[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if fish could have emotions and convey pain? Would we still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: ded fish.jpg (57KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
ded fish.jpg
57KB, 600x400px
What if fish could have emotions and convey pain? Would we still hunt and eat them?
>>
>>2159506
pretty sure suffocation is painful for any life form
>>
http://junkerhq.net/MGS2/MarkIII.html

always relevant
>>
>>2159506
We still eat cows.
>>
Sleep tight, fischey
>>
>>2159506
...You mean like dolphins?
>>
>>2159506
Eh, probably not. I mean, it's not like we hunt kill and torture any other animals that feel pain and express emotions.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 433x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 433x469px
>>2159768
>Dolphins
>fish
>>
>>2159506
uh...yeah.
>>
File: dolphin.jpg (75KB, 640x731px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin.jpg
75KB, 640x731px
>>2159506
Yes.

>>2160104
>Would we still hunt and eat things that could have emotions and convey pain?
>We already do.
>>
Fish are sentient.
>>
File: Flapjack_as_fish.jpg (165KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
Flapjack_as_fish.jpg
165KB, 1024x819px
if you ever watched a deer gurgle blood and gasp for air until its death you wouldnt give 2 shits about stupid ass fish.
>>
who cares, they are tasty
>>
Well people eat octopus, and they may seem to have intellect to match humans. Although personally I don't recommend eating octopus on those grounds.
>>
>>2160251
>Fish
>Tasty

Gross
>>
>>2160224
Yeah, but those are Japanese people, not humans.
>>
>>2159506
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpDZxrY2R-4
>>
>>2160224
Fuck u dolphin !
>>
>>2159506
>hurr, if fish were humans would you still eat them
>if your shits were made of gold, would you still flush them
>if cigarettes were bombs, would you still light them?
>>
>>2160224
>We
fuck off
>>
>>2160258
>Well people eat octopus, and they may seem to have intellect to match humans
>and they may seem to have intellect to match humans
yeah, maybe they match your intellect
>>
>>2160249
>caring about deer at all

I bet you felt bad when bambi's mom died too, huh?

Those damn things need to die and stay dead,
>>
>>2160783
Which "we" were you talking about?
>>
File: legalresearch.jpg (130KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
legalresearch.jpg
130KB, 800x600px
>>2160837
The human race ofc. You're not saying that illegally sailing into Australian waters to illegally kill whales is something we don't all do, are you?
>>
>>2160842
>we
>>
Maybe, if you went fishing and everything you got out of the water started screaming until it runs out of air, it would probably not be the relaxing experience most people seem to enjoy.
>>
>>2160850
Hard to see the evolutionary benefit of being able to scream underwater or above land.
>>
>>2160850
they would just immediately decapitate it like they do any other animal capable of that like pigs
>>
File: Grizz3.jpg (3MB, 2592x3888px) Image search: [Google]
Grizz3.jpg
3MB, 2592x3888px
>>
>>2162659
tfw no domesticated minibears
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.