[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /an/, I'm moving into my bf's apartment soon with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: cat face.jpg (55KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
cat face.jpg
55KB, 500x669px
Hey /an/, I'm moving into my bf's apartment soon with my cat. He just moved in last week himself, and I'm wondering if there's any precautions I should take about bringing in a cat where other cats were previously. The previous owner had two cats that lived both indoors and outdoors on the porch, and I'm worried about ticks or bugs or things that might be lingering. Should I spray for bugs? How should I do it? Should I take my cat to the vet again before we move in for updated shots?
>>
I think you're a retard and you should be worrying more about all the STDs you can pick up from the toilet seat and men your boyfriend has been fucking.
>>
If you cat is not up to date on shots then yes, do that. As for the fleas and ticks, you could put down some flea power or something.

You might also want to go around with a blacklight and spray an enzyme cleaner in case any of those spots are piss from the previous cats possibly making your cat want to pee there as well

>>2160430
Go away
>>
As someone who just moved into a place where there were previous animals, I wish I would have had the carpets steam cleaned. Like super deep steam cleaned. The carpets were disgusting and the thing I rented wasn't good enough. It made due but I had to go over it like twice.

If you are paranoid about fleas and ticks, maybe hire an exterminator to do a bug bomb and fumigate the house. Will kill everything. There is also special spray you can get for fleas and ticks for the back as well.

And your cats should always be up to date on their shots.
>>
>>2160470
Eh, too late for that. My bf wouldn't go for such an extreme measure (it's his folk's apartment technically). I think I'll hire an exterminator before I move my cat in.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.