[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have two guinea pigs and zero friends. I'll stay away

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

I have two guinea pigs and zero friends.
I'll stay away from my house for 4 days (from Friday afternoon to Tuesday afternoon) and I'm not really sure how to handle them in my absence.
I thought I could clean their cage VERY WELL before leaving, and give them more water and more food... but the problem is that they eat everything I give them immediately. They don't save anything. So I'm very afraid they could eat everything and then they'd starve for 3 whole days.
Any suggestions? I have no-one to ask, no friends. no family, otherwise I'd ask someone to bring them food.
Thanks guys.
>>
>>2172716

Water/cleanliness isn't an issue.

Load up their cage with hay? and have food poking through the bars so they have to work for it.

3 days isn't so bad. Esp if you feed them right as you leave and then the second you get back. So it's really only 2 actual days assuming they eat absolutely everything in the first hour.
>>
>>2172722
>So it's really only 2 actual days
I feed them on Friday before leaving and on Tuesday as soon as I get back. That's 3 whole days, not two.
>>
>has no friends
>but still going out of town for some reason
Checkmate OP. We can see through your lies
>>
>>2172725
Are you trolling? I have to leave town for work reasons.
>>
>>2172726
have someone from work do it or your neighbours? like do these people exist in your life, or are you a complete hermit?
>>
>>2172747
>do these people exist in your life
they exist, I don't have much closeness with them enough to ask for such a favor.
Do you want to keep arguing this way all day? You can also stop posting if you have nothing valuable to contribute with.
>>
>>2172755
Ask your neighbours you pussy faggot. Or do you want your pets to die?
>>
>>2172755
you might wanna see a therapist for social anxiety - furthermore, just outright ask someone from work or your neighbours. what else could they do, besides refusing you?

Orphans (assuming you are one) often have issues forming social bonds, but step by step you will overcome it.
>>
Ask a neighbour. Yes, even if you're not that close, yes, even if it's awkward. It's for your pets, so do it. Like another Anon said, the worst they can do is say no. And if they only need to trow a little food and water one time a day, it will be a very easy task. It's not like you ask them to take care of your dog (need walk) or a ferret (need 4 hours out of his cage).
>>
Is there a way to rig some automatic feeder like fish have? then you need to make sure they cant spill the water or fill it with shit
>>
>>2172755
offer some form of payment if you can afford it
>>
>>2172874
>Fill it with shit
Lol my fucking sides
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.