[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every night before I go to sleep, I kiss every one of my chickens

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: pretty hen.jpg (94KB, 666x888px) Image search: [Google]
pretty hen.jpg
94KB, 666x888px
Every night before I go to sleep, I kiss every one of my chickens on the top of their heads. They don't mind one bit. Hand raising them from chicks paid off, it's nice to approach them and not have them act standoffish. They've basically become some of my best friends.

Also, is it gay that I kiss my rooster?
>>
Have fun dying of salmonella
>>
>>2140935
Oh Anon, don't be such a stick in the mud.
>>
>>2140933
Kill yourself cock sucker
>>
>>2140933
That's very cute OP, n-no homo

Even though you've put your lips on a cock :^)
>>
>>2140941
>cock kisser
>>
Some of my chicken breeds are still somewhat stand offish even after raising them from chicks. I try holding those ones the most.
Also, I got a Rhode island red and a barred rock pullet as some of my first chickens, and the BR would always run but the RIR is always the first to walk up to you.
>>
>>2141103
Weird. I once had a barred rock hen, and no matter what I tried she was terrified of everyone. She died of old age. I wonder if this is common for BRs?
>>
>>2140933
wow faggot, i love to kiss my chickens too
>>
>>2140933
Why is there bacon on that bird's head?
>>
>>2141103
Make the chickens associate you with treats.

Go buy some dried meal worms and start giving them a couple small handfuls a day.
>>
>>2141496
the barred rock i had was a sweetheart, she'd jump onto your lap if you were sitting down and just chill with you
unfortunately she got sick and died rip
>>
>>2140933
>my chickens don't like it when i pet them
i jst do i when they are on the stick
>>
>>2141103
Rhode Island Reds are the master race of chicken, I have had all kinds but Ill be just getting Reds in the future.
>They are always friendly, run up to me.
>When they escape they will let me catch them easily.
>Guaranteed a nice big egg from them everyday unlike my others who sometimes go days without laying.
>Don't eat my eggs unlike the others who kept eating them or picking a tiny crack in the shell in them which would cause the egg to explode when you boil them.
I gave my other chickens to my Auntie, I think they were leghorns they were big and black and white.
Only problem I have had with Reds is they escape sometimes which resulted in the dog killing the friendliest one, shame that chicken would waltz into my house and sit on my lap.
>>
>>2140933
what breed of hen is that? I had some bantys when I was a kid
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.