[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It is told that Muhammad awoke one day to the sounds of the Adhan,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: img-18638371bbc.jpg (57KB, 570x427px) Image search: [Google]
img-18638371bbc.jpg
57KB, 570x427px
It is told that Muhammad awoke one day to the sounds of the Adhan, the Muslim daily call to prayer. Preparing to attend, he began to dress himself; however, he soon discovered his cat Muezza sleeping on the sleeve of his prayer robe. Rather than wake her, he used a pair of scissors to cut the sleeve off, leaving the cat undisturbed. On perhaps a separate occasion, upon returning from the mosque, Muhammad received a bow from Muezza. He then smiled and gently stroke his beloved cat three times, promising her a special place in heaven and bestowing the ability for cats to land on all fours.

Gives you a new respect for Islam, doesn't it?
>>
This is the most retarded shit I've read in a while.
>>
>>2169065
All this does is remind me of how homosexuality was widely accepted and even exemplified in Chinese history until the westernization of the country ruined it.

In fact, many gay men in China are referred to as "Cut Sleeve Boys" because an ancient Chinese emperor was gay as fuck, and one day when we woke up after plowing his lovers ass he saw him sleeping on the sleeve of his robe. Instead of pulling the robe out from under him and waking him, he cut the sleeve off of his robe.

Don't believe me, google it.

Also, nothing will ever erase the absolute sickening barbaric sheer ignorance that is Sharia Law.
>>
Not really. To my understanding, many Muslims still hate cats and consider them unclean outside of the consideration of that one story.
>>
>>2169065
> Gives you a new respect for Islam, doesn't it?
Not really. It's a cute story and all but compared to blowing people up, shooting people, running over people with trucks, beheading people, throwing people off of buildings, stoning people, mutilating people, raping underage girls, forcing thier religious beliefs on other people, and just being insane assholes to everybody else since the barbaric religion was vomited on to the earth, I would say your little story loses all impact OP.
Besides, don't expect an animal and nature board to respect any group of people who fuck as many goats as an average mudslime.
>>
>>2169065
really makes you think
>>
>>2169065
Like any rational human, I don't take guidance from a man who routinely fucked a 6 year old between her thighs, then plunged his kebab straight into her vag as soon as she turned 9
>>
>>2169084
>Cut Sleeve Boys
Nice google search troll buddy
>>
Not really considering they throw people off roofs for being gay
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.