[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the fastest way to become a dog? [spoiler] serious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (16KB, 144x144px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 144x144px
What is the fastest way to become a dog?
[spoiler] serious responses only pls
>>
Inject dog blood daily, thigh injections are most effective. Most doctors in the states will do it by now, but you have to sign papers and go through testing to prove you are capable of being a dog and not trying to talk as one.

Can't have false positives of dog intelligence.
>>
>>2154690
Fastest? Kill yourself and hope the Hindus are right.
>>
>>2154745

you're more likely to roll a bacteria though. You need alot of luck rolling something that's even multicellular
>>
>>2154690
impossible, no human is that good.
>>
>>2154749
What you're reincarnated as is based on how good a person you were in this life. That's what karma is, not something that happens to you in this life. Killing yourself alone will probably bump you down the chain a little bit.
>>
>>2154690
>>
>>2154755
I'm not sure any person lives a "good" life though. We all fall down the ladder really hard after the incredible chance we had to be born once as a human.
>>
>>2154756
I hate you. Please go to /trash/ and be with your own kind.
>>
>>2154762
Well he did ask for the fastest...

I think it's a good compromise.
>>
>>2154756
I want to cum inside Duke
>>
File: image.png (35KB, 143x123px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35KB, 143x123px
>>2154780
I want to spike your drink with bleach
>>
>>2154762
>>2154806
Why do you hate furries?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.