[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know it's THE meme dog, but I'd really like a Shiba.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: shiba10.jpg (67KB, 580x386px) Image search: [Google]
shiba10.jpg
67KB, 580x386px
I know it's THE meme dog, but I'd really like a Shiba. But, I've heard they're not easy for inexperienced owners. I am not an experienced dog trainer, but I've lived with dogs for the past 10 years.

The positive thing is that my aunt is a trainer, and has offered to train for me, and my roommate is pretty well versed in training, even though he's never done it professionally. Will a dog totally disrespect me if someone else trains it with me around?
>>
>>2166051
Shibas are cats in the body of a dog. If that's what you want, then that will be what you get. If that's what you don't want just get a different dog, there's really no reason to get a dog you know is going to be hard to train.
>>
I don't understand why you'd want one in the first place. The only positive trait about them is that they're cute
>>
>>2166133
I don't even get this.
They look like ass when grown up, desu.
>>
File: shiba-inu-1.jpg (77KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
shiba-inu-1.jpg
77KB, 1000x1000px
>>2166145
this

really cute puppies, but the adults look like huskies with down syndrome
>>
>>2166051
I don't know anything about shibas but I am a professional animal trainer, the better thing than having your aunt train it would be to have your aunt train you. Have her teach you basic animal training, learn from the Internet, etc. Your aunts not always gonna be around the house and you're the one living with the dog, better to know how to troubleshoot problems yourself when they arise so you know you aren't making anything worse. Your aunt is a wonderful resource I would try to learn from her as much as you possibly can
>>
>>2166149
They just look like the Akita Inu's retarded ADHD shorter brother to me.
Probably biased because somebody living around here has an Akita and he's a good, nice, friendly and smart doggo.
>>
>>2166133
Like white women.
>>
>>2166051
>Will a dog totally disrespect me if someone else trains it with me around?
No, but the second you let that Shiba get away with something, it's going to make you its bitch. It's not just that they are hard to train, they are stubborn and aloof. You need to be super consistent with them.
>>
>>2166051
Get a cat instead.
>>
It's cool, but be warned that they don't bark, they scream like a human.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.