[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is one of my two cats. He's nearly two years old and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ra.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ra.png
1MB, 720x1280px
This is one of my two cats. He's nearly two years old and likes to go out at night, and catch birds or mice and bring them to my living room window. The most he stays out for is a couple of hours at a time.

But now he's not been back for six hours I'd say, and I'm getting worried. My other cat has been back and forth several times - but no sign of this one.

Am I worrying over nothing? He's pretty moody and standoffish with new people, and one of my friends was round (although he'd been round loads of times before) so maybe the friend made him go for an extra long wander.

Anyway am I being paranoid?
>>
>>2173200
>inb4 the usual indoor outdoor cat debate and "it's your fault, you don't deserve to have cats, and I hope he's dead"
>>
>>2173203
Wait what? Everybody I know with cats lets them both indoors and outdoors
>>
>>2173204
You haven't posted on /an/ much. There's a good camp of people here that believe letting your cats outdoors is abusive and morally wrong always, regardless of individual situations.
>>
>>2173206
Oh right. And yeah this is my first ever post. I'm hoping it brings good luck

I actually went for a walk around where I live but couldn't see him or hear his bell.

My girlfriend has gone away for the night though so I hope that's not spooked him somehow
>>
>>2173207
I don't really know what to tell you. Considering it's the summer and people do lots of yard work, is it possible he might have went into a neighbor's basement or shed that was open and gotten locked in?
>>
>>2173211
I know I guess :( thanks for the consideration though. I'm just gonna sit up all night and wait I think
>>
>>2173206

It is.

What point are you arguing?
>>
>>2173219
Why am I abusive and morally wrong for letting my cats outdoors?
>>
He's back! Miaowing his head off at the window.

Crisis averted!
>>
>>2173226
Glad to hear it, OP! Sometimes cats just like to fuck off and do whatever. I remember once, a long time ago, one of my cats vanished for like three days and can't back pregnant. Scared the fuck outta me. I don't let my cats outdoors anymore, but that's just me
>>
Eat the cat
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.