[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dog's health took a nosedive over the last 24 hours

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160220_205300.jpg (381KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160220_205300.jpg
381KB, 1080x1920px
>dog's health took a nosedive over the last 24 hours
>tfw had to put my best friend to sleep today
I'm a fucking wreck right now, /an/
>>
File: nico.png (608KB, 556x564px) Image search: [Google]
nico.png
608KB, 556x564px
There is no equal feeling of emptiness to the death of a beloved pet.

I am sorry, Anon. Cherish the memories.
>>
I'm sorry anon. My dog died in April and I cried for 2 weeks straight. I still miss her. Remember her fondly, its going to be a tough time.
>>
>>2172524
I'm sorry for your loss, OP. Remember the good times. Memories will be there forever.
>>
>>2172641
>>2172614
>>2172525
Thanks fellas. She's resting in the back yard now. It's going to be rough but I do have all those memories
>>
Remember all the good and happy times, and have some comfort you gave her a dignified, peaceful way out.

And when your heart is in the right place, go find a new friend and aim to give him or her twice as good of a life your old passing friend had.
>>
>>2172524
>>2172945
I'm sure she loved you very much, all her life. Take solace in that. She was a beauty too, if that's her in the pic
>>
File: IMG_20160206_113912.jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160206_113912.jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
>>2173186
Yep, that's her. And yeah, it's gotten better over the last day, but it's still hard. Gonna be for a while.

Though in a weird twist of serendipity, when my dad and I were digging, I found a big chunk of granite that would make a nice little marker for where she's buried, so I've devoted my time to sanding and carving it, which is helping
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.