[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woke up to what looks like bites all over my back. Is this bedbugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: backatitagain.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
backatitagain.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Woke up to what looks like bites all over my back. Is this bedbugs or some other type of insect? Doesn't feel like mosquito bites because they don't itch. Sorry for sideways picture. Also didn't know which board I should go to for the best opinion on this matter.
>>
Impossible to tell it could be acne for all we know.
>>
>>2174744
It isn't
>>
File: Bed_bug-symptoms_bites_2.jpg (16KB, 369x235px) Image search: [Google]
Bed_bug-symptoms_bites_2.jpg
16KB, 369x235px
>>2174749
bedbugs bite with a distinct three-in-a-row pattern
>>
>>2174750
Should it itch? I don't feel them at all
>>
Had chicken pox? Any pain in your abdomen? Only on one side? Could well be the start of shingles.

If it is, woe unto you, anon
>>
>>2174819
I've had my chicken pox shot tho. No pain anywhere.
>>
I remember reading about three in a row bites somewhere, but can't remembr
>>
>>2174750
>>2175033
Oh, that wasn't a pic of OP
>>
>>2174959
The vaccine contains chickenpox, so it is possible to develop shingles from it.
>>
>>2174732
Post more pics op

Any butt pics
>>
>>2174732
They usually prefer arms and legs. There's no real way to tell the difference unless it's by experience. If you actually think you got the fuckers, I have mixed suggestions: 1: Search your sleeping area for blood stains were you wouldn't normally get them or the fuckers themselves. They like creases and shit. 2: Don't disturb your bed area because they'll run away and be harder to contain (assuming they are directly in your sleeping area).

But, if they are bites, you only have a few choices: Fleas, Bedbugs or spiders. Usually if it's fleas, you'll start being able to see fleas after a little while or at least feel them jumping and shit. Fleas love ankles and animals (they can hide in the hair). If it's bedbugs, you'll notice the bites about 8-16 hours after they happen and in a few weeks you'll jump from 1or 2 bites every few nights to 8 or so every night. I daren't speak about what happens after that.

I hope all you got is an asshole spider, OP. Good luck
>>
>>2174732
What makes you think it's bug bites? Have you had it before? Have you seen a dermatologist?
>>
>>2174732
Post a picture of your forearm and I might have an answer later.
>>
>>2174732
It could be anything if you're sure your place is pest free. Get to an infectious disease doctor; the other ones are retards. I just got diagnosed with rocky mountain spotted fever after a decade.
>>
>>2174732
Chiggers (sp?) maybe.
Google it and see if they're in your area
>>
Bed bug bites don't have to itch, but they usually do. Go check between the seams of you're mattress, bed frame and look for any black discolored areas which are signs of a bedbug infestation.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.