[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be theoretically possible to breed a chicken with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Beast feet.jpg (39KB, 634x395px) Image search: [Google]
Beast feet.jpg
39KB, 634x395px
Would it be theoretically possible to breed a chicken with dinosaur like feet?
>>
>>2172483
Foot fags gtfo
>>
Isn't that what Horner and his team are trying to do, OP? Chickens with tails and teeth and such?
>>
>>2172495
He is trying to do that with GMO technology. I'm asking if you could selectively breed a chicken with dinosaur feet.
>>
>>2172500
Well in order to get that far you'd have to have a chicken be born with the trait first before you can select it to breed off of. As far as I know no one's even gotten to that far.
>>
>>2172483

I've seen it. Not sure how it was accomplished, she just lets her chickens interbreed and a bunch of them have massive monster feet.
>>
Sure.
What's stopping you from having a dinosaur mate with a chicken? Go for it.
>>
>>2172483
They already have dinosaur like feet, the bigger the chicken the more dinosaur like their feet are.
>>
definitely. it might take a while, though. I don't think many chickens are born with irregular feet but there are definitely some out there.
>>
File: DSC09880.jpg (132KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DSC09880.jpg
132KB, 640x480px
>>2175305
All silkies have irregular feet
>>
>>2172483
chickens are dinosaurs.

they have dinosaur feet.
>>
>>2175317
if you breed silkies you're just going to get silkies tho.

you need more special feet I guess. I dunno, I am not a chicken feet expert.
>>
>>2172520
Meh, you could prolly select chickens with just slightly more desirable foot traits over and over again, but then you'd have genetic diversity problems.
>>
File: dong-tao-chicken-1[6].jpg (155KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
dong-tao-chicken-1[6].jpg
155KB, 800x500px
>>
>>2175301
Thats a big pecker
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.