[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

found this little fucker on my bed this morning. Now, I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 4353254325345.jpg (4MB, 4608x2592px) Image search: [Google]
4353254325345.jpg
4MB, 4608x2592px
found this little fucker on my bed this morning. Now, I'm not afraid of many things but scorpions do scare the shit out of me ever since I saw a friend get stung when I was a kid.
Got rid of this one but could there be another one near? Do scorpions hand around in groups?
This is the first time I find a scorpion in my bedroom.
>>
Scorpions are very social animals, living in vast colonies of up to a thousand.

They travel in groups called "Excursions" when looking for new places to call home and often leave one or two behind at prospective locations to check the place out in-depth and inform the rest on their way back.

If I were you i'd move out now, before it's too late.
>>
>>2172172
But if OP find all the scout scorpions, kill and mangle them, and display them where other scorpions can see, they will find that it is not a suitable home and move on.
>>
File: scorpions.jpg (232KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
scorpions.jpg
232KB, 1600x900px
>>2171974
>Got rid of this one but could there be another one near? Do scorpions hand around in groups?

Typically for every one scorpion you find, there are at least a couple dozen more within 10-20 feet of the location you found the scorpion in.
After they've laid down their pheromone trail, more scorpions will continue to gather in the area and lay down more pheromone trails for more scorpions to follow.
>>
>>2172176
This is true but isn't often good advice, if you leave even one scout survive and it returns to the colony then word of your deeds may cause all the local colonies to set aside their squabbling temporarily and band together against you.

It's a risky wager.
>>
File: OP_Day_2.jpg (887KB, 1168x844px) Image search: [Google]
OP_Day_2.jpg
887KB, 1168x844px
>>
>>2172182
>Disney's pixar presents: a scorpion tale
>>
File: 1464935796415.gif (499KB, 483x325px) Image search: [Google]
1464935796415.gif
499KB, 483x325px
>>2172179
nopenopenope
>>
>>2172179
STEVE IRWIN? Is..is that Steve? No man is that insane.. or daring? Did he fake his death?

WHO IS THE MAN HANDLING THE SCORPIONS!!!
>>
>>2174888
Aren't most scorpions similar to spiders in the respect that they only sting when they are about to get crushed? As long as you're gentle, handling them should be fine.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.