[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Hey son, what are you doing outside?" "Oh, nothing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: BoyMagnifyingGlassCropped1.jpg (1MB, 1386x1124px) Image search: [Google]
BoyMagnifyingGlassCropped1.jpg
1MB, 1386x1124px
"Hey son, what are you doing outside?"

"Oh, nothing. Just burning some ants with this magnifying glass. Its actually kind of fun."

>Your thoughts.
>>
you've been watching too many cartoons, that shit doesn't work unless the weather is so hot and dry that you'll give yourself a heat stroke before you manage to burn anything.
>>
>>2163076
You're so wrong it's unreal
>>
>>2163077
constructive.

I see the heat stroke has already taken a toll on you.
>>
>>2163077
It is not the easiest thing to do. I tried to burn ants when I was a kid, the ants would always run always from the burning light before it they became too hot.
>>
>>2163080
Educate yourself before weighing in on a subject like a dumbass. He doesn't owe you any more explanation.
>>
>>2163076
I burned holes through leaves with a magnifying glass pretty easily as a kid.
>>
File: unnamed.gif (3MB, 400x340px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
3MB, 400x340px
>>2163072
>Grab his hand
>Burn him with magnifying glass

Not so fun now, you little shit.
>>
>>2163104
It won't be justice until he's dead.
>>
I used to do this all the time as a kid
>>
>>2163108
I did too.
now my kids do it.
>>
>>2163104
>implying you'll be able to hold the kid in place long enough to actually burn him.

I swear /an/ gets dumber every post.
>>
>>2163111
>tfw you realise that buggfagg is a conspiracy theorist who denies that burning shit with magnifying glasses is possible
Holy fuck, have you ever tried?
>>
>>2163091
it's bugguy, don't trigger him
>>
>>2163114
>he doesn't understand how magnifying glasses work.
>>
File: troglodyte.jpg (10KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
troglodyte.jpg
10KB, 300x186px
>>2163117
>magnifying glasses are for MAGNIFYING
>not for BURNING
>you can NOT use things for things they weren't made for
>>
>>2163117
I hate you
>>
This is a very constructive and informative discussion, guys.

gg, no re
>>
>>2163118
>magnifying glasses burn instantly

unless the kid is held still it's not going to burn anything breathmouther.
>>
>>2163111
How fucking weak are you that you cant keep a small child in place...
>>
>>2163072
>Be 7
>Dumb as fuck
>See kids death lasering ants on TV
>"Ayy, looks fun lmao"
>Grab shitty little plastic magnifying glass
>Scour backyard for some ants
>Locate fire ants
>paybacktime.jpg
>They scurry too fast and my magnifier isn't very strong
>Decide to find something more sedentary
>Bird poo on a rock
>What could go wrong?
>Fucking everything
>Within seconds, the foulest most awful stench imaginable rises from the fried bird shit
>I fucking throw up
>Stumble back inside
>Mom enraged
>Worst bath of my life
>Grounded for a week
Don't play with solar death rays, guise
>>
>>2163142
even if it flails a little it's not going to get burned by a magnifying glass.
>>
>>2163152
Honestly why did you come back? Can't you go to /s4s/? Why won't you leave? You are literal cancer, i mean you are actually a malignant tumour that gained an elementary education just to shitpost. Get out, please, just go. No more nocicepetion, no more "ur rong iam rite", and most of all no more shitposting.

Get out, take off your trip, or learn to not be a piece of shit.
>>
Call a child psychologist and ask for a sociopathy exam.
>>
>>2163111
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JRVVGpNqF7o
retard
>>
I let the ants use the magnifying glass to burn him, duh.
>>
>>2163192
>holding still.
your reading comprehension is lower than your IQ.
>>
>>2163076
I burnt holes in iron slabs with a simple magnifying glass you dumb oceanic zone cuck
>>
I used to rub powder off moth wings or take the wings off flies and put them on top of ant hills. I'd spend hours a day just laying on the side walk watching.

As a toddler I'd play with ants and stomp the shit out of them. Then asked my parents why they weren't moving and they're like "because you murdered them. Theyre dead." And I just cried for hours according them.
I'm sorry, ant bros.
>>
"You know, bigger animals would be more fun to burn. Go find a turtle, or a frog, or something."
>>
File: u4m7cgq.jpg (264KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
u4m7cgq.jpg
264KB, 1600x900px
>>2163221
What the kek, negro
>>
>>2163111
Not every post, only yours.
>>
>>2163076

??

I did it as a kid and watched the ants smoke up.
>>
>>2163076
I burned through steel beams as a child shut up
>>
>>2163076
Magnifying glasses can melt steel beams
>>
>>2163104
>teach your child they have as much worth as an ant
>hope they aren't smart enough to understand that ants quite literally accomplish nothing their whole life
I bet you're a real smarty, huh?
>>
"get the fuck up from the dirt, son. You're not a dune coon, you don't need to play like you don't have a worthwhile childhood"

If he is a dune coon;
"Ok son, carry on. Kill those ants in the name of Allah".
>>
>>2163076

I used to start fires in my driveway with a magnifying glass all the fucking time

In fucking October, even.
>>
>>2163221

Yikes.
>>
>>2163072

Perhaps ask some questions to drive discussion about it, but don't lead the discussion anywhere.

Frankly its a great opportunity for the kid to learn about morality
>>
I used airplanes to burn wholes into steel beams
>>
fuck me. This board has the worst tripfags
>>
>>2163076

I used to do it as a kid, we have a hole in the ozone layer though.
>>
>>2163601
Holy shit, this. Every once in a while I wonder why I never lurk /an/ anymore. Then I come here and see this.
>>
>>2163276
I've never been able to burn much more than grass.
>>
>>2163431
jet fuel-chan you are too young to be posting here
>>
>>2163646
Well honestly you seem to be in the minority.

I used to ignite matches on fire with in a second or two, burn grasshopper eyes, burn holes through small chunks of wood, burn designs into thick wood, etc. All this in Canada. You need direct sun though, and a good lens, otherwise it sucks. If you live in a cloudy area, perhaps you just have never seen the light of day?
>>
>>2163684
>You need direct sun
>you'll give yourself a heat stroke before you manage to burn anything.

I try not to be in the sun too much, I get uncomfortable above 15C.
>>
>>2163688
You certainly are a minority, I'll give you that.
>>
>>2163688
I will add though, temperature has nothing to do with it. Used to do it in the winter time as well when the sun is bright and shining.
>>
>>2163129
First, it is mouthbreather stupid. You sound like and idiot when you say it like that. Second, you can burn ants and even start a fire with a magnifying glass, I do it all the time in 80° ferenheight weather all the time. Educate yourself before you go and post something
>>
>>2163693
He's clearly trolling, mang. Just let him go.

On a related note, glass is often cited as a source of wildfires. As a kid, I would walk around park with my dad collecting and burying broken glass left by teens and irresponsible individuals.
>>
>>2163072

I used to do this as a kid.

I'm a biologist now.
>>
>>2163701
Fitting, desu senpai. You went from playing with lives as a game to playing with lives and getting paid.
>>
>>2163072
Fuck you, you little fucking psychopath.
>>
I did worst. Find a slug and pour salt around it but not on it. Watch and see if it will still be in that spot dead or did it leave just to die later.
>>
>>2163743
I like this. Top keks.
>>
>>2163776
>not wasting all of your moms salt building salt labyrinths in the drive way and ended up getting beaten with that fucking wooden spoon
>>
>>2163072
Don't do that, it's like staring at the sun. You'll ruin your eyesight.
>>
>>2163111
You'd be right
Nice trips
>>
>>2163072
Did I raise a son or a faggot? Step it up!
>>
>it'd go a lot faster if you got some Spectracide from the shed, son
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.