[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My pupper is finally in his resting place, /an/. He was a distemper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

My pupper is finally in his resting place, /an/.

He was a distemper survivor with 4 limb paralysis who got back 3 of his legs and was halfway his therapy to completely restore his fourth leg and was already walking and being like he was before.

Unfortunately an unknown infection/sickness which we could never diagnose (It was that fast) he died last Sunday.

He was a tough pupper, he did not get euthanized, and he did not die suffering, he went away while sleeping and with his whole family around him.

Why no euthanasia? We knew Sunday was the day, we just knew, he wasn't even trying to eat, walk or react much to affection, we were calling vet clinics all over my state in Mexico and nobody would come to my place to put him to sleep, they all wanted us to take him to a clinic and would not allow us to see him while being put down.

We finally found one who was willing to come but late at night so we made him as comfy as possible, we sang to him, pet him but suddenly we knew he had come to his own terms and just started fading away.

He was a beautiful pupper and he taught us a lot. I wish I hadn't learned so many hard lessons from him, but I know there was a reason behind this. I find a lot of comfort in knowing he went away happily and so calmly.

I wanted to share this with you /an/ I haven't talked to a lot of people about my loss. Please feel free to share your thoughts, personal experiences.. etc..
>>
He had a good dogy life thanks to you op. Glad to hear he didnt suffer
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.