[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ay guys my bro got bit by a spider 2 days ago, and the skin started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: bugbite.jpg (20KB, 922x540px) Image search: [Google]
bugbite.jpg
20KB, 922x540px
ay guys my bro got bit by a spider 2 days ago, and the skin started deteriorating away, n when we poked it with a needle, green stuff started comin' out. it really hurts, and he said his leg has felt like it was on fire for the last 2 days.

does anyone know what kind of spider bit him? he said it was black, and that's all the information i got from him.
>>
>>2170305
shit oops
pic related is the bite after being washed and the green shit being drained
>>
>>2170305
>deteriorating away
reeee
>>
>>2170310
cmon man we just wanna know what bit him.

after the bite the skin just started dying n shit.
>>
You have to get antibiotics bro. If there is an infection it can be quite dangerous (and it sounds like there is one). The venom is probably gone by now.
>>
Countless spiders cause necrosis.
However, unless the skin is purple/blue/black, it's not necrosis. The green stuff that came out is pus, quite common in spider bites.

What bit him doesn't matter, what matters is if he's been to a doctor or not.
>>
>>2170312
>>2170313
just told him. he said if it's any worse tomorrow, he will see a doctor
>>
I've been getting similar bites recently. I'm pretty sure it's some common house spider and I have an allergy/sensitivity to it. It's best to just stop fucking with it and let it go its course. It doesn't look infected yet but probably will if your buddy is poking it with needles.
>>
File: 1442816794371.jpg (101KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1442816794371.jpg
101KB, 900x900px
>>2170315
>...tomorrow
>>
>>2170315
>>2170341
>worse
it's bad enough already
>>
>>2170313
I just popped out puss from two mosquito bites(out of 24 of them, but I've also been working in 90+ weather and constantly scratching them until they bleed cuz fuck its itchy)

Even harmless spider hurt and itch like fuck. Puss is not unusual even for minor cuts. If it's just red, swollen and raised let it run its corse. Some minor skim peeling might happen. If it smells awful, gets bigger, causing more symptoms then go to a doctor. If he does not have an allergy or is a normal, healthy adults them the odds of even a venomous spider biting him is not deadly. Got bit twice by actual black widows. Oh shit it fucking sucks but I lived but even bites from house widows or wolf spiders suck a little less.
>>
>>2170311
>>2170315
We have absolutely no way of telling you what sort of spider bit him if the best info you can give us to work with is "it's a spider."

Second of all, tell him to stop poking at the bite area with needles. That's a great way to get an infection.

Not sure what help a doctor will be, though. Sadly, for all they study, most doctors (at least in North America ajd Europe) are woefully uninformed about arthropods and their medical significance. At best they will look at the area, wipe it down, put a bandaid on it, and tell him not to pick at it and to call if he gets a fever/chills/leg falls off/generic health stuff.
>>
given the reliability of info on this board it's probably not even a spider, much less a black one.
>>
"Hey guys, my friend got bit by an unknown arthropod and now he has a bunch of inflamed and necrotic tissue. We drained the puss, but what do we do now? No suggestions to see someone with medical expertise, please"
>>
heres an update niggers

he threw up real bad, and his cheeks are twitching.

i can't give more details on the spider because he didnt get a good look at the thing, he was out in a woodsy-area and there was low visibility.
>>
>>2170644
Was it on a tree or the ground?
>>
>>2170644

yeah better wait till he dies, so the autopsy will tell which spider bit your friend *<:-)
>>
>>2170646
hes a stubborn cunt, but hes at work at the moment so he can't leave, said he'll probably go after work.

>>2170645
probably came from a tree
>>
>>2170649
What part of the world do you live in?
>>
>>2170650
Newfoundland, Canada. east as fuck.
>>
>>2170653
Could be as harmless as a wolf spider, but it could also be a brown recluse or a hobo spider.

He really shouldn't take any chances.
>>
>>2170657
i heard those brow recluse spiders are nasty. never heard of a hobo spider though. how bad can those get?
>>
>>2170664
Hobos can leave you with vomiting, dizziness, terrible headaches and flu-like symptoms. Not to mention terrible pain and swelling.

They're usually found in basements and other dark places like that though.
>>
>Didn't "get a good look"
>Implying it was even a spider that bit this retard

Probably decided to hump poison ivy or something.
>>
>>2170305
Hobo Spider, or Brown Recluse,
>>
99% there was no spider.
Nigger got a staph infection, thought he saw a spider some time in the past three years, so it must be a spider bite.
>>
Take him to the vet
>>
So did they amputate the finger yet?
>>
>>2170552
this
>>2170644
yeah so are you at the emergency room or are you going to let your friend die

post pics when he keels, we love that kind of shit
>>
File: 1354943493301.jpg (32KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1354943493301.jpg
32KB, 170x170px
>>2171791
>>
>>2170305
Don't WebMD it. You'll just find out it's cancer.
>>
>>2170668
>They're usually found in basements and other dark places like that though.

Hence the name hobo spider
>>
OP we need an update

Did he died or did you take him to the ER
>>
nah he went to a doc, gave him some shit for lyme disease, whatever the lyme disease shit was it also fixed the other stuff, so i guess hes ok. family was just worried cuz spider bites can get real nasty.
>>
>>2172459
>lyme disease

That's not a tick bite.

Probably not a spider bite either but other people have said that already.
>>
>>2172471
it was just a walk-in clinic, so the doctor was probably just lazy.
>>
>>2171781
This.
>>
>>2172459
The same antibiotics used for lyme disease would also clear up non-mrsa staph infection.
But the "let's just throw antibiotics at it" attitude is why we have mrsa.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.