>2181968
holy shit that wasn't even bait and you all still took it. dude was setting it up to make it sound like the dog was bring out down but instead he did something irrational, it's not even that great of a joke. you are fucking stupid
>>
>>2182136
*being put down, autocorrect messed it up
>>
>>2182136
The point still stands. Anyone that actually would do that needs to kill themselves
>>
>>2182136
/an/ is known for being autistic and not knowing when someone is making a joke.
>>
>>2182136

Cause this board is dumdum
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.