[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anybody used pic related? Im sick of getting tangled up in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: images (51).jpg (11KB, 471x312px) Image search: [Google]
images (51).jpg
11KB, 471x312px
Has anybody used pic related? Im sick of getting tangled up in our biothane long line. Will it hold up to the occasional dead stop?
>>
>>2181166
Works with my small breeds.
>>
It's probably fine, but because there's a relatively thin cord rolled up, you should be wary about wear, because that could cause it to snap more easily
>>
No. They are retarded. They give you zero control over your dog. And if you ever try to grab the cable in a panic, you can fuck the shit out of your hand.

They are trash don't use them
>>
>>2181530

Its in lieu of a long line not for leash walking.
>>
>>2181626
I know. Still applies, if more so.
>>
>>2181530
terrible dog owner and trainer detected.
>>
>>2181631

I dont think you understand...
>>
>>2181708
Don't listen to anyone's advice when you made a thread for it then.
>>
Reel leashes are obnoxious, especially when walking with or where there are other dogs.
>>
>>2181724
Meant to quote >>2181721. Whatever.

Retractable leashes are fucking useless. If you want to use an unsafe piece of expensive shit that is dangerous for you and your dog. They don't hold up. Hard stops and strong dogs will fuck them up. You cannot look at the internals for damage. The lead itself is thin and gets damaged way easier.

If using a trash product that puts your dog and you in danger is worth the "convenience" of not getting tangled. I've even used them as you want to and I cannot in my right fucking mind recommend one as a replacement for a long lead for all the reasons listed above.

But again, if you want to make a thread asking for advice but don't want to listen to anyone, be my fucking guest.
>>
german made flexi leashes are top notch

everyone in this thread talking shit about them has never used one, guaranteed

i have two, a cord and a tape

the brakes on both work well but my dog has pretty good recall and i don't use them that often

i've had them both for years,

but like everything else you need to train your dog to have a good experience with them
>>
>>2181530
>>2181631
>>2181724
>>2181741

Every thread you show up in, your a self righteous asshole. Why is that?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.