[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What creature you hate? I fucking hate these with all of my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 47

File: house-centipede.jpg (113KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
house-centipede.jpg
113KB, 1024x819px
What creature you hate?

I fucking hate these with all of my soul, I kill them no matter what
>>
File: 285x285_Flea_Bites_2.jpg (35KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
285x285_Flea_Bites_2.jpg
35KB, 285x285px
>>2173364
You're a fucking monster.
>>
>>2173364
>I kill them no matter what
Enjoy having your house infested with spiders.
>>
>A 19th-century Tibetan poet warned his fellow Buddhists, "if you enjoy frightening others, you will be reborn as a centipede."
>>
>>2173432
Spiders dont get the size of one of my fingers, and they generally dont move much

Easily the lesser of two evils
>>
>>2173364
I keep them alive because they terrify me like not much else. Need that thrill.
>>
>>2173371
These and ticks are literally worse than Satan.
>>
Cats.
My neighborhood is infested with cats. Domestic, wild, fuck them all.
>>
>>2173364
nooooooooo
they cute

kill politicians instead
>>
>>2173364
>>
>>2173451
Anything what is after one's blood AND is decease vector. Ticks, fleas, bedbugs. Regular mosquitoes if infectious. And both tropical and tundra's swamp midge swarms, just for being fucking piranhas.
>>
They're good for your house.

If they're showing up in your crawlspaces, there's a good chance you've got something else down there that REALLY needs to be taken care of.
>>
I fucking hate pidgeons
Fucking flying rats
They live off humans or garbage, there's goddamn metic shit-ton of them in any city, they shit everywhere and carry diseases and filth.
Also they shit at my balcony. I wish I could buy an airsoft gun and shoot them out of my balcony till they learn to stay away from me.
>>
Faggot-ass squirrels that won't shut the fuck up with their screeching.
>>
>>2173364
Snails I don't know why but they gross me a hell lot.
>>
File: 800px-Crane_fly_halteres.jpg (42KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Crane_fly_halteres.jpg
42KB, 800x600px
>>
File: LepismaSaccharina.jpg (1MB, 2000x1435px) Image search: [Google]
LepismaSaccharina.jpg
1MB, 2000x1435px
I don't know what their deal is, why they're only out at night, and where they live, but fuck them
>>
>>2173969
You have books, and they are in trouble man
>>
>>2173942
FUCK those guys
>>
>>2173972
Well shit, I should probably try to get rid of them then
>>
>>2173942
Why hate crane flies? Crane flies are bros
>>
File: Hybomitra horse-fly close up.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hybomitra horse-fly close up.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
easy this.
>>
File: midnighter.png (159KB, 223x306px) Image search: [Google]
midnighter.png
159KB, 223x306px
>killing house centipedes

What did they do to you, asshole?
>>
>>2173969
I always thought these guys were cute, until I found out they would eat my books. Just gave me more reason to love the centipedes.
>>
Giant ass cattle ticks. I don't even want to save an image to post it.
>>
>>2173364
These things scream when you kill them. Catch one in a napkin and crush him, hear it
>>
>all these centipede sympathizers

Nice try, centipedes
>>
File: go to sleep Yeb.jpg (87KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
go to sleep Yeb.jpg
87KB, 800x600px
>>2174085
Still salty guac man?
>>
File: 1356042705371.gif (498KB, 270x169px) Image search: [Google]
1356042705371.gif
498KB, 270x169px
>>2173364

Why? Just because they're scary? Stop being a pussy bitch and realize that these guys, spiders and other indoor predators are doing you a favor by killing off the legit-pests.

>>2173942

>Hating a bug that doesn't bite/sting and can't spread parasites to you
>ishiggydiggydoo
>>
>>2174164
To be fair, phobia or not, just fuck any animal that gets into your house that you don't allow in the first place.

Besides, anyone with any fear, there will always be someone who shits on you for having that fear
>>
>>2174167

I think most would agree generally along the lines of "fuck entities that enter my domain without permission," but we don't have that much control of our environment. We've got a hell of a lot of control over it, more than any other organism on earth, but not enough to keep out everything.

Every fall Ladybugs sneak into my damn house through some cracks somewhere, and every once in awhile I see larder beetles or ants indoors too. It's in the very nature of these creatures to slip into small crevices and exploit resources.

The vast majority of bugs won't even attempt to stay in your house since it's an inhospitable environment, (low moisture, usually not enough food.)

So the house spiders/centipedes that you may share your space with have only taken residence as a direct result of detecting a population of other bugs living in your walls/crawlspace. They simply wouldn't have a reason to be in your house without a resource. They're doing you a favor.
>>
>>2173969
>>2173371
>>2173364
I have none of these where I live, thank fuck for that.
>>
>>2174171
I have a phobia of these things and do know they are beneficial and clear out more bothersome pests. (These guys only show up from late spring to early fall)

However my fears stem from the fact that while spiders sit in the corner and just chill there until they get something or feel like relocating (I'm afraid of spiders too, but because of that, I generally pay no mind to them after spotting one) , these guys are nocturnal predators and actively look for shit. Which in that, lets them roam into shit you don't want them to be, like drop from the fucking ceiling on to your desk when you flick the lights on, or say rummage to find something in you basement and end up touching on of them thinking it's a dust bunny. (even if it wasn't a fear, the idea of that is pretty unsettling or at the very least startling)

Maybe I'm just a faggot, but I know they don't bite and overall harmless, but they just happen to just be more unsettling than spiders. (And more likely to crawl over your bed while you sleep instead of that eating spiders myth)

That said, I'm more likely to flinch and run like a little bitch on sight of these things and the occasional spaying repellent during the day to discourage them from coming upstairs at night. (They can stay in the basement for all I care) than murdering every single one on sight.

I still hate them though
>>
The only issues I've had with bugs were with mosquitos and roaches. I destroy them.
For spiders I usually catch them and release them.
>>
>>2174160
Please clap
>>
>>2174164
>Legit pests

The worse a pest is the bigger it is
>>
>>2174080
I don't crush them, even stepping on them grosses me out and I have to wash my sneakers

I usually grab a can of body spray and a lighter, quick torch and they die
>>
>>2174045
seriously fuck these things, wasps and stuff are bad enough but at least they dont go out and hunt for, and vicously attack you
>>
File: gandaci_de_canalizare.jpg (58KB, 600x392px) Image search: [Google]
gandaci_de_canalizare.jpg
58KB, 600x392px
Fuck those with all my soul, I can't even squish them because are so fat an it groses me whem they explode, I hate spiders too but at least they are cool and run away from me so it's cool, but those little fuckers come on joy rides trough bathroom late at night especially when I am taking a shit so they terrify me as hell
>>
Anything that's a bitch to get rid of. Like fleas and bedbugs. I hate mosquitos too, but at least you can mostly keep them out with screens on the windows
>>
>>2173432

I'd happily trade them for spiders.
>>
File: turkey.jpg (76KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
turkey.jpg
76KB, 500x667px
I hate these
>>
>>2175383
Nigga, you need to get rid of 'em.

>OUT, OUT, OUT
>>
File: creepy demon monster.jpg (40KB, 945x531px) Image search: [Google]
creepy demon monster.jpg
40KB, 945x531px
>Muh pest control
>Muh only .5% of them have rabies

I hope white nose syndrome wipes these fuckers off the face of the earth.
>>
>>2173785
literally almost word for word what I wanted to post
>rent a new flat because studying in another city
>first half a year like one or two shits in the balcony
>seconds half of a year balcony is full of shit in a week after cleaning it
Fuuuuck those rats and fuck the senile old shits that feed those flying faggots
>>
>>2174073
what did I do to them, that I deserve being haunted by these disgusting exoskeletal nightmare beings
>>
>>2176632
Probably ate the alpha centipede in your sleep. You won't be safe until you pick a new leader
>>
>>2174171
>They simply wouldn't have a reason to be in your house without a resource.
Yeah, lot of resource that shitty spider that carried its spawn on its ass had behind my shitter in a commieblock flat
>tfw see like one spider every 6 months at current flat
>tfw a lot of trees close to my 2nd floor window
>tfw have some cheap ass bug net over my windows so pretty much no bugs come to me
>can finally open windows on hot summer nights with my lights on
>>
>>2176634
nah, those fucks don't live near me, at least I've never seen any, but just talking about any bug desu, they just feel too not normal for me that I could ever like them, fuck them
I understand how mammals work, how reptiles work, how birds work,I have no problem with them, but those exoskeleton assholes with rainbow coloured innards can go fuck themselves, pests all of them
>>
>>2176642
I've just put a hex on you babe, prepare for an awful month <(._.<)
>>
>>2176648
your gypsy magic has no affect on me, we have ghettos for people like you
>>
>>2176652
I block your ghetto (>'__'<)
X
>>
>>2175909
/pol/ is over there.
>>
These fucking things.
>>
>>2177001
Bedbugs can eat a dick.
>>
>>2173364
>I kill them no matter what
enjoy your roaches
>>
>>2177015
I assume you know how they reproduce, yes?
>>
>>2173364

Black flies. Just typing the name fills me with murderous rage.

>walk out door
>instantly attacked by these fucks
>>
>>2177028
How
>>
>>2173453
Fuck you and people like you.
>>
>tfw dealing with the like fifth lice infestation of my life
>hair is the longest it's ever been past my shoulders and curly as fuck

I fucking hate lice
>>
>>2177035
Dick stabbing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traumatic_insemination
>>
>>2173969
My gf collects them and gives them names. The last one us Herman.
>>
>>2173942

If one of those touch me, I have to leave the room until it is gone or dead.
>>
>>2173969
The damage they do is marginal. They're bros.
>>
>>2174190
When I lived at my parents house, I used to see the same centipede repeatedly whenever I went to grab a beer in the garage. I appreciated watching him scurry away whenever I turned the lights on, proud that he kept lesser bugs at bay.

Now at my new apartment my room is infested with the little bastards. They are so fast and stealthy, darting across the room at break neck speed and slipping into any crevice. No way am I allowing those assholes to stalk around my bed late at night while I'm sleeping. I've killed 4 just this month. I miss having spider problems.
>>
>>2178884
You realize if you have that many of them, that means there's an ample food source for them, right? Until you deal with the source, you're going to keep seeing them.
>>
>>2178887
I assume the ample food supply is in the basement, which is inaccessible, since the door is right outside my room and I have a vent next to my bed. I also have a blocked off door that once lead outside that they may be able to slip trough. My room is otherwise pretty clean. Good advice though, my main problem is the house is old and I can't get crazy with insect poison since my roommate owns a cat.
>>
File: wolf-spider-2.jpg (48KB, 400x431px) Image search: [Google]
wolf-spider-2.jpg
48KB, 400x431px
>>2173432
Why not infest your house with the brotier of the bro-ist spiders of all time. The wolf spider.

Their bite is very minor. They aren't aggressive. And THEY EAT BROWN RECLUSES. :)
>>
>>2173364
Damn, there's a bunch of these guys in my summer house. I believe people there call them "combs". I was told they're beneficial and don't usually kill them. They're cute and bros.
>>
These fuckers. I'm also afraid of them because both of my parents are very allergic to bees/wasps and shit (anaphylaxis) and I don't want to risk getting stung.
>>
>>2178996
Oops forgot pic
>>
File: herpyllus-ecclesiasticus-13.jpg (174KB, 1095x822px) Image search: [Google]
herpyllus-ecclesiasticus-13.jpg
174KB, 1095x822px
>>2178920
Wolf spiders don't seem to be very good at surviving in houses, or at least the ones in my area aren't.

Hopefully the endless legions of parson spiders that infest my home can keep me safe instead.
>>
>>2173760
Bedbugs have no disease associated with them. They're terrible irregardless.
>>
>>2174190
>but I know they don't bite

They do bite. And it hurts.
>>
>>2176794
wow, how triggered are you?
>>
Cockroaches

Fuck them

Fuck them with a vengeance.

Long ago my home was free of them, if there were any, they were in small numbers. Then we got a speaker system from a neighbor that was moving out. Said speaker had roaches in it, we didn't realize till we brought it home.

Now it's a constant, never ending battle against them. They are fucking

EVERYWHERE

I am sick of seeing roach corpses, roach shit, roach eggs everywhere. I am sick of seeing them scurry around like they own the place. I am sick of sitting down to eat and see them come crawling out, expecting to just get a free bite.

I wouldn't even mind having them, if they didn't breed so fast, and didn't outright jump on my food WHILE I AM EATING IT. If they weren't a nuisance I wouldn't mind. But they are a nuisance, a horrible one.

I JUST WANT THEM OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE
LEAVE MY HOUSE ROACHES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-30-11-58-30.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-30-11-58-30.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
They don't fear death
they don't leave you
Disgusting fuckers
>>
>>2179169
Why?
These guys are extremely helpful in genetic studies and are the basic food of many insects and reptiles.
>>
>>2179174
I'm not saying they are useless
I just don't like them
I don't like dentists too, but I know people need them
>>
>>2179169
They're disgusting alright.
But you're disgusting too if you leave your fruits in the open to rot mate
>>
File: 1424298813493.png (148KB, 380x349px) Image search: [Google]
1424298813493.png
148KB, 380x349px
>>2178920
I found one of these fuckers behind my toilet the other day. The thought of having it so close to my naked butt was pretty traumatic. I caught him in a jar and put him by the dumpster outside.
>>
>>2173364
I fucking hate those things
Yes, I know that they kill hundreds of insects before it dies it self, but damn that thing is grotesque.
I used to have huge issues with spiders, but now I'm ok with them cuz they're bros
>>
File: 1469558241387.png (59KB, 195x179px) Image search: [Google]
1469558241387.png
59KB, 195x179px
>>2179169
Are they putting their penises into that oreng
>>
>>2179273
Can't unsee.
>>
>>2173364
I have a phobia of bugs. I smash any that I safely can and use Raid on anything I can't.
>>
>>2173432
I'd rather sleep in a bathtub of spiders than have a single on of those creepy fucks in my home. Plus spiders are helpful.
>>
>>2178582
Until you pick up a book you left alone for years and the pages are chewed all the way trough.
>>
>>2173364
My first apartment was filled with these cock suckers. They get fucking big. I went on a spree one day killed 5 of them and left the carcasses. They fucked off. One of them I cut in half with a hunting knife and left on a king of hearts playing card so they would get the message.
>>
>>2179273
>>2179276
They are literally inserting their eggs in it, what's wrong with you?
>>
>>2179297
I never even find them near my bookshelves. I occationally find bugs infesting some of my books, but no silverfish. I only ever find them in the bathroom and the kitchen. Since all food is in sealed containers(glass jars, mostly), I can't imagine how the silverbros could possibly do any damage.
>>
>>2173364
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3W3R3EElMho

you're a monster
>>
>>2173496
Fuck off PETA
>>
File: damage-sf.jpg (41KB, 380x200px) Image search: [Google]
damage-sf.jpg
41KB, 380x200px
>>2179325
>bros
They are literally a pest, there is no benefit from them. and if you have an infestation it's obvious that they do have a food source.
>>
>>2179376
How the fuck do I kill those motherfuckers? Its the only bug I see in my house ever, except the very odd small spider.

At night when I wake up to go to the bathroom i always catch a couple in the floor. Also when they are on the walls when I kill them they leave a fucking mark that I cant properly clean so I need to be painting on the reg to keep a clean white color.

Please help how the fuck do I kill those? Do I just throw all of my books and go 100% digital?

But then again why the fuck are they mostly at the bathroom? it seems like they prefer humidty.

Will a de-humidifier machine kill those fuckers for once?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (14KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
14KB, 275x183px
Pretty much anything tiny that swarms. Termites, fruit flies, aphids. There's no horror that compares to picking up a stick and realizing a full ten seconds later that it's crawling with ants. Even freshly hatched baby spiders disgust me, and spiders are awesome.
>>
>>2178996
>>2178998
Have you seen the traps people make with 2L pop bottles?

You cut the top part off and stick it into the bottom part, inverted. This effectively creates a lobster trap-like device that you then put sugary water and hot dog chunks into. Apparently they go crazy for it and pile into the bottle but can't get out easily.
>>
>>2179731
help guys

how to kill those fuckers
>>
Tapeworms, mango worms, roundworms, hookworms.

Pretty much any wormy parasite that lives inside another animal gives me the willies.
>>
>>2180673
OK this is going to be complicated but here's what you do.
Get a shop vac, take the hose off and make an incision starting at the business end of the tube about 20 inches long down the tube.
Now you're going to need a hot glue gun and razor blades. What you're going to do is place strips of glue horizontally along the tube and on each strip of glue you place a halved razor blade.
Glue about 20 in there and then run hot glue along your vacuum tube to seal it back up. Duct tape helps here.

This kills the insect. Can also be used to get rid of mice, frogs, or other small critters.
>>
>>2173364
But they're so cute and elegant when they shuffle their infinite number of legs! I'm not sure if I should be afraid of them, since I'm not sure of they're poisonous, but they never bothered me so I let most of them go. Unless they get on my bed. That's always an automatic death sentence.
>>
>>2173969
I don't even know what they are, but the way they move is so cool! I see them in my washroom occasionally, but never bothered then since they seem harmless.
>>
>>2179138
This. They should all die in a fire.
>>
File: Ixodes_scapularis.jpg (131KB, 850x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ixodes_scapularis.jpg
131KB, 850x480px
These fuckers should be extinct.
>>
>>2173942
Crane flies are bro-tier
>>
>>2180764
They eat paper, wood and cloth.
>>
>>2173364
They kill those
>>2177001
>>
>>2180699
stop trolling
>>
>>2180861
but HOW do you annhilate all of them so they stop reproducing? I cant throw all of my books, wood and clothes so there must be a way?
>>
>>2180865
how do I kill EVERYTHING

I just want 0 insects to be seen.
>>
>>2180876
just kill yourself, much easier

nah there are a wide variety of insecticides you can purchase, also look into using diatomaceous earth and insect repellent essential oils
>>
File: crowd-of-people-on-London-010.jpg (35KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
crowd-of-people-on-London-010.jpg
35KB, 460x276px
these pests
>>
>>2181673
You could probably slice up a few people with that edge of yours
But yeah I'm sure most people on this site agree to some extent, although certain ethic groups are clearly more despicable than others
>>
>>2177062
>>2177015
>you will never be a bedbug
>you will never get to visit the comfy bed of your human every night and gorge on her blood.
>you will never fuck a girl bedbug by stabbing her with your dick and then take a post-stab-sex nap, while being fully of human blood
why live?
>>
Ticks mosquitos and centipedes are niggers
>>
>>2181725
But anon. What if. You are the female bedbug?
>>
These fuckers. As someone who likes his hair long, catching these a real bitch.

Also, basic houseflies.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (24KB, 469x314px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
24KB, 469x314px
>>2181921
I'm a dickhead
>>
File: Mývatn 2-6-2008 009.jpg (291KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Mývatn 2-6-2008 009.jpg
291KB, 1067x1600px
>go in the woods for some mushrooms or berries
>"you can leave your face in exchange, ty, bye"
>>
>>2181725
No one can stop you from dick-stabbing your girl.
>>
>>2179115
kinda dont have a mouth soooooooo
>>
>>2173364
Niggers
>>
File: centruroidesvittatus.jpg (155KB, 685x420px) Image search: [Google]
centruroidesvittatus.jpg
155KB, 685x420px
These fuckers are always underfoot in the kitchen / bathroom, and manage to crawl into my bed sometimes

Fuck them
>>
File: image.png (41KB, 304x130px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
41KB, 304x130px
Both of these can eat a dick, I hate them with all my being
>>
>>2173364
Those things scare the absolute piss out of me. I always kill them when I see them, or rather, make somebody else do it if I can. I can't sleep at night if I know one is out there roaming about my home. I always feel immense guilt after killing one, though.
>>
>>2182312
Yeah small birds shit everywhere and are loud at the worst hours.
>>
>>2182628
where do you live?
>>
>>2182678
Moths I understand but why butterflies? At most they flutter near you when trying to go somewhere else
>>
File: 1430877269556.png (439KB, 450x676px) Image search: [Google]
1430877269556.png
439KB, 450x676px
>Centipedes
>Millipedes
>Cockroaches
>Ticks

They can all get fucked to death.
>>
File: stop.jpg (36KB, 307x315px) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
36KB, 307x315px
>>2182939
cockroaches are probably the worst yeah

ticks are fucking niggers too. my new dog is such a bitch she keeps getting them every 6 months.
>>
>>2182928
Their movements just tend to scare me for some odd reason. I can't stand being near one.
>>
>>2181673
That's edgy
>>
File: fuck this.jpg (62KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this.jpg
62KB, 500x333px
>>
Dude, no. Centipedes and millipedes are awesome.

I love 'em.

I have no clue how many millipedes I have (yeah I know they're not the same as centipedes I'm just saying). Probably 500+. They reproduce like crazy.

I don't even take care of them in particular, but they just keep reproducing and living a fairly long time.

I keep them in potted plants. Apparently taking care of the plants is enough to keep the millipedes taken care of--and they don't do any harm to my plants.
>>
File: earwig.jpg (827KB, 2500x1667px) Image search: [Google]
earwig.jpg
827KB, 2500x1667px
It'll crawl through my ear and eat my brain
>>
File: 1470405360892.jpg (39KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1470405360892.jpg
39KB, 600x568px
>>2173364
>tfw see one of these crawling behind the wardrobe
>don't do anything and never see it again
A-as long they mind their own business I'm o-ok having them around
especially if
>>2180865
is right
>>
>>2182678
>>2183143
>>2183292
bros. Butterflies and caterpillars and moths are nasty fucks. The eyes on the wings are creepy as shit. Their dusty wings are creepy. And they're so fragile I'm terrified of accidentally crushing one.
>>
>>2183646
They mind their own business, however unlike spiders, they will travel where ever the fuck they want when it's dark

Have fun seeing one appear unexpectedly when you turn the lights on anywhere at night
>>
>>2174035
>>2174164
>>2180826
>pest species invasive to the US, brought over from Europe.
>their larva, often called leather-jackets, eat plant matter in the ground, not excluding roots. Many times in their native Europe have they been responsible for poor crop seasons during their peak hatching times.
>the adults usually live between a week and a month, most don't even eat, and don't drink much if at all
>they're so fucking daft they'll haphazardly fumble into people without any attempt at avoidance, until they land of course. Then the fuckers couldn't be happier to avoid you or your weapon of choice.
Fuck crane flies. They're the mosquitos of plant-eating bugs, ironic considering their appearance.
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 488x391px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 488x391px
>>2173364
Lone star ticks are one I've not mentioned or thought of in a while.
They can give you a red meat allergy that can last from a few months, to a few years, to decades. And they only live from Texas eastward, thank god, but the idea that such a creature exists?
Horrifying.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 400x306px
>>2173364

You call that a scary centipede?

Move to Phoenix, see what happens.
>>
>>2179169
At least it's not a Bot Fly.
Fucking nature.
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 500x375px
>>2183695

And did I mention they're big enough to hunt mice and lizards?
>>
>>2183691

>give you a red meat allergy
>live in Texas

Truly diabolic.
>>
>>2173853
kek
>>
>>2174085
The centipede conspiracy is real
wake up, centipeople
>>
>>2183686
That they do but I have noticed these little guys are scared of us too. They speed the fuck up whenever we try to smash them in the wall (I don't do that anymore)
>>
>>2177058
>muh kitties >:^[
Fun story, i accidentally ran over a feral(outdoor?) cat the other day.
When i got out to check the damage to my vehicle that's when i realized it was a cat that i ran over. It was kinda hard to miss with all the noise it was making. I sort of felt bad cause the tire had only crushed it's hind legs and pelvic area which left it fully conscious.
So there i am with this dying, mewling, screaming cat and I'm thinking I'll be conscientious and I'm gonna take it to have it euthanized at a vet hospital... but the little shit kept clawing, hissing, and spitting when I approached it. I had no towels to cover him and scoop him up with so after about 3 minutes later i resolved to let it writhe, scream, mewl, twitch, and suffer to death while i drove on down the road to get my nuggies.
Anyway, that's my blog, thanks for reading
>>
>>2181673
Be careful with those edges, kiddo
>>
>>2183802

Psssh... nothin personnel, kitty
>>
>Tfw now terrified to walk through long grass
>>
File: 12623235.png (270KB, 500x323px) Image search: [Google]
12623235.png
270KB, 500x323px
>tfw living in Sweden and the largest insect we have are moths
never leaving this shithole

>inb4 moths aren't insects
>>
File: 1426659967462.jpg (428KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1426659967462.jpg
428KB, 1600x1064px
>>2184718
>moths aren't insects

Are you some kind of fuckhead?
>>
>>2184718
You better not be implying that there are no house centipedes in Sweden because there totally are.
>>
>>2177001
this animal is the worst enemy a human can have

they're entirely obligate to parasitizing us and only us, and I would feel absolutely no guilt in eradicating them from existence.
>>
File: 1470587299884s.gif (785KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1470587299884s.gif
785KB, 400x225px
>>2184731
>house centipedes
>first world country
I don't think so hunny
>>
>>2185038
Sorry to break it to you Muhammad Bjornson but they're basically cosmopolitan.
>>
>>2185075
>it's another "burger doesn't understand not all animals live everywhere" episode
They don't exist in Northern Europe
>>
File: mosquito-tigre.jpg (51KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
mosquito-tigre.jpg
51KB, 575x323px
>>2173364
Humans.
But other than that mosquitos or anything bloodsucking/parasite related bug.
>>
File: 1461142534158.jpg (17KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461142534158.jpg
17KB, 500x500px
>>2174045
das it mane
>>
File: 1452766947742.jpg (20KB, 468x311px) Image search: [Google]
1452766947742.jpg
20KB, 468x311px
these assholes
>>
File: Jesus Fucking Christ..jpg (98KB, 620x787px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus Fucking Christ..jpg
98KB, 620x787px
>>2183642
That's a myth about earwigs, anon. Fact is they eat plants and take unusually good care of their young.

Pic Related: These fucking pieces of shit will crawl up your nose and in your ear, to seek blood.
>>
File: earwig mom.jpg (180KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
earwig mom.jpg
180KB, 1500x1000px
>>2185149
Earwig and her brood.
>>
>>2173969
I think they're cute
>>
>>2173969
I love them because they seem so primitive. I saw one on a wall once and was like 'awesome, it's a fossil!'

I know they're trouble if you have old paper, though.
>>
>>2185144
Now what on Earth did aquadoggos ever do to you to deserve that hate?
>>
>>2174045
these fucking things can transmit ANTHRAX what the FUCK
>>
File: small__MG_3754_wp-2.jpg (288KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
small__MG_3754_wp-2.jpg
288KB, 1920x1280px
>>2185111
This desu. I live in northern Germany and the largest centipedes we have are these, and I've never seen them inside the house, even though I live in a rural area. They only get about an inch long. The largest insects we have are thumb-sized beetles and locusts.
>>
>>2181673
I know that feel. The brown ones are particularly difficult to stamp out once they invade.
>>
>>2179138
>I am sick of seeing roach corpses, roach shit, roach eggs everywhere. I am sick of seeing them scurry around like they own the place.

My exact thoughts.

been dealing with this for like four years now.
>>
>>2180778
Do ticks actually contribute to nature in any goddamn way?
>>
>>2185700
They sometimes get eaten by birds, like when they all sit on the back of warthogs, zebras and shit in Africa. I'd say they're otherwise purposeless.
>inb4 "b-but so are people"
>>
File: IMG_20160808_134911.jpg (100KB, 720x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160808_134911.jpg
100KB, 720x415px
>>2179113
>irregardless
>>
>>2185873
Don't start that shit, anon. That word, while outdated, is still acceptable and proper English.
>>
>>2185600
woke up to pain in my ballsack one night. sort of felt like a hair being pulled out, but continuously

got out of bed, turned on the light and i saw one of these fuckers hanging from my ballsack.

fuck em
>>
>>2180763
>they never bothered me so I let most of them go.
>Unless they get on my bed.
>That's always an automatic death sentence.

This this this. They can be spooky fucks, darting out from nowhere and all, but damn if they're not useful. Even when I spot 'em, running or chilling, I leave 'em be.

BUT! When the resident massive centipede one day decided hanging off the side of my mattress one night was a grand idea, I ended it's tenure.

Touching the bed is the cardinal sin. Lay one odd limb on my sanctuary and I see you? Done.

As for my most hated animal, probably spider mites and other variety of mites that enjoy attacking my plants (certain succulents in particular). Wish the centipedes and spiders would have their way with them, instead of leaving it to me to annihilate them.
>>
>>2181923
>>2181921
>8th grade
>last month before summer break
>teacher kills some time in class by putting on Independence Day
>watching the flick
>feel a bit itchy on the head
>scratch
>feel something between my thumb and finger
>pull and retrieve
>a fat
>fucking
>head louse
>NOPE.jpeg

Took a month of my summer to fully rid myself of those awful shits. Having hair down to your ass plus head parasites is about as fun as it sounds. Never had them again after that, though.
>>
>>2173364
>saw one of these fucks with a face not even a mother would love in my washroom while I'm about to take a dump
>mother fucker is looking devious on the wall in front of the toilet, I didn't see it till I sat down
>dearlordgodhelpme.jpg
>I might have screamed
>run to get help, pooping can wait
>finally convince mom to come kill it cause I'm a lil bitch with an irrational fear of most bugs
>it's gone

Now I await my death
>>
>>2173942
One day four of these fucks had me cornered in my room, everytime I opened the door one of them would try to fly at me
All I had to defend myself was a water bottle with a hole poked into the cap as a makeshift water gun
I was late for school, but that was one of the most intense days of my life
>>
Fuckin possums been shitting on my car
goddamn possums
>>
File: Sea_Spider.jpg (333KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Sea_Spider.jpg
333KB, 800x450px
fuck these things they look like face huggers and can grow up to 3 feet
>>
>>2178920
We used to get a fee of them in our camp cabins back in the day and we actually saw one doing a mating dance to another wolf spider. It was so fucking cute.
>>
>>2174035
This.
>>
>>2174045
UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH
Thread posts: 184
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.