[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HAVE FLEAS ON BOTH MY DOG AND CAT AND THEY ARE FUCKING EVERYWHERE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: YOU FUCKS!!.jpg (7KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
YOU FUCKS!!.jpg
7KB, 236x236px
I HAVE FLEAS ON BOTH MY DOG AND CAT AND THEY ARE FUCKING EVERYWHERE THEY FUCKING LOVE SUCKING ON MY ANKLES HOW DO I STOP MY ANIMALS FROM ITCHING AND SUFFERING GET THE FUCK OFF THEM YOU LITTLE FUCKERS I'LL KILL YOU ALL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>2181588
Douse your dogs in bleach and take a bath in an industrial solvent
>>
Its usually the cat that brings in fleas, especially males. Pump them full of the chemical jew.
>>
>>2181588
>Buy spot-on flea treatment. Do not use a dog one on the cat unless you want to kill it
>wash all bedding and cushions etc
>vacuum all the rooms the animals have been in (especially the corners)
>buy flea spray and use that on the furniture
>>
Get frontline for your cat and dog. Apply to your cat's neck once a month as directed, apply the kind for dogs however you're supposed to to a dog (I guess the same?), get your cat capstar to start out as well from your vet and anything similar if they have it for dogs. Vacuum every single day every inch of your house, wash all bedding and other fabrics and vacuum any nonwashable fabrics like couches in addition to the floor. Flea comb your pets diligently dozens of times a day every 5-10 minutes apart and dispose of the fleas, being sure to kill them as you go.

You are free to stop once and only once your pets have shown no sign of fleas, eggs, or larvae for 1-3 months, check weekly or so for fleas afterwards. If you see any, begin the above again and go longer before stopping.

Have fun. I took in a stray with fleas once and it was my first and only experience with it. Not something I ever want to repeat.
>>
>>2181686
how do you clean the hardwood floors?
>>
>>2181686
You should continue to use the Frontline thougg
>>
My dog got really bad fleas once. After getting rid of the fleas on her, I flea bombed my whole house.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.